m1t w/ clomid or no??

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

m1t w/ clomid or no??

I see alot of people here and at elite are taking the meth1-test with clomid, and alot arent.

I planned on NOT...just taking high doses of 4-ad, my multi-vits, and milk thistle with it, with a 6oxo post to help restore test levels and keep gains.

anyone out there NOT take clomid and have a a happy ending to share with me, or am i just being dumb?

piZZZZZZzzzzzzz

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.3%

[QUOTE]Originally posted by thepizmo
    [B]I see alot of people here and at elite are taking the meth1-test with clomid, and alot arent.

I planned on NOT...just taking high doses of 4-ad, my multi-vits, and milk thistle with it, with a 6oxo post to help restore test levels and keep gains.

anyone out there NOT take clomid and have a a happy ending to share with me, or am i just being dumb?

piZZZZZZzzzzz I did a two week cycle, and am currently using 6oxo, so far so good w/ no clomid,& retaining gains with exception of a pound.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

awesome...thats for the reply, and confidence LOL
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.02%

PS-- how were your gains btw?

What did you start out at weight wise, and then end up with? the same for strength if ya dont mind sharing??

pizzzz
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.3%

Originally posted by thepizmo
    PS-- how were your gains btw?

What did you start out at weight wise, and then end up with? the same for strength if ya dont mind sharing??

pizzzz
    I actually did my M1t cycle directly after a super1+cycle.4wks on s1+, then 2wks on m1t.My gains ended up to be up 12 lbs by the end of wk6, which is pretty good because by then most of the water weight i put on from the 4ad in the s1+ had come off,so it was all lbm.started @177 ended @just under 190.As for strength HOLY **** it exploded way more than on s1+.I was scared I was going to tear a tendon or something(especially preacher curls).Iwas able to add weight on every exercize.The strength just came on fast w/M1t,I dont really respond great to topical 1test.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.99%

Originally posted by thepizmo
    I see alot of people here and at elite are taking the meth1-test with clomid, and alot arent.

piZZZZZZzzzzzzz

From the reseach that I've done so far it is recomended to stay away form the Anti E's while one and save it for your off time. When people were on both they were noticing more cramps. Apparently alittle estrogen in the system must be necessary.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

At this point, I'm convinced that Nolva is the way to go PTC anyway, so no Clomid for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. No Clomid or Nolva! WTF!!
    By TaterNutz00 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. Yolks or no yolks...
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-14-2003, 03:08 AM
  3. 1,4 Andro - Transdermal or No?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4