Weird gyno pain, no lumps or other symptoms.

bricky2000

Awards
hi guys,
had the weirdest experience in the last week. Haven't cycled any gear for almost 9 months then from no where my left nipple start to hurt quite persistently.
I've been on the nolva since and done regularly checks but no lumps nothing. The right nip has no pain what so ever and feels exactly the same as the left....weird!
The nolva hasn't seemed to dull the pain at all. If i feel around the pain comes from the outside of the nipple almost on the pec muscle itself under neath and feels like 3-4 pins stick into my chest.
any ideas if its gyno or not? I thought the nolva would have knocked it on the head but hasn't changed it all....

bigdude08

bigdude08

Awards
hi guys,
had the weirdest experience in the last week. Haven't cycled any gear for almost 9 months then from no where my left nipple start to hurt quite persistently.
I've been on the nolva since and done regularly checks but no lumps nothing. The right nip has no pain what so ever and feels exactly the same as the left....weird!
The nolva hasn't seemed to dull the pain at all. If i feel around the pain comes from the outside of the nipple almost on the pec muscle itself under neath and feels like 3-4 pins stick into my chest.
any ideas if its gyno or not? I thought the nolva would have knocked it on the head but hasn't changed it all....
I had a very similar incident happen to me. I thought I had gyno a while back, so i ran letro and used a serm and finally about two months later i went to see a doctor and found out that i had a fractured rib (right beside my nip which caused swelling that i thought was gyno). Just go get checked out, becuase running letro and nolva, may now make it to where you get gyno even though you may have never had it. But go get checked out, cuase it could be a tendon, pec, rib injury. 9 months out, your hormone levels should have been stable by then. Another thing Gyno doesn't affect your ability to do chest exercises, but injuries will. If the pain worsens when working out, that would be a telling factor.

good luck bro

bricky2000

Awards
thanks bigdude, I was thinking it may be a pec injury/related i've been really gunning my chest lately and getting good results too and this seemed to happen at the same time. I am left handed too and have a stronger left side

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

I agree with this. If it has been a solid 9 months off and after your last cycle you had a solid PCT I would highly doubt this is the onset of gyno. Most get delayed forms a week or two after they finish their PCT.