Prostanozol/Winztrol Clones

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Are there still any clones of the old winny prohormone compouds out there? I dont even know if anyone makes them anymore, I dont believe Nutra carries any brand?

lategainer

lategainer

Awards
Where did they go?

For the past day or so, on a whim, I have been looking around and everywhere I go they are discontinued and / or "out of stock".

-- makes a guy wonder about if there is any legitimacy in banning rumors and if I missed some notice that this stuff was being pulled?

Sorry no help on your quest except to say the same thing is on my mind.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i assume ur talking about clones of the original orastan E? if so yes there is. It is Juggernaut Winztrol and you can still find it.

lategainer

lategainer

Awards
Out of stock / dead links

Even with Juggernaut Win-Ztrol, the retailers either show it as out of stock, discontinued, or the links look live and they are not. Been clicking around for hours and I may be missing something, but so far I don't think so.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
try furazadrol... it's supposed to be similar

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
i would deff. be interested in running prostanozol again. I gota large amount of it from a friend, like 3-4 bottles very cheap, and high dosed according to others on here who saw descent results. Strength wasnt as impressive, but it was the leaning out and hardening affect that I wanted and it certainly did that. I looked a couple weeks ago for clones and such, and couldn't find anything.:sad:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
pretty much all gone Juggernaut was the last clone I had found and pretty much gone. Was going to run it with Hdrol for 7 weeks and recomp but no where to be found. I loved AXs Prostanozol too. Had to be dosed kinda high but the hardening and leaning effect was Grrrrreat!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
pretty much all gone Juggernaut was the last clone I had found and pretty much gone. Was going to run it with Hdrol for 7 weeks and recomp but no where to be found. I loved AXs Prostanozol too. Had to be dosed kinda high but the hardening and leaning effect was Grrrrreat!
yeah, running high was the only way I went through like 3 bottles in like 4 weeks lol. It was great how my arms and shoulders chiseled out and hardened up even before I went down in BF comp. Good stuff.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
alri still do a prostanozol clone i think is that 1 any good ?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
CEL Should bring out a prostanozol clone! That would be amazing!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
CEL Should bring out a prostanozol clone! That would be amazing!
im suprised someone doesnt bring one back somehow, they would have a monopoly on something that would make a great additive or standalone product, just up the recommended dosage. I dont think many people high dosed it, so the results werent much there for reccomeded dosage and therefore it didnt sell well. I didnt see it on NP under ALRI. Was it banned like org. superdrol or pheraplex or did it just fall off the face of the earth for no reason? im sure sume1 can chime in that knows more bout this than I do. I did recall seeing it on the banned list for customs i think.

lategainer

lategainer

Awards
banned / pulled?

? - anyone know what happened? Somebody must have read / heard something?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I saw we start a petition to CEL to bring it back, if anyone could, it'd be them!

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
Bump.I would like to see CEL bring it back.Any CEL reps?

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
id be interested,...... bring it back at a really good price, heck i would by like 6 bottles lol, maybe more. Great addition to my cut cycle in June.:thumbsup:

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Bump.I would ALLSO like to see CEL bring it back.Any CEL reps?

Yes i so aggree this product should be cloned Pro stanazol was wicked for a cut all the compounds that are out are Just mainly for bulking! Cel you asked for a clone people would want well bring back Pro stanazol for when people want to do a cut you would make a killing :) !!!!

Cel people would buy it from you because your clones are the best period.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
That would be a AWESOME move on their part!!!
yeah deffinatley maybe we should start a new thread to get their attention i would personaly buy like a million bottles if they make a good clone of it lol :)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I know... I think we should start a thread/petition!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If CEL makes it, i wish they'd dose the pills at 100mg

I went through a bottle of MegaZol a long time ago and even at 250mg i didn't notice anything besides feeling slightly tight. I figure I'd have to run around 400mg for weeks to get anything out of it.

I think I read the conversion to Winstrol was like 1:10 ratio so you'd need 500mg to equal 50mg of winny ed

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If CEL makes it, i wish they'd dose the pills at 100mg

I went through a bottle of MegaZol a long time ago and even at 250mg i didn't notice anything besides feeling slightly tight. I figure I'd have to run around 400mg for weeks to get anything out of it.

I think I read the conversion to Winstrol was like 1:10 ratio so you'd need 500mg to equal 50mg of winny ed
It's great tho cause u can stack it with like anything. I used it at a low dose with a test cycle to keep SHBG down.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
posted a topic about this over in CEL section here on AM.com so go over there and post your thoughts and lets make this happen!!!!!

mattakaspeedy

Awards
maybe all of us could send a email each to CEL and maybe they might do it :p~

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up 5 bottles of Mega-ZOL from Nutra when they had it some time ago...still have 4 of them left! :woohoo:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
It was never the object of any government action. So it should be possible to bring it back.

Or a really enterprising "research products" outfit might put an ester to it and dissolve it in oil, sterile, for animal testing of course.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 7