Questions about steroids

militarypress

militarypress

Awards
Sorry guys im all new to this, and sorry if youve been asked these a lot
but whats the main difference between steroid injecting with a needle and steroids in the pill form?
A few months ago i went on a cycle for little blue shaped hearts, and to be honest i didnt really notice much and wasted money on them.. someone told me they were outdated for a while and ****.

im looking towards a new cycle in the next few weeks, hoping to bulk up a bit for summer. With a cycle of steroids in pill form say a cycle is about 100 pills how many pills a day should i take? and at what times? and is strength training from like 8 - 12 reps the best way to go about it?

cheers guys.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
but whats the main difference between steroid injecting with a needle and steroids in the pill form?
A few months ago i went on a cycle for little blue shaped hearts, and to be honest i didnt really notice much and wasted money on them.. someone told me they were outdated for a while and ****.

im looking towards a new cycle in the next few weeks, hoping to bulk up a bit for summer. With a cycle of steroids in pill form say a cycle is about 100 pills how many pills a day should i take? and at what times? and is strength training from like 8 - 12 reps the best way to go about it?

cheers guys.
This HAS to be a TROLL.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

cheers guys.

do ur own research. all of these questions have been asked and answered 100000 times.

what are ur stats? how long have u been training? what does ur diet look like?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
do ur own research. all of these questions have been asked and answered 100000 times.

what are ur stats? how long have u been training? what does ur diet look like?
NOS, don't waste yer time on this Fuqqing $hit...seriously. Some troll talking about colored pills he took and now wants to take more "pills"...I mean, get real.

I'm negging this thread fo sho.

-Papa!-

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea... 6'3" and 84 pounds LOL!. Taking pills but he has no idea what they are. Here, have these, its chlorine. Trying to clean the gene pool.