Bold H-drol cycle, comments please

jackofall

jackofall

Awards
Starting my third cycle around Nov so I wanted to get opinions from my fellow board brothers.

First cycle was Bold 800mg ed for 8 weeks. I gained 15lbs of lean mass and was very happy to keep all weight gain. I did put on a few pounds of fat during PCT but over all a very successful cycle.

Next cycle was Havoc 20/30/40/40. Gained about 10lbs but lost most of it during PCT. Not sure what happened. I felt completely bloated the entire time I was on Havoc and as soon as I stopped it felt like I just deflated. PCT for both cycles was Nolva 40/40/20/20 and tapered 6oxo at 400/300/200/100 two weeks into the nolva.

I am currently 220lb and around 15% bf. I plan to run 2 compounds for the first time for the next cycle. I am looking at Bold and H-drol. I have not found very many logs with these 2 together so the first question is are these 2 good to run together? Like this:

Bold 800mg ed for 6 weeks
H-drol 50/50/75/75/75 it will be about 5-6 weeks when the 2 bottles are gone
Preload 2 weeks prior with 2 scoops cycle support and continue throughout cycle and PCT
PCT undecided Nolva or Reversitol

So here is where I need help. Should I dose Bold at 600mg or at 800mg and should I go 6 weeks or 8 weeks. Since I am running two products should I lower the dose to 600mg ed? Next thing is I have always recovered very slowly during PCT it takes me a minimum of 5-6 weeks before I feel back to normal. Because of that I am thinking of trying Reversitol. Give me your thoughts advise and/or criticisms.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Starting my third cycle around Nov so I wanted to get opinions from my fellow board brothers.

First cycle was Bold 800mg ed for 8 weeks. I gained 15lbs of lean mass and was very happy to keep all weight gain. I did put on a few pounds of fat during PCT but over all a very successful cycle.

Next cycle was Havoc 20/30/40/40. Gained about 10lbs but lost most of it during PCT. Not sure what happened. I felt completely bloated the entire time I was on Havoc and as soon as I stopped it felt like I just deflated. PCT for both cycles was Nolva 40/40/20/20 and tapered 6oxo at 400/300/200/100 two weeks into the nolva.

I am currently 220lb and around 15% bf. I plan to run 2 compounds for the first time for the next cycle. I am looking at Bold and H-drol. I have not found very many logs with these 2 together so the first question is are these 2 good to run together? Like this:

Bold 800mg ed for 6 weeks
H-drol 50/50/75/75/75 it will be about 5-6 weeks when the 2 bottles are gone
Preload 2 weeks prior with 2 scoops cycle support and continue throughout cycle and PCT
PCT undecided Nolva or Reversitol

So here is where I need help. Should I dose Bold at 600mg or at 800mg and should I go 6 weeks or 8 weeks. Since I am running two products should I lower the dose to 600mg ed? Next thing is I have always recovered very slowly during PCT it takes me a minimum of 5-6 weeks before I feel back to normal. Because of that I am thinking of trying Reversitol. Give me your thoughts advise and/or criticisms.

I think that 8 weeks Bold at 800 is fine along with the 6 weeks of h-drol your cycle looks good to me bro.