HELP?? Tamoxifen Citrate REAL or FAKE???

  1. Question HELP?? Tamoxifen Citrate REAL or FAKE???


    Hey, I just recieved my first shipment of Tamoxifen Citrate(Nolva) in the mail today. It's a Liquid Oral compound. 60ml vial liquid is 20mg per every 1 ml. I need to know how one knows if it's legit? I was referred my source and the label is pretty budget looking and it smells just like alcohol.
    My question is this, is there a specific taste or side effect that could assure the authenticity of the Tamox? I consider this the most important piece of a person who uses PH/PS. Thank you very much. angel77
    Last edited by angel77; 10-01-2008 at 06:38 PM. Reason: mis spell


  2. no way to tell until u use it and get/dont get rebound gyno after ur cycle.

    shoot me a PM

  3. PM where you got it from to me.........space it out.

    There are only a few places i would buy from.

    A picture would help too. Post one.
    •   
       


  4. It sounds exactly like a typical "research" company....almost all of the UG stuff that would normally come in tabs now comes in liquids...its very hard to get a pill press under the radar of the DEA....

    holy

  5. Sounds legit.

    If it tastes like acid and makes you gag, you got the right stuff!
  6. liquid nolva


    is there a vendor in this site that sells Liquid nolva that is legit as i have a small lump and ordered tamo and they were in a pill form but didnt help with lump?

    Cheers

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jules2315 View Post
    is there a vendor in this site that sells Liquid nolva that is legit as i have a small lump and ordered tamo and they were in a pill form but didnt help with lump?

    Cheers
    This is a NO NO question on this forum.


  8. Quote Originally Posted by jules2315 View Post
    is there a vendor in this site that sells Liquid nolva that is legit as i have a small lump and ordered tamo and they were in a pill form but didnt help with lump?

    Cheers
    no theres not. letro might be better for ur needs

  9. This is not a "cough, cough" steroid forum. Its a supplement forum.


    lol. yeah okay.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jules2315 View Post
    is there a vendor in this site that sells Liquid nolva that is legit as i have a small lump and ordered tamo and they were in a pill form but didnt help with lump?

    Cheers

    GO TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE SERIOUSLY!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    ...its very hard to get a pill press under the radar of the DEA....holy
    A bullet loader works well for small batches.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by soultrain View Post
    A bullet loader works well for small batches.
    what type of bullet loader would you reccommend?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    what type of bullet loader would you reccommend?
    It's much easier to make a large volume stock solution from powder (you'd measure with a dropper then) than to jack around trying to quantitatively measure out mgs of powder at the unit level (10mg for this little pill, 10 mg for that little pill, etc.), then transferring it to a "bullet loader" (or pill press) w/o losing active compound.

    IMO

    -Papa!-

  14. Quote Originally Posted by soultrain View Post
    A bullet loader works well for small batches.
    The problem is that none of the "research companies" are making small batches...trust me on that.

    holy

  15. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    It's much easier to make a large volume stock solution from powder (you'd measure with a dropper then) than to jack around trying to quantitatively measure out mgs of powder at the unit level (10mg for this little pill, 10 mg for that little pill, etc.), then transferring it to a "bullet loader" (or pill press) w/o losing active compound.

    IMO

    -Papa!-

    Exactly....

    holy

  16. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    It's much easier to make a large volume stock solution from powder (you'd measure with a dropper then) than to jack around trying to quantitatively measure out mgs of powder at the unit level (10mg for this little pill, 10 mg for that little pill, etc.), then transferring it to a "bullet loader" (or pill press) w/o losing active compound.

    IMO

    -Papa!-
    wasnt exactly thinking of making solutions of research chems or the like. More like just wondering what people are using to make illEgal "candy"........get me?

  17. Hehe. If the taste seems to be similar to kind of an acid/death/monstersass taste, then it's legit. Usually the taste should make you want to swallow your own head to end the flavor.

    But seriously, there's not a surefire way to tell unless it's a reputable company...

  18. I am about to place my order (my contact sells pill form), what should I expect to see? Basically, what color pills should they be?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    wasnt exactly thinking of making solutions of research chems or the like. More like just wondering what people are using to make illEgal "candy"........get me?

    Yeah, I dont know about that...not familiar with that at all...I wonder if that is mostly domestic or imported? If its imported, that explains the pill press situation.

    holy

  20. Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    Yeah, I dont know about that...not familiar with that at all...I wonder if that is mostly domestic or imported? If its imported, that explains the pill press situation.

    holy
    id say mostly imported but there are domestic operations going on. eh, whatever. i was just curious anyway.

  21. use google images if you want to see the actual pill. I know where to get the pills myself, and would prefer them over the liquid if I was using....but im not atm, so...yeah..

  22. 20mg/ml at 60ml sounds familiar. In fact, probably the same one I'm taking now. PM me if you want for more details but I think you're gtg. Mix it with something and it's not bad - i.e., some OJ perhaps?

  23. I just cap it right before use. Works well

  24. tamox cit taste horrable. I believe it only comes in one of three flavors; Afterbirth; Goat A$$; or Gorilla Sack.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by texastweeter View Post
    tamox cit taste horrable. I believe it only comes in one of three flavors; Afterbirth; Goat A$$; or Gorilla Sack.
    Nice.
    How about Bloody Tampon?

  26. Afterbirth...lolol

  27. the nolva i got from my source wasn't at all bad tasting. tasted good actually. except it numbs your tongue a little. the clomid i got from the same source was like taking a shot of pure alcohol. it burned my entire throat.

    it was legit for sure. without it, my libido would not have came back so fast.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Toremifene Citrate vs Tamoxifen Citrate
    By wiggles in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 03:35 PM
  2. Is there a difference between Tamoxifen and Tamoxifen Citrate?
    By compcentral in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 02:05 PM
  3. Toremifene Citrate and Tamoxifen Citrate
    By hardestgainer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 08:56 PM
  4. tamoxifen citrate-tamoxifen question
    By Brian5225 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Log in
Log in