Epistane PCT?

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
First off, question isn't coming from me! PH's aren't my style and I don't wanna get negged. Its for a friend who's 22, and I am trying to save him by getting him PCT information. (he thinks he doesn't need one)

My question is would Arimatest by MuscleMeds (i believe its 6-bromo and ATD) be a good PCT after a 20/20/20/20 Epi cycle?

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
maybe. . . . .maybe not. . . .nooooonnnne knowsssssss. but i would have a serm on hand incase of the latter. my .02

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I figured that since it was so mild it would work.

I have also read good things about Arimatest so.....

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Any good recomendations for a SERM? Not familiar with any?

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Damn just noticed your 19 drop the steriods for safety sakes please.
No, information is not for me! Its for a friend, trust me. I read enough on these boards to know better.

Basically my friend started taking a product called Methyl Freak, and doesn't know much about pro-hormones. The ingredient in it is the same as Epistane, which I am pretty farmilar with because it has been pretty popular latley. I just am trying to keep him from getting screwed up by getting him PCT information, something he knows nothing about.

He is not under age either. He is 22 and an experienced lifter, about 4 years. Just got into something powerful without knowing about it. I'm just trying to keep his ass safe!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, information is not for me! Its for a friend, trust me. I read enough on these boards to know better.

Basically my friend started taking a product called Methyl Freak, and doesn't know much about pro-hormones. The ingredient in it is the same as Epistane, which I am pretty farmilar with because it has been pretty popular latley. I just am trying to keep him from getting screwed up by getting him PCT information, something he knows nothing about.

He is not under age either. He is 22 and an experienced lifter, about 4 years. Just got into something powerful without knowing about it. I'm just trying to keep his ass safe!
Ok bro try to talk him into having a SERM

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are there any good threads on here with information as far as SERMs? I am not farmilar with SERMs, I just know that PCT is a must with any PH cycle.
Go to the post cycle threapy forum here and do a search on SERM there will be a ton of info also do the same on google search.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
to answer the question

CLOMID
clomiphene, tamoxifen, or toremifene are good serms to use. If you know you are going to be cycling or using steroids period, you should always have some of this in stock.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clomiphene, tamoxifen, or toremifene are good serms to use. If you know you are going to be cycling or using steroids period, you should always have some of this in stock.

clomid>torem>tamoxifen

if you cannot get clomid, get torem, if you cant get torem then get nolva

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
awwww come on, dont start this again! :rolleyes:

its just a mere fact, but hey i never used torem so my mind may change if i ever use it,

nolva didnt get me back as fast as clomid did on this PCT. but i still believe clomid to be the better option

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its just a mere fact, but hey i never used torem so my mind may change if i ever use it,

nolva didnt get me back as fast as clomid did on this PCT. but i still believe clomid to be the better option
its not a fact and thats a fact. why would they make new serms off of old ones? to improve them......:think: Clomid bringin you back faster is dependant on alot of other factors and u already stated in another thread that you thought you were recovered but bloodwork showed you werent....so you really cant say its fact can you?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its not a fact and thats a fact. why would they make new serms off of old ones? to improve them......:think: Clomid bringin you back faster is dependant on alot of other factors and u already stated in another thread that you thought you were recovered but bloodwork showed you werent....so you really cant say its fact can you?

i said i think im recovered but im gunna continue PCT anyway,

my test levels were at end of week 5 of mdrol PPlex ant that was at 36, my pct started a week and a half after that.

thats why torem is better then nolva they basically added a chlorine to it i believe making it chlorotamoxifen.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i said i think im recovered but im gunna continue PCT anyway,

my test levels were at end of week 5 of mdrol PPlex ant that was at 36, my pct started a week and a half after that.

thats why torem is better then nolva they basically added a chlorine to it i believe making it chlorotamoxifen.
wow. ok..... :rolleyes: :clap2:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol. just kinda grouchy ive been up a long time but you are right on the torem and tamox. whatever, the serm debate is getting old. peace

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol. just kinda grouchy ive been up a long time but you are right on the torem and tamox. whatever, the serm debate is getting old. peace

it is, soo whatever im really over it, i dont wanna debate at all anymore, but im still reccommending clomid over all the others

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
alright, he ordered some tamox citrate from a research chem. site. 60ml

is this adequate... or even safe!

he said he researched it, but i trust you guys opinion over most other people... plus I don't know what my buddies def. of "RESEARCHED" is

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its good to have that stuff on hand if you are using steroids.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright, he ordered some tamox citrate from a research chem. site. 60ml

is this adequate... or even safe!

he said he researched it, but i trust you guys opinion over most other people... plus I don't know what my buddies def. of "RESEARCHED" is
If you got it from a legit research chem place it is safe.