Any way to LOWER your test levels??

1. Any way to LOWER your test levels??

I know, odd question, but not really...
    I'm getting my Test levels checked very soon and I want to know if there's a way to make them as low as possible for the test. The docs want to have the checks done early in the AM so I have no control over that.

2. getting some "legal" gear huh?

3. Alcohol.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. run SD for two weeks - your test will crash.

5. This wasn't my idea, it was the Doc's. I've got a little gyno and they're not sure why so they're checking to see if low Test levels might have contributed to it. I've wondered for a while if my natural Test levels weren't a little low so I guess we'll find out. I wish I had more time to 'study' for this check, they want to do it in the morning...
    I don't drink, and it's not worth starting just for some Test, so that's out. I'll try to find some soy around here and eat as much of that as I can stomach before going in.
    Thanx for all the input!

6. superdrol turns my balls into peanuts .within the frist week its noticeable by week 2 its alarming so might be a good candidate to shut yourself down.

7. get married.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    get married.

9. knock the top off it a dozen times

10. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    run SD for two weeks - your test will crash.
    How about Anabolic Extreme Ergo Max LMG or ALRI Methoxy-TRN? These are the original products, both are in their original sealed packages and expire about now. I haven't any SD on hand but I guess I could go look for some.
    Thanx again.

11. Quote Originally Posted by I am Weasel View Post
    How about Anabolic Extreme Ergo Max LMG
    its chemical structure is similar to phera. it should to the trick too, maybe take a week longer at most. nothing works to shut down test as fast as SD or M1T.

pheraplex : 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol
    ergomax LMG: 17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane

12. if you get tested during PCT, I would guess around a week in? They should be very low

13. There is basically a "protocol" for that outlined here:

Similar Forum Threads

1. OVer training enough to lower t levels?
    By jrvswim in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 04:37 PM
  2. Does taking T3 lower Bioavailable Testosterone levels?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 09:48 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 07:17 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 03:38 AM