1 Test Crash - AnabolicMinds.com

1 Test Crash

1. New Member

1 Test Crash

I ordered some M1T and some topical 4AD and was planning on doing a little 6 week cycle of the two. I am concerned with HPTA suppression post cycle. I know that 1 test will suppress HPTA therfore another form of testosterone will be need to replace it. Will 4AD be sufficient in generating enough tesosterone that my sex drive will be maintained and my post cycle crash will not be drastic.

2. Power Nutrition

The 4-AD should prove sufficient to maintain libido.

But as far as lessening the post cycle crash, it will not do anything for that. If anything, you are entering more test into the body which would be somewhat more suppressive.

Don't skimp on PCT. Plan ahead and have everything on-hand before you start.

PN
  3. Professional Member

Originally posted by Power Nutrition
    The 4-AD should prove sufficient to maintain libido.

But as far as lessening the post cycle crash, it will not do anything for that. If anything, you are entering more test into the body which would be somewhat more suppressive.

Don't skimp on PCT. Plan ahead and have everything on-hand before you start.

PN

Good answer. PCT is a must. Another product you could add to help libido would be proviron.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

A cycle should NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES started when you don't have the supplies for PCT, or your anacillary drugs. Repeat: If you don't have everything (gear/ph, PCT, anacillary, food, basic supps) ready to go for the cycle, put it off until you do.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  5. BMZ

Originally posted by ManBeast
    A cycle should NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES started when you don't have the supplies for PCT, or your anacillary drugs. Repeat: If you don't have everything (gear/ph, PCT, anacillary, food, basic supps) ready to go for the cycle, put it off until you do.

ManBeast
    GREAT ADVICE BROS....!!!!
  6. New Member

Manbeast is right....

Trust me, I had to learn the hard way...
  7. New Member

I was planning on running this cycle before a test enanthate, EQ 8-10 weeker. Should I take a break before I start my real cycle? If so how long (I'll be running the M1T / 4AD for about 6 weeks)? It wouldn't make much sense to use PCT between cycles it would seem.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

IF you run them straight into each other, then there should be no need to do PCT. One idea would be to frontload the cycle with the 4AD and M1t and run the Enan/Eq for 10-12 weeks. If you don't run the compounds in a way that they overlap, a post cycle, and time off equal to the time on, is needed before starting up again.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  9. New Member

I would start the enanthate/eq and just start with M1T for two or three weeks.
    If you are worried about libido with the M1T why not start the real cycle wait a week or two then do two weeks of M1T that way when the M1T is leaving you the enanthate/EQ will be there to take you the rest of the way. That is what I think I am going to run.
    At first I was thinking of running 4 weeks of M1T and starting the enathate at the same time. so when the M1T is running out the enanthate is just kicking in. But after seeing everybody tell about how the gains stopped after two weeks I might wait two weeks after I start enanthate to start the M1T.

I have not see anyone try it this way yet. Is there a good reason for this becasue I don't think I am the first person to think of this
  10. New Member

Maybe even cap off the 10 to 12 week cycle with 2 more weeks of M1T.

The question is do we know the halflife of this stuff yet. Does anyone really know for sure. You would think that if a company was producing something that they would know all about it. Oh well
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test e and dianabol crash?
    By Gibbo108 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 02:58 PM
  2. Need help:How do I crash my Test levels?
    By Dogsoldier in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 11:48 PM
  3. how to make gear crash to test it?
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 02:28 PM
  4. Test Cyp... CRASH!
    By fritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 04:39 PM
  5. Crashed Test-E, Please Help