I'm New Here

Asghan

Awards
Whats up guys?

I'm new here, i'm going to introduce myself first:
My name is Francisco Romano and i live in Brazil :),i've been training since 15 years old and now i have 21. I took a deposteron(dunno if you guys use a different name for it),deca and oxy, i gained like hmm 14kilos(almost 28 lbs). Well now i want to do another one, but lately i've been looking on internet and i've met this MDROL/Xtren products and to be honest i've never seen results like that, my friend took one bottle of mdrol and OMFG that **** amazed me.
Here is what i want, lean mass, only lean mass, so i come with this **** and i need your help to make it almost perfect:

Mdrol+Xtren(i've been reading some posts about cycles but i dont know wich one fits the bill)

PCT, to be honest i dunno what should i take, thats because i'm planning to buy everything there in usa(going to go there in 4 dec) and here in Brazil we dont have those pct, so we have to use shits like HGC and Clomid, i was looking on those pct supplements and i would love some feedbacks about it

During Cycle:
I dont think i will have any problems with lethargy but i was thinking about having NO2 to help with that ;)

PRE cycle: i dun have any ideia either, need some feedback

Well going to to post my photo

My profile:
Height: 5'81''(i think,in meters is like 1,80)
Weight:210(kg would be 100)
EDIT: FORGOT TO SAY THAT THIS FORUM IS AWESOME , SO MANY TOOLS amazing XD

Attachments

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clomid is good for PCT, use it with .5mg arimidex (you may be able to get it over there)

you should probably wait before you use 2 different compounds. start with one.

what are your goals. just lean mass?
Hdrol, epistane/havoc, promagnun 25, bold, tren X, phera , Mdrol

these are in list in which you can choose, but keep in mind first cycle should be one of the first 5

Asghan

Awards
I've done a Depo/Deca/Oxy cycle before, i dunno about these but deposteron is one of the most hepatotoxic steroid that i know(not more than hemogenin, but still)
BTW when i said pct i mean things like those:
17-Hydroxy-mesterone -
6 oxo EXTREME b
Clomed 60 caps
CYCLE ASSIST 240 caps

They seem to have everything that i need post cycle, especially this clomed, oxo,etc

heheh Last edit: hehe look this one
REVERSITOL, damn it seems it has everything for pct and more

If you want i can copy it, because it was a long time ago and i dun remember, but is kinda old school cycle

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
check your PM and Send me a message bro, itll be faster.