Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone (methyl 1-ad) ?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
planing out my next cycle ....

i came across EST Methyl XT (Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone)
it looks like methyl 1-ad, LG use to make it back in the day and called it Methyl 1-Alpha

does anyone have any experience with this product and care to shed some light experience, gains, sides, stacking suggestions, ect. ?

heres what im thinking...

week 1-2 - Methyl 1-ad 60mg ED, superdrol 20mg ED
week 3 superdrol 30mg ED
week 4-6 liquid nolva 40/30/20, ZMA, tribilus.

by the way, not new to pro hormones/designers/AAS, several cycles under my belt,
just not real familiar with this product.

any feed back is appreciated, thanks

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
DO NOT STACK MXT WITH M DROL.

MXT is very potent stand alone and should be run no longer than 30 days. I ran it at (40,40,60,60mg)

It's extremely wet and gives great size/strength. If anything, I'd stack it with a light non methylated compound to help dry it up a bit.

E Form on cycle is almost mandatory IMHO.

Even on a recomp diet I was able to gain and maintain 12lbs of muscle with 30 days of MXT/E Form/Furazadrol.

A SERM is also a good idea here.

Good luck.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
iv got several bottles of propadrol laying around, how would it stack with MXT? and what would you suggest as far as the duration and dosages of both?

by the way here are the current stats...
6'3"
215 lbs
9% bf

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i did 60mg ed for 25 days but i stacked it with megaTRN 4mg ed for 24 days. nice strength gains i didnt gain much weight but i did end up holding some water in the end. I wouldnt run it again.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
iv got several bottles of propadrol laying around, how would it stack with MXT? and what would you suggest as far as the duration and dosages of both?

by the way here are the current stats...
6'3"
215 lbs
9% bf
Propadrol is worthless IMHO. It's not dry, don't believe the hype, and does little to nothing under 90-120mg.

If you MUST stack MXT I'd run it with a moderate dose of a solid 19-nor Tren product or if you REALLY want to see some strength, Trenadrol.

Good luck.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
ok here we go ...
this is a rough draft. it has been about 6 months sense my last PH/designer cycle. experience, i have run superdrol, pheraplex, trena, and max lmg in the past. stacked SD with trena, and maxlmg with trena. i have never had any gyno problems, i have a very fast metabolism and have never had trouble with water retention or bloating. even on phera cycle i never got above 11% bf.

this will be a lil bit bigger cycle.

week
1 70mg tren, 40mg MXT
2 70mg tren, 40mg MXT
3 70mg tren, 60mg MXT
4 70mg tren, 20mg SD
5 70mg tren, 20mg SD
6 70mg tren, 30mg SD

will preload liverlonger, red yeast rice, and milk thistle for two weeks prior to when i start, and the again for 3-4 weeks after along with PCT.

PCT will consist of liquid nolva 40/40/20/20, and ZMA and tribilus.

i have HCG on hand, does anyone think i will need it during cycle?

any other feed back is appreciated. thanks

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
the new avatar pic was taken today. at 214, 9.5%bf, 6'3"

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
ok here we go ...
this is a rough draft. it has been about 6 months sense my last PH/designer cycle. experience, i have run superdrol, pheraplex, trena, and max lmg in the past. stacked SD with trena, and maxlmg with trena. i have never had any gyno problems, i have a very fast metabolism and have never had trouble with water retention or bloating. even on phera cycle i never got above 11% bf.

this will be a lil bit bigger cycle.

week
1 70mg tren, 40mg MXT
2 70mg tren, 40mg MXT
3 70mg tren, 60mg MXT
4 70mg tren, 20mg SD
5 70mg tren, 20mg SD
6 70mg tren, 30mg SD

will preload liverlonger, red yeast rice, and milk thistle for two weeks prior to when i start, and the again for 3-4 weeks after along with PCT.

PCT will consist of liquid nolva 40/40/20/20, and ZMA and tribilus.

i have HCG on hand, does anyone think i will need it during cycle?

any other feed back is appreciated. thanks
I think you're impatient.

Next to running Trenadrol and MXT OR SD, that's literally the most potent stack I could think of.

Good luck to you if you decide to go through with it, but believe me when I tell you that a 4 week run of each is enough for serious gains unless you're either lazy or don't know what you're doing.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
thank you for the advice, ill start getting prepared next week and let yall know what i decide to do

Flyboy84

Awards
planing out my next cycle ....

i came across EST Methyl XT (Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone)
it looks like methyl 1-ad, LG use to make it back in the day and called it Methyl 1-Alpha

does anyone have any experience with this product and care to shed some light experience, gains, sides, stacking suggestions, ect. ?

heres what im thinking...

week 1-2 - Methyl 1-ad 60mg ED, superdrol 20mg ED
week 3 superdrol 30mg ED
week 4-6 liquid nolva 40/30/20, ZMA, tribilus.

by the way, not new to pro hormones/designers/AAS, several cycles under my belt,
just not real familiar with this product.

any feed back is appreciated, thanks
Those doses are super high; I don't think any amount of liver care will help. M1A is very hard on your organs. Add in the superdrol and I think you'd turn your liver to mush.

I ran M1A at 40mg per day and Msten at 12mg per day and had to cut my cycle short at 27 days. I woke up one night with a burning in my gut and nausea and started PCT the next morning. The gains were awesome in those 4 weeks, but I'll never do that again.

Edit: I was taking LGI Alpha 20 and Msten from a company I don't remember as this was a couple years ago.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
If its legit u should see great results I've used methyl XT and methyl 1alpha with great results I dosed at 40 mgs for 3 weeks strength and size was awesome