Advice on cycle

BasConnery

BasConnery

Awards
I'll try to include as much info as possible.

White Male
6' tall, 225, 16% BF
Goal: gain muscle without gaining much fat, bulk but lean gain
Diet: controlled and lean 5 times daily
Supplements currently utilized: Creatine, Multi-vitamin, extra niacin, milk thistle, coq10, protein powder (ON brand), I get about 200grams high quality protein daily filled in by the protein powder)
Blood Work: 120 LDL, 80HDL, 200 overall, 120 Triglycerides, good liver enzymes all else within normal range

Previous use: used up to 1gram test per week along with 75mg of tren ace daily for 12 weeks. results were good.

MY QUESTION: I have just acquired a good source for gathering access to "almost" any sort of juice out there. I would like an opinion on what would be a SOLID but NOT crazy cycle that you, personally would love to do if you had the dollars and the sources. Please include your opinions on PCT. I prefer clomid to others by the way.

I'd LOVE and appreciate the input...also please let me know your experience in a nutshell so I know I'm not dealing with the theoretical. thanks in advance.

Bas

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
only have done 1 test-e/dbol cycle.

a solid cycle for ur goals....theres so many freaking options!!

Test-E 500-750mg/week 1-16
EQ 400-600mg/week 1-15

Clomid 100/50/50/50

or

Prop 150mg EOD 1-8
Tren Ace 100mg EOD 1-8
HCG 500iu's a week 2-8

Clomid 100/50/50/50

theres just so many options. the second cycle i mentioned is what i plan on running next spring.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id love to do

Tren Enanthate 150mg 2x per week
EQ 200mg 2x per week

12 weeks.

PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/50
ADEX .5/.5/.5/.5
dostinex .5mg e3d while on cycle.

BasConnery

BasConnery

Awards
How will EQ stack up to Tren? Will the EQ give me better results than the Tren? I was hoping to supplement test/tren with a little something extra...but overkill can be overkill I guess.

Any ideas?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If you want something tried and true, just run prop and tren....You could load them together and stick them EOD and have a fantastic cycle...

Or, if you have acess, and want to do something off the beaten path, go with Primo...you'll have to run a boatload, but it'll be a nice, smooth cyle.

PCT can easily just be nolva and clomid.

holy

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How will EQ stack up to Tren? Will the EQ give me better results than the Tren? I was hoping to supplement test/tren with a little something extra...but overkill can be overkill I guess.

Any ideas?
heavy androgen and a smooth anabolic... to me looks AWESOME,

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If you want something tried and true, just run prop and tren....You could load them together and stick them EOD and have a fantastic cycle...

Or, if you have acess, and want to do something off the beaten path, go with Primo...you'll have to run a boatload, but it'll be a nice, smooth cyle.

PCT can easily just be nolva and clomid.

holy

Holy, u think 100mg Prop/Tren Ace EOD would be good for a first time tren user.

sorry to hijack OP

BasConnery

BasConnery

Awards
well...

I guess I'll stick with what is tried and true then.

I'll go 800mg test per week (prop) and 75mg tren everyday. I intend on doing this for 12 weeks.

How does that sound?

I don't guess I'll use the source I was going to use after I heard it was a selective scammer. I had hoped to not go the home made route but oh well, back to the "lab" in the neighbors basement...LOL