Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

3-AD/Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha Log

1.  09-29-2008  12:09 AM
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

3-AD/Dermacrine/Sustain Alpha Log

I am cycling 3-AD, Dermacrine, and Sustain Alpha for 6 weeks. The purpose of this log is to test the affects that Sustain Alpha can have on LH and FSH during an AAS cycle. Bloodwork will be done 2 times during the cycle. Here is a quote from Primordial Performance explaining in more detail:

"New research is suggesting that 7,8-benzoflavone is capable of reversing the negative feedback loop at the hypothalamus via modulation of the GABA/opioid receptor complex. In other words, 7,8 Benzoflavone could potentially be used to stimulate LH & FSH during a steroid cycle and prevent shutdown of the HPTA. For those that aren’t familiar with 7,8-benzoflavone, it is a natural occurring flavonoid from passionflower, and is the main ingredient in Sustain Alpha.
    So how do we intend to prove this? Glad you asked. You see, if LH & FSH rise after using Sustain Alpha during a cycle, then we know that it is preventing suppression of the HPTA and stimulating the testes in a way similar to hCG. If this is proves to be true, this could replace the need for on-cycle hCG, and prevent testicular shrinkage. (assuming its used early enough in the cycle)

So, here is the plan…

1. Get on cycle.
    2. Test for LH & FSH after two weeks of being “on”.
    3. Apply 10 pumps of Sustain Alpha, for 2 days.
    4. Retest LH & FSH levels.

Ideally, the first blood test will reveal non-existent LH & FSH levels. Then, after the Sustain is used for 48hrs, we are hoping the tests will reveal “normal” levels of LH & FSH. (thus proving that Sustain Alpha can stimulate natural Testosterone production, even during a cycle)
    Luckily, there are home blood test kits available that can test LH & FSH levels with a pin prick. (All you do is send the samples back to a 3rd party lab, and results show up in 1-2 weeks) Now, we figured that you guys would want to see some blood test results from actual members…"

2.  09-29-2008  12:28 AM
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Here is some additional cycle information:

3-AD:

6 pills per day for 45 days

Dermacrine:

5 pumps per day for 45 days

Sustain Alpha:

After first 2 weeks 2 days on 5 off at 10 pumps per day.

Personal stats:

Height: 6'
    Weight: 230 to 235

I will get a base weight in a couple of days due to some weekend eating out. One plate of pasta and I can gain 5 lbs over night.

•   
  3.  09-29-2008  12:33 AM
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Oh and the cycle started today.

4.  09-29-2008  12:51 AM
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

First one! YES!! Subscrizzled! I will definitely be keeping track of your stats on this one. I am starting a stack of X-Mass, PP, SD, Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha next Monday ("Ex-tightend's Mega-Cycle") ! I noticed, however, that you will be running the Dermacrine even on the days that you run Sustain Alpha? Did I read that right? Or did you mean to say that you'll be running Dermacrine 5 days per week and Sustain Alpha on the two off days (this is what I'm doing)? Please advise.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

5.  09-29-2008  01:08 AM
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I was going to run the Dermacrine every day and then run the Sustain Alpha 2 days on and 5 days off. Now that I think about it I may not have enough skin to put it all on. On days where I use both I will maybe have to apply at least 5 hours apart.

6.  09-29-2008  02:14 PM
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I was going to run the Dermacrine every day and then run the Sustain Alpha 2 days on and 5 days off. Now that I think about it I may not have enough skin to put it all on. On days where I use both I will maybe have to apply at least 5 hours apart.
    That may or may not be a good idea. I can just envision the hormones crashing into each other! That's why I'm going with the Dermacrine for the five days, then the Sustain Alpha solo for the other two days. But then again, I'm using other s h i t.
    Then again still, your idea just might work! I'd love to hear Eric's take on this.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

7.  09-29-2008  04:25 PM
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

The way I was looking at it is that the Sustain Alpha is being used to reduce suppression while on hormonal based products. So weather you are on SD, PP, H-drol, 1-AD, 3-AD, Dermacrine ect...... you would not stop the hormonal products while pulsing the Sustain Alpha. The only problem I see is that Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha are both transdermal so using them at the same time may get a little tricky. You would probably need to use different skin locations for both and it should be fine. Like Dermacrine on back, shoulders, arms and Sustain Alpha on Chest, abs, and legs.

The one question I have about the Sustain Alpha is that we are suppose to take 10 pumps a day. I would think that applying 5 pumps twice per day would be better than 1 10 pump dose?

Eric's input would be appreciated.

8.  09-29-2008  04:38 PM
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

The way I was looking at it is that the Sustain Alpha is being used to reduce suppression while on hormonal based products. So weather you are on SD, PP, H-drol, 1-AD, 3-AD, Dermacrine ect...... you would not stop the hormonal products while pulsing the Sustain Alpha. The only problem I see is that Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha are both transdermal so using them at the same time may get a little tricky. You would probably need to use different skin locations for both and it should be fine. Like Dermacrine on back, shoulders, arms and Sustain Alpha on Chest, abs, and legs.

The one question I have about the Sustain Alpha is that we are suppose to take 10 pumps a day. I would think that applying 5 pumps twice per day would be better than 1 10 pump dose?

Damn! I like the way you think! But, for now, I will probably stick with my original protocol. Who knows, I may change it based on what you have to report. But you do bring up an interesting question about the 10 pumps at once vs. two separate applications of 5 pumps. Eric, where art thou?
    -My Best Friend

9.  09-29-2008  04:42 PM
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Are you using any other Pro hormones or Steroids with the Dermacrine

10.  09-29-2008  04:45 PM
    Running with the Big Boys Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Yeah, you will likely have to scale back on your Dermacrine dose to apply the full 10 pumps of Sustain, or do the Sustian dose in the evening after a second shower.

-Pp

11.  09-29-2008  04:59 PM
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

So the Sustain Alpha dose should be all 10 pumps at once and not split into two 5 pump doses? I can do that after my afternoon workout. So I take the Dermacrine at 7am after my morning shower and the Sustain Alpha after my afternoon workout and shower at around 5pm.

12.  09-29-2008  10:41 PM
    Running with the Big Boys Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

So the Sustain Alpha dose should be all 10 pumps at once and not split into two 5 pump doses? I can do that after my afternoon workout. So I take the Dermacrine at 7am after my morning shower and the Sustain Alpha after my afternoon workout and shower at around 5pm.
    Yes this sounds best. Apply the full 10 pumps at once.

-Pp

13.  09-29-2008  11:20 PM
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I had a great back workout today. I haven't noticed anything much yet except maybe a little placebo effect.

14.  09-30-2008  08:06 AM
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I had a great back workout today. I haven't noticed anything much yet except maybe a little placebo effect.
    Don't worry, based on all the feedback I've been reading, you should be seeing real results, real soon!
    -My Best Friend

15.  09-30-2008  09:16 PM
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

My starting weight is 232.

16.  09-30-2008  09:20 PM
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I noticed on the Dermacrine the amount that comes out on each pump is not always consistent. Sometimes it seems like halfway through the pump it starts to come out and sometimes it starts at the begining of the pump and much more comes out. Should I prime the pump to make sure it starts comming out at the top of each pump?

17.  09-30-2008  09:25 PM
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I stopped using all my other supplements about 4 weeks ago for this cycle so I can see how this stuff is really affecting me. The only stuff I am taking are my staple:

9 gram fish oil per day
    green tea
    multi vitamin
    fiber tabs
    Glucosamine with MSM

18.  09-30-2008  10:57 PM
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I noticed on the Dermacrine the amount that comes out on each pump is not always consistent. Sometimes it seems like halfway through the pump it starts to come out and sometimes it starts at the begining of the pump and much more comes out. Should I prime the pump to make sure it starts comming out at the top of each pump?
    What do you mean by "priming the pump?" How exactly would you do this?
    -My Best Friend

19.  10-01-2008  12:21 AM
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

You push the pump down until it starts to come out. Let it go back up and do one full pump and you will get alot more out. There is air in the line when you first start to pump it.

20.  10-01-2008  08:00 AM
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

You push the pump down until it starts to come out. Let it go back up and do one full pump and you will get alot more out. There is air in the line when you first start to pump it.
    Thanks.
    -My Best Friend

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 12:14 PM
  2. sustain alpha and dermacrine
    By ummmwhat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 12:34 PM