Before & after blood tests from a superdrol cycle

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM,

Id like to share some blood test results from a Sustain Alpha PCT.

The 40 yr old male had chronically low testosterone. He had his hormone values checked on 12/9/07 prior to running an 8 week 1-T THP ether / Superdrol cycle. His levels where at 289ng/dl.

For PCT I instructed him to use Sustain Alpha with Toco-8. He didn’t expect to get his T levels past 300ng/dl since he had had low T level for so long. After the cycle, he ran the PCT for 30 days, then got his hormones values tested 30 days after PCT.

After PCT, his results came back with the highest levels of Testosterone he had in years --782 ng/dl. You will also notice a reduction in LH/FSH. This shows that his testes where sensitized to the effects of the LH/FSH and where able to make more testosterone with less stimulation. Toco-8 helps make the testes more sensitive to LH/FSH – testicular sensitivity is key.

We sell the Testosterone Recovery Stack which includes Sustain Alpha, Toco-8 and EndoAmp (30 day supply). This is a complete, legal, PCT stack for only $119.99

You can also purhase just the Toco-8 and Sustain Alpha separately.

You can purchase this stack here - Primordial Performance

Thanks guys.

-Pp

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
those are impressive results. I just wish the price tag wasn't so steep.

toco-8 makes me think of taco bell, not sure if it is such a great name for marketing purposes, although i prefer it to those douchebags at Gaspari that named an AI Novedex XT or the dirtbags at Kilosports that call their bastardized product "Clomed."

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
For PCT I instructed him to use Sustain Alpha with Toco-8. He didn’t expect to get his T levels past 300ng/dl since he had had low T level for so long. After the cycle, he ran the PCT for 30 days, then got his hormones values tested 30 days after PCT.

After PCT, his results came back with the highest levels of Testosterone he had in years --782 ng/dl. You will also notice a reduction in LH/FSH. This shows that his testes where sensitized to the effects of the LH/FSH and where able to make more testosterone with less stimulation. Toco-8 helps make the testes more sensitive to LH/FSH – testicular sensitivity is key.
doesnt make any sense. PERMANENT increase in leydig cell sensitivity to LH/FSH? 30 days of being 100% clean and he's pumping out more T with less LH/FSH?

i am REEEEEALLY skeptical.

he was probably suppressed before the cycle began....or using something at the time of the test.

anything clinical/official to support these results?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was me, no suppression before the test (had never done a cycle beforehand, and those testosterone levels were pretty consistent with what I had for the last 5 years), and not on anything at final test. I did fairly RADICALLY change body comp over the course of the cycle, started at 199 and around 23% bf, ended at 204 (with a mid cycle low of 185) and 17% bf. So around 153lbs lean mass at start, to upper 160s at end of cycle. and looking at it the other way, 46lbs of bodyfat at the start down to 35 lbs at the end. Its enough to significantly change my estrogen levels due to loss of aromatase storage in fat, so it would make sense there would also be positive impact on my long term testosterone levels from that.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
doesnt make any sense. PERMANENT increase in leydig cell sensitivity to LH/FSH? 30 days of being 100% clean and he's pumping out more T with less LH/FSH?

he was probably suppressed before the cycle began....or using something at the time of the test.

In general, older men have higher LH & FSH, and lower testosterone than younger men. This lends to the idea that the testes become desensitized to LH & FSH, and that toco-8 can bring back a more youthful LH/T ratio.

-Pp

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards

ditto^

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
My Personal Opnion:

You should prod. do 'sponsored' logs on here to let the jury decide if ur products work. Instead of this "out-of-nowhere" Thread and Radio interviews on your website??:think:

People want to see proven results, results with merrit.
Not some out of left field post about someone 'ghost' 40yr old who all of a sudden magically appears at the first sight of someone question the results.

Not saying your products aren't good...personally never heard of ya.
But there are better ways to market and get a buzz going about your products.
Like honest logs, and reports.
Not this thread.

All comments and beliefs and opinions sponsored by Steve "LiveWire" Lattimer.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Doubts can be put to rest by EasyJL. Fire away your questions. I remember the bloodwork got posted up a while back.
Tell us Easy, how does it feel to be young again :head:

Anybody with any knowledge knows this is bulltish.

Of course fooling teenagers is easy to do , but in no way are these bush league over the counter serms going to raise a 40 year old plus males testosterone levels like that.

He's a rep selling the product lol.

Doubts be put to rest give me a break.:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not some out of left field post about someone 'ghost' 40yr old who all of a sudden magically appears at the first sight of someone question the results.
Ghost 40 yr old? look at my join date on this forum, or my reputation points or the other logs i've done or my post count. I'm not a rep for primordial performance, and didn't and dont receive any compensation from them. I paid for the initial blood test and the sustain myself, primordial paid for the second blood test and gave me the toco-8.

Heres the link to the original log if you want to look at it

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/80796-nwa-kicking-old.html

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Ghost 40 yr old? look at my join date on this forum, or my reputation points or the other logs i've done. I'm not a rep for primordial performance, and didn't and dont receive any compensation from them. I paid for the initial blood test and the sustain myself, primordial paid for the second blood test and gave me the toco-8.

Cool
Thx for the link
Take a look at it when i have some free time

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Ghost 40 yr old? look at my join date on this forum, or my reputation points or the other logs i've done. I'm not a rep for primordial performance, and didn't and dont receive any compensation from them. I paid for the initial blood test and the sustain myself, primordial paid for the second blood test and gave me the toco-8.

So in all good conscious your telling me you gained 20lbs of MUSCLE while losing 15lbs of fat while raising your test from 289 to 782 while running a 30 day taco-bell PCT?
:woohoo:

wood23

wood23

Awards
anything clinical/official to support these results?[/QUOT
This would be good

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Of course fooling teenagers is easy to do , but in no way are these bush league over the counter serms going to raise a 40 year old plus males testosterone levels like that.

How are you going to prove the results otherwise?

There are MANY MANY bloodtests on OTC PCT's to bury your statement.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established

Thats exactly how i feel.

Ya, some 18yr old reading this will probably run up the stairs to ask mommy for her credit card.

If it smells like fish, it usually is.

Cmon dunny market better dont try to rob cats.
maybe cause i grew up in NYC...see this crap all my life.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So in all good conscious your telling me you gained 20lbs of MUSCLE while losing 15lbs of fat while raising your test from 289 to 782 while running a 30 day taco-bell PCT?
:woohoo:
over 9 weeks on cycle, 30 days of pct and then another 30 days after. More like 15ish lbs of muscle I think while loosing 15 lbs of fat. if you look at the log, the first half of the cycle was a cut where I went from the 199 down to 185 probably loosing 16-18lbs of fat while gaining 1-2lbs of muscle, then went into a bulk gaining another 12-14lbs of muscle and 3-5lbs of fat back.

9 weeks of 1-t at 660mg a day, and 3 1/2 weeks of superdrol on top of it at the tail end....

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
This proves nothing! My bloodwork has a big increase like that aswell.

He was put on TRT, either 100mg/week injections or 2 packs of andro-gel / Testim.

Again, How are you going to prove those bloodtests otherwise........

Please do tell.

Cuz your yackin and babblin aint doin it.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Im out.
I cant bring anything constructive to this thread, this could go back and forth like a tennis match...my bad for jumping in, stupid.

Congrats Easy, keep up the hard work

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
This is just like those goofy magazine ads.

What if someone who is 20yrs old with high levels already uses taco-bell, is his test gonna be in the 1800's? Hell who needs steriods just by the otc supplement! lol

Sorry to rain on your all'ss parade but you both obviously work for the company and are throwing out lies trying to rip ppl off.

Have realistic gains, not crazy off the wall ones.

I'll get off my TRT and run some, give me a free sample then! Nah not even worth being shutdown lol

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Again, How are you going to prove those bloodtests otherwise........

Please do tell.

Cuz your yackin and babblin aint doin it.

Buy it then. They obviously want you to.

You seem really educated on the matter.

I better listen to a guru like you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats exactly how i feel.

Ya, some 18yr old reading this will probably run up the stairs to ask mommy for her credit card.

If it smells like fish, it usually is.

Cmon dunny market better dont try to rob cats.
maybe cause i grew up in NYC...see this crap all my life.
:rolleyes: I dont at all say that sustain + toco-8 is solely responsible for my post cycle testosterone level, but given those blood tests i'm 100% confident that as far as restoring HPTA functionality post cycle sustain with toco-8 will work as well as any of the research chems and be far safer, and gentler on your system. And be capable of restoring you to pre-cycle conditions.

i've got a cycle coming up soon, and will be using the sustain in-cycle protocol to limit suppression as its going to be somehwere between a 6-10 weeker, and i'll have a bottle of sustain and a tin of toco-8 for PCT, and i'll be paying for them out of my own pocket.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Good choice Doc.

Its not about purchasing the product.

You bring ZERO viable data to the table. Just opinions......Nothing else...

And I am the ignorant one.

LOL

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Why the adversarial attitude? PP is not suggesting his product will do anything aside from assist in recovering from a cycle of anabolic compounds; how is this ridiculous?

Given the clinical literature surrounding Res., I feel Easy's results expound its benefits. Further, I believe PP is currently conducting further anecdotal trials to validate the efficacy of said compounds in this exact application. Personally, I find nothing outlandish, ridiculous, or erroneous about the claims being made here.

PP said 'X product raised Y hormone levels after Z amount of days', then posted a blood test which corroborates with that; why do you find this so morally reprehensible?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet even verbally abused me midcycle due to it being too early for me to use things like 1-t and superdrol, I had only been seriously lifting a year at the time.

You're not going to do the same on my upcoming cycle are you? :D

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Why the adversarial attitude? PP is not suggesting his product will do anything aside from assist in recovering from a cycle of anabolic compounds; how is this ridiculous?

Given the clinical literature surrounding Res., I feel Easy's results expound its benefits. Further, I believe PP is currently conducting further anecdotal trials to validate the efficacy of said compounds in this exact application. Personally, I find nothing outlandish, ridiculous, or erroneous about the claims being made here.

PP said 'X product raised Y hormone levels after Z amount of days', then posted a blood test which corroborates with that; why do you find this so morally reprehensible?

Because this is just non-sense and anyone swept up in these lies needs to take a step back and use their brain.

I could understand if he was lets say , in his 20's with low testosterone due to running aas , and then post cycle tried this product witch along with his body regulating on it's own combined with the potential that this product actually works , that in fact he would see a substantial increase in his Blood work. This is mainly do to the fact at his age his natty test is already high , he just brought it back to were it was.

Now, this man is in his 40's. He has no past history of any aas cycles or pro-hormone use. His Testosterone is lower than the normal recommended 'healthy range'. It does not matter if he ran , Aromasin/letro/Adex/Clomid/or nolva he would not bring his normally natural levels to a constant high like the blood test shows.

I know many TRT/HRT patients & Doctors. They would laugh If I even mentioned this to them.

I'm not saying this product does not work. I'm saying these claims are quite frankly ridiculous.

I could see it benefiting someone post Pro-hormone/steroid cycle in helping restore there ALREADY HIGH NATURAL LEVELS, that were surpressed or shutdown whatever the case may be.

But to say a man in his 40's had this increase is garbage. The only way he would have this increase while taking this product was if there was trace amounts of actual synthetic testosterone that entered his body.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Good choice Doc.

Its not about purchasing the product.

You bring ZERO viable data to the table. Just opinions......Nothing else...

And I am the ignorant one.

LOL
I have brought much insight in logical explanations to his blood work and their off the wall claims.

You on the other hand say nothing of any importance , but just type...'you dont know....durr....yeah he did, durr"

I take it your friends with them lol?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established

I beg to differ. Easy ran this cycle a LONG time ago, and has had the bloodwork posted for a very long time.. long before this thread appeared.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
I beg to differ. Easy ran this cycle a LONG time ago, and has had the bloodwork posted for a very long time.. long before this thread appeared.

Well if you all believe this than fine!

Throw away all your Serms & AI's as well as steroids!

If you can get your natty levels to improve as much as this guy, why would you want to take the risk of shutting them down??

Obviously I'm arguing to the wrong bunch of ppl , who are reps of the product along with the website. Just read their sigs and under their names lol........

I won't comment on your premadona new product that will give you a 11 inch johnson aswell as 20'' arms.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm saying these claims are quite frankly ridiculous.
Freedom of speech gives you the right to say that, but just the same the results are accurate. Is it possible that my test levels pre-cycle were suppressed due to my extreme obesity and alchoholism for the prior 10 years? possible for sure. a year prior to that cycle, I was somwhere over 50% bf, and on average probably had 4-5 alchoholic drinks a day, and had been that way since my late 20s, with 0 for exercise beyond occasionally walking the dogs. another tidbit related was that pre-cycle my cholesterol level as at 127 or so (can't recall precisely, under 130) and post cycle was in the 170s. serum cholesterol level affects testosterone level, as pregnenelone is made from cholesterol, dhea is made from pregnenelone, and then test made from the dhea....

I dont see anyone making a claim of "anyone can double their testosterone levels post cycle", but this is good evidence that there should be no problem on sustain + toco-8 returning your test levels to your pre-cycle levels, whatever they were.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Freedom of speech gives you the right to say that, but just the same the results are accurate. Is it possible that my test levels pre-cycle were suppressed due to my extreme obesity and alchoholism for the prior 10 years? possible for sure. a year prior to that cycle, I was somwhere over 50% bf, and on average probably had 4-5 alchoholic drinks a day, and had been that way since my late 20s, with 0 for exercise beyond occasionally walking the dogs. another tidbit related was that pre-cycle my cholesterol level as at 127 or so (can't recall precisely, under 130) and post cycle was in the 170s. serum cholesterol level affects testosterone level, as pregnenelone is made from cholesterol, dhea is made from pregnenelone, and then test made from the dhea....

I dont see anyone making a claim of "anyone can double their testosterone levels post cycle", but this is good evidence that there should be no problem on sustain + toco-8 returning your test levels to your pre-cycle levels, whatever they were.

Congrats on the change man!

Good to see you changed your life so much for the better.

Keep on doing what your doing because I bet you feel 10x better now!

How is your liver values & cholesterol? Do you also get that checked?

Because of your past combined with your oral aas intake you should be aware of those.

At your age it would be much healthier to stay away from all oral aas and to switch to injections if you continue to cycle. Levels don't level out as fast as they do for younger users.

Many docs I know are fine with the use of aas, as long as no oral aas are used.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't gotten liver values checked still, but cholesterol is sticking in the 170s total not sure of ratio, I get tested with blood donations, but given the level of healthy fats I take in between flax, fish and nut oils, i'm confident the ratios are good. I use SAMe fairly regularly now (damn stuff is expensive), and had used cycle support while on cycle, so i'm moderately comfy my liver didn't take too bad a beating. Early 2007 when I stopped drinking (I think the blood test was taken while I was still drinking) my levels were inside normal range.

Well, I say quit drinking, i'm not a 100% teetotaler now, but hmm in the last 6 months i've probably had under 12 drinks. a beer here, a margarita there, that sort of thing.

Comically tho, i'm not longer a TRT candidate, and I got somewhat upset about it (if you read the log, you'll see) as part of my plan had been to get on and use that as my muscle gainer :) because i'm a blood donor and believe strongly in that, I can't use a needle for something not prescribed by a doctor. So i'm sort of SOL on using any non-oral AAS, unless I go transdermal. And given that i'm married with 3 kids, that is quite iffy too. next cycle is going to be a non-methyl cycle tho, using AMS products. was originally going to do a halodrol cycle, but I made a sweet deal for some AMS stuff by chance, so i'm going that route instead.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Are you saying you can't do TRT because you post cycle bloodwork? I would get another test if I was you. If it was in the 200's pre cycle without previous cycling it will eventually dip back there imo. The PCT is temporary and not a correction for what is causing the low T. I am on TRT so feel free to PM me about the **** you have to go through. I pay $5 for pins and Test-C ;) I inject myself also. The doc did not care as long as your insurance will allow you to get it prescribed as some don't. I took many months of bloodwork, MRI, etc but if you are truelly low like me it's worth it.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Are you saying you can't do TRT because you post cycle bloodwork? I would get another test if I was you. If it was in the 200's pre cycle without previous cycling it will eventually dip back there imo. The PCT is temporary and not a correction for what is causing the low T. I am on TRT so feel free to PM me about the **** you have to go through. I pay $5 for pins and Test-C ;) I inject myself also. The doc did not care as long as your insurance will allow you to get it prescribed as some don't. I took many months of bloodwork, MRI, etc but if you are truelly low like me it's worth it.

Only fools get on TRT, just run Toco-8 you newbie

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be getting it tested again relatively soon, and we'll see where its at. but those "after" results were 30 days after being done with PCT, and no other test boosters or AIs in that time. I would have thought that any short term boost from PCT would have ended by then, but its possible that it was still hanging in.

Are you near MST's HQ? maybe I can fly in to see your doctor :D

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

I have seen easy post plenty, can say I trust his posts and his credibility, and think he knows plenty more than you about what he is doing and talking about.

You sir are an enraged mole rat that was raped by a badger and are now taking it out on others...

congrats an such amazing results easy, I hope they stick like that for ya.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have brought much insight in logical explanations to his blood work and their off the wall claims.

You on the other hand say nothing of any importance , but just type...'you dont know....durr....yeah he did, durr"

I take it your friends with them lol?
Sir, you have brought your opinions, nothing else. Which you are entitled to, however so are the rest of us.

Dont let my short to the point cander mislead you, there is a brain here, somewhere. didadeee!!

Easy is a great member around here, has contributed alot of time and effort into making AM a better community for all. Can you say the same for yourself?

Good day imPERFECTION.

LOL.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
perfection300 has only been a member here since septemeber 2008, and it says he's 4' 11" and 272lbs. He does not know the integrity of the members here. Primordial performance has come out with the best non hormonal products that i have ever seen.
I personally have used sustain alpha and my libido is through the roof after being so so ever since a cycle of epi/pp i ran a year ago. test the product for yourself before bashing it. No you will not gain much muscle from sustain alpha(if any) but as for boosting your test, LH, FSH, it works great.

Jetta

Awards
AM,

Id like to share some blood test results from a Sustain Alpha PCT.

The 40 yr old male had chronically low testosterone. He had his hormone values checked on 12/9/07 prior to running an 8 week 1-T THP ether / Superdrol cycle. His levels where at 289ng/dl.

We sell the Testosterone Recovery Stack which includes Sustain Alpha, Toco-8 and EndoAmp (30 day supply). This is a complete, legal, PCT stack for only $119.99

You can also purhase just the Toco-8 and Sustain Alpha separately.

You can purchase this stack here - Primordial Performance

Thanks guys.

-Pp

Pp,

I just ran a PS cycle that will conclude on thursday this week. If you would like to sponsor it, I would be happen to put up a log here. I'm hoping to have blood work done this week to provide a starting point. I'm doing this anyway but was planning to use Tamox. at 20mg/ed. with a 6oxo taper at the end. Please let me know

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

EL’s levels where well within the normal range. We aren’t suggesting the products will bring someone’s testosterone levels past the normal range as you implied.

We also didn’t claim it would give you an 11 inch Johnson or 20” arms.

We claim that Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 can be used as a replacement for Clomid or Nolva during PCT.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My Personal Opnion:

You should prod. do 'sponsored' logs on here to let the jury decide if ur products work. Instead of this "out-of-nowhere" Thread and Radio interviews on your website??:think:

People want to see proven results, results with merrit.

Not saying your products aren't good...personally never heard of ya.
But there are better ways to market and get a buzz going about your products.
Like honest logs, and reports.
Not this thread.

All comments and beliefs and opinions sponsored by Steve "LiveWire" Lattimer.

Before and after blood tests from established members is about as direct and honest as we can be.

Anyway, I’m glad you’ve heard of us now.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pp,

I just ran a PS cycle that will conclude on thursday this week. If you would like to sponsor it, I would be happen to put up a log here. I'm hoping to have blood work done this week to provide a starting point. I'm doing this anyway but was planning to use Tamox. at 20mg/ed. with a 6oxo taper at the end. Please let me know
We are investing in the on-cycle 7,8-benzoflavone testing right now, so we are a bit tied up right now.

If you paid for the products and first blood test, we would agree to purchase the 2nd blood test kit, just like we did with EJ.

-Eric

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Before and after blood tests from established members is about as direct and honest as we can be.

Anyway, I’m glad you’ve heard of us now.

-Pp

I'll take care of my own blood test thanks.

But i will be starting a AI cycle sometime in October, if ya wanna sponsor my PCT, i'll run an honest log use your products and you can have an honest/unbias opnion which would lead to MORE critical, positive feedback on ur products, which is the best way to market. Actions speak louder than words(more than one happy customer, you need more)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll take care of my own blood test thanks.

But i will be starting a AI cycle sometime in October, if ya wanna sponsor my PCT, i'll run an honest log use your products and you can have an honest/unbias opnion which would lead to MORE critical, positive feedback on ur products, which is the best way to market. Actions speak louder than words(more than one happy customer, you need more)
What are you running during the cycle?

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
H-Drol or Epi
Have both on hand
Just trying to fig out which one, Prob be the H-Drol, save the Epi for down the road.
Do you plan on running blood tests before the cycle starts and after PCT? [T & E2]

We could sponsor the PCT products if you planned on doing the blood work on your own.

-Pp

Jetta

Awards
We are investing in the on-cycle 7,8-benzoflavone testing right now, so we are a bit tied up right now.

If you paid for the products and first blood test, we would agree to purchase the 2nd blood test kit, just like we did with EJ.

-Eric

YOu actually raise a good question. RE: Blood Test Kit. Is it possible for me to get blood work done without the intervention of my dOc? I know that you can get total test on some saliva stip tests but total t is useless. I'm finding that this is like trying to push a Bill through the Senate.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Do you plan on running blood tests before the cycle starts and after PCT? [T & E2]

We could sponsor the PCT products if you planned on doing the blood work on your own.

-Pp

Yes, blood work will be done by me, before and after cycle.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why should PP have to sponsor another log? I've never read a bad review of his products. Anyone who has been on this site for the last year knows that his stuff works great. I'm currently running his product and started my log yesterday (unsponsored) along with some other supplements but for the past 10 days i've only been on sustain Alpha and the libido boost and just feeling great is all there. This products shows it can work for someone who is young and has normal test range. It has a number of reasons for why it can be used and holds up to every claim they've made.