P-Plex and 1,4 Andro

questxgoldman

Awards
I have one bottle of Mass Xtreme (Phera-Plex clone) from American Cellular Labs and two bottles of MMA Xtreme (1,4 Andro same as Bold) and wanted to know if this would be a correct dosing protocol. What I am most concerned as how much 1,4 Andro to use to assist the PPlex as the main component in my bulk.

Week 1: 20 mg Mass Xtreme : 800 mg MMA Xtreme
Week 2: 30 mg Mass Xtreme : 800 mg MMA Xtreme
Week 3: 30 mg Mass Xtreme : 800 mg MMA Xtreme
Week 4: 30 mg Mass Xtreme : 800 mg MMA Xtreme
Week 5-8: 1000 mg MMA Xtreme

I have read that a moderate dose is anywhere from 300-600 mg of 1,4 andro and a higher dose is 600-1000mg. Of course want to keep side effects to a minimum -- so with this outline please tell me what I can expect. Feel free to offer changes to cycle.

Ps. Proper cycle support supps and PCT is in order just need help with outline of cycle

Last edited:
dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You need to run 800mg to 1g of 1,4 to make it worth it.
What does your cycle support look like for phera?

questxgoldman

Awards
Pre-Loading Cycle Support
Milk Thistle
Taruine
Gut Health
Hawthorn Berry

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cycle Support has Hawthorn and milk thistle in it already. If you really want, you can pre-load the Cycle Support at a half dose and add in some hawthorn to supplement it. That'll help your Cycle Support last longer.

Since you're using two AAS, I would only up the dose of the phera clone if the results that you want are not being seen. 20 - 30 mg along with 800mg+ of Bold should make for a pretty decent cycle.

What do you have lined up for your post cycle therapy? Hopefully you have a SERM...

questxgoldman

Awards
Yea that is what i was planning on doing with my cycle support to make it last longer. Seen others do it here as well.

I have some nolvadex on hand but do you really think gyno will flare up with this cycle?

I would like to experiment with an OTC PCT (as i have yet to do one) -- do you think an ATD or 6-oxo with a natty test booster would be able to get my body back to equilibrium?

Like I said before I will use the SERM if necessary I just have a couple products I would like to get rid of/test out. Novedex XT (ATD based), Estro Xtreme (50 mg oral Formestane -- concerned about bio availability) and 6-oxo. Could I use any or a combination of these for my PCT.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OTC there are many options

i tend to lean more towards reversitol 6oxo and primal male (with primal male taked EOD)

but

reversitol, PCS and 6oxo i think can work great aswell.

questxgoldman

Awards
Even for a cycle like this? -- I am just curious -- like to have my bases covered when messing with ProSteroids

so 6-oxo would be the AI of choice not ATD or oral Formestane (bioavailability sucks i know)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
reversitol worked on a bold methadrol cycle,..

PPlex isnt as strong as mdrol, and wont shut u down as much, same thing with bold.

if you go OTC which you can probably get away with on this one, then i think the2 options i gave u for PCT will work well.

questxgoldman

Awards
thank you very much your advice/input is much appreciated.

bump for others opinions