XTren/Mdrol

Bwhit

Awards
Height:5'11
Weight:160lbs

I been in the gym for a good 3 years now I ran 8 weeks of Tren Extreme last cycle about 16 weeks ago. I gained about 10 lbs from it and kept about 7lbs.

I hear that this stack(tren/mdrol) is potent and some say its gaurenteed sides but I just want to get a few more opinions.

heres how im stacking

weeks 1-2: 30mg tren/10mg mdrol
weeks 3-4: 60mg tren/20mg mdrol
week 5: 90mg tren/20mg mdrol
week 6-7: 60mg tren/10mg mdrol
week 8: 30mg tren/10mg mdrol

Im kinda skeptical on how i should run this but i was thinking somthing like this. For pct I will be using Cycle Support, Inhibit-E, Tribulus, and Ill be adding in liquid Milk Thistle just because I have some laying around.

Looking to consume 3000-4000 clean calories and 1-2 Gallons water a day.

I think if any serious sides develop I'll cut out the m-drol, but i will be running cycle support the whole way through in hopes to prevent most side effects.

So the reason for my thread is because of the mixed reviews im getting.

Some say its horrible, some say becareful and some say its awsome

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Okay I will bite............

8 weeks for mdrol is too long.....

Please used the search function and read everything you can about mdrol............then in a week come back and post again.

Bwhit

Awards
I figured if i kept it at a low dose it wouldnt as potent. But I will do more reading.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Height:5'11
Weight:160lbs

I been in the gym for a good 3 years now I ran 8 weeks of Tren Extreme last cycle about 16 weeks ago. I gained about 10 lbs from it and kept about 7lbs.

I hear that this stack(tren/mdrol) is potent and some say its gaurenteed sides but I just want to get a few more opinions.

heres how im stacking

week 1: 60mg tren
week 2: 90mg tren
week 3: 90mg tren
week 4: 60mg tren/10mg mdrol
week 5: 20mg mdrol
week 6: 20mg-30mg mdrol

Im kinda skeptical on how i should run this but i was thinking somthing like this. For pct I will be using Cycle Support, Inhibit-E, Tribulus, and Ill be adding in liquid Milk Thistle just because I have some laying around.

Looking to consume 3000-4000 clean calories and 1-2 Gallons water a day.

I think if any serious sides develop I'll cut out the m-drol, but i will be running cycle support the whole way through in hopes to prevent most side effects.

So the reason for my thread is because of the mixed reviews im getting.

Some say its horrible, some say becareful and some say its awsome

look at the new set up in bold and here it is again

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured if i kept it at a low dose it wouldnt as potent. But I will do more reading.
From my experiences, even 10mg of superdrol is pretty damn potent. I wouldn't mind seeing somebody release a product that has 5mg pills. I would start out at five for a couple of days, bump up to 10 for about ten days, and then I would finish off with 15mg if needed. Some guys won't touch the stuff after trying it just once. Do yourself a favor and keep on searching bud!

Hey, at least you're asking questions before you started using and not after :D

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From my experiences, even 10mg of superdrol is pretty damn potent. I wouldn't mind seeing somebody release a product that has 5mg pills. I would start out at five for a couple of days, bump up to 10 for about ten days, and then I would finish off with 15mg if needed. Some guys won't touch the stuff after trying it just once. Do yourself a favor and keep on searching bud!

next cycle i use Mdrol for will be at 39.6mg, i have an over dose batch, i like pushing the limits and i dont get any back pumps, so i will oviously start off a tad lower, but i would get up to that dose. i never used lower then 20 mg unless i bridged and if i bridge then ill start with 10mg

they cycle i layed out for him seems pretty decent compared to his 8 week cycle lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What batch of MDrol was over dosed? I know that there was a batch of PPlex that had 19mg+ in each cap.

Back pumps are not the only concern from Superdrol/Mdrol. It's pretty harsh on the liver and, in turn, lipid profiles too. HPTA suppression is not to be over looked either.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What batch of MDrol was over dosed? I know that there was a batch of PPlex that had 19mg+ in each cap.

Back pumps are not the only concern from Superdrol/Mdrol. It's pretty harsh on the liver and, in turn, lipid profiles too.

i dont remmeber off habnd which batch it was but i have 3 bottles of that sitting in my house.

but when i got blood done while ON cycle, liver enzymes came back normal, but lipid profile took a toll (LDL got to 230 not sure about my HDL it was left on a message, i have to go in to get my blood work done in like 3 weeks when im done with PCT(but blood work was done at the very very end of week 5

Bwhit

Awards
look at the new set up in bold and here it is again

ya that looks a little easier for the body. I guess i just figured id take the whole bottle. i dont get why they'd give you 90 pills but only recommend 2 pills a day for 4 weeks. and my first cycle of tren everyone was telling me my **** was gonna shrink and i was gonna mess up my endocrine. I took it for 8 weeks went to the doctor and everything was normal. Maybe ill just run 8 weeks tren again and forget the m-drol. ill save m-drol for summer

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
this cycle looks like a blood pressure nightmare.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
this cycle looks like a blood pressure nightmare.

agreed........

cycle support-
EFA's like skittles
2 gallons of water a day, minimum

No other BP rising supps.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

yeah i have that methyl-v test.......yet to run it,,,,,,,,,,scared. lol

each cap has

10mg SD
12.5mg PP
30mg TrenX

guys are taking two caps ED at my weight..............:sick:

I was thinking maybe, 1 cap split AM and PM. I would expect very good gains at that dosage for a virgin cycle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea usually those pre-workout NO products, im talking more of the pill form. I dont think those have any caffeine
just get arginine, powder or pill.

hawthorne berries and celery seed extract work for BP as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 32
Anabolics 6
Supplements 2