Kilosport's Methyl 1-test

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I see Kilosports has Methyl 1-test 90 10mg capsules for $44.95. Anyone try theirs yet?

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
Yeah 1FAST was saying Legal Gear and others must be making a small fortune, because at most it cost them ten dollars a bottle, with that said even kilosports is making a killing.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 1FAST was saying Legal Gear and others must be making a small fortune, because at most it cost them ten dollars a bottle, with that said even kilosports is making a killing.
does 1fast carry m-1-T yet?

conversekidz

Awards
If it is the same deal as legalgear....

legal gear just lost a lot of my respect for saying they are keeping cost down for people.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up Sly.....M1T is now affordable for me. I've always bought 1-test from Kilo, because they always had the best price.....until recently that is. I think they are a reputable company. The PH's I got from them are always effective. I'll be scoring some soon and starting a cycle late Dec or most likely early Jan. Once again, GREAT PRICE!

spoofy

Awards
HAHA

rock on LG... I knew the price was jacked up ... but damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

legal gear just lost a lot of my respect for saying they are keeping cost down for people.
In defense (which is ironic for me lately), from what I know several shipments were brought in and sent back because of massive amounts of impurities (if you knew those and how much you probably wouldn't send them back) but in this case it had to be. After that he had to have them hard pressed into tabs (they are not hand filled caps) so thats does cost a bit and considering the substance not everyone will do it. I'm not sure how much he's making but if your only using 10-20mg per day, a bottle will last at least 40 days. Buying bulk powder is ALWAYS cheaper but I honestly think he is NOT ripping you off at all. Remember he is also the taking the inital risk. Before you cast doubt on my opinion because I am an Admin here, check the other threads. I've been bashing Eric for the last 2 days. :D

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Yes you have...I barely have any ass left!

Guys, prices always go down. Don't blame me. If you read the original posts, everyone was saying that I was going to do time etc... Anyone else had the balls to bring it out? Anyone can knock off a product once someone else paves the way. No offence to KiloSports, but it is easy to bring out something after the fact and I had additional costs to incur aside from the powder.

EDog

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone needs a foot in the ass sometimes, me included. But saying your blantantly dishonest isn't fair. I might be an asshole Eric, but I'm a fair asshole.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Before we go running to the next bandwagon pick-up, someone should really test Kilosport's product.. Just my opinion.. ;)

destro19

destro19

Awards

In defense (which is ironic for me lately), from what I know several shipments were brought in and sent back because of massive amounts of impurities (if you knew those and how much you probably wouldn't send them back) but in this case it had to be. After that he had to have them hard pressed into tabs (they are not hand filled caps) so thats does cost a bit and considering the substance not everyone will do it. I'm not sure how much he's making but if your only using 10-20mg per day, a bottle will last at least 40 days. Buying bulk powder is ALWAYS cheaper but I honestly think he is NOT ripping you off at all. Remember he is also the taking the inital risk. Before you cast doubt on my opinion because I am an Admin here, check the other threads. I've been bashing Eric for the last 2 days. :D
I completely agree with Bobo here. In business it always cost more to be the first. I’m sure there were many cost associated with getting the powder and capping the product. And I’m also sure that there pricing strategy was done so if there ever was an issue it would be justifiable.

Now with Kilo sports offering what may be a similar product at damn near half the price there are few questions that arise. The first is why? If you see that M1T is a hot product selling for $80 and you can produce it why not sell it for $70 or $65. You could easily generate sales from being $10-$15 cheaper. Also by being that much cheaper is it of the same quality. What if its considerably less pure

Now I'm not knocking Kilo at all. Hell I might be buying some as you read this. What I’m saying is there’s no need for comments like..

Until everything is known. I know that if I were able to, I would have done the same as legal gear and most of us here would have too.

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
Kilosports is a great company. They brought m-1-t to the consumers at a more reasonable price. It may be cheaper also because its capped and not in tablet form.

1fast has already said it probably is around 9 dollars a bottle. Go figure, thats pure greed if its true, I dont think Mike would make that up.

spoofy

Awards
i orderd a bottle a few min ago.. ill let you guys know

viking

Awards
To Jedi and anyone else who has never owned a business.

I understand how you could think of prices in terms of greed, I did myself before risking everything I had to start a business.

Prices are and must be based on factors such as but not limited to:

1) General overhead - (rent, property taxes, inventory taxes, licensing, book keeping, building maintenance, insurances, utilities, bank fees, etc... the list never ends).

2) The cost for supplies (raws); shipping, converting, storing, packaging... the supplies; research and development of products, marketing of products, etc.
Unlike general overhead which is usually stable, the costs of these on a new product not yet established is astronomical compared to copying a product and placing it in an market someone else has established using research someone else has paid for.

3) The amount of money that your time, capital, liabilty and risk are worth ( what it is worth to put your ass on the line ).

4) Demand and Supply - the price that the market will bear is higher when supply is low and demand is high.

It's called capitalism and it is the reason Americans don't have to stand in line for bread.

I don't know legalgear (other than the fact he ships me quality products on time). But I know that we would not be having any m1t discussions other than "what if" without people possesing vision, guts and capital like legalgear.

Legalgear has done nothing wrong with pricing. He knows what his costs are and what his risk is worth. It's capitalism at it's finest.

In the end it is the seller's option to offer an item at whatever price it is worth to him and it is the buyer's option to buy or not to buy at that price.

Don't bitch about options.

Viking

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
To Jedi and anyone else who has never owned a business.

I understand how you could think of prices in terms of greed, I did myself before risking everything I had to start a business.

Prices are and must be based on factors such as but not limited to:

1) General overhead - (rent, property taxes, inventory taxes, licensing, book keeping, building maintenance, insurances, utilities, bank fees, etc... the list never ends).

2) The cost for supplies (raws); shipping, converting, storing, packaging... the supplies; research and development of products, marketing of products, etc.
Unlike general overhead which is usually stable, the costs of these on a new product not yet established is astronomical compared to copying a product and placing it in an market someone else has established using research someone else has paid for.

3) The amount of money that your time, capital, liabilty and risk are worth ( what it is worth to put your ass on the line ).

4) Demand and Supply - the price that the market will bear is higher when supply is low and demand is high.

It's called capitalism and it is the reason Americans don't have to stand in line for bread.

I don't know legalgear (other than the fact he ships me quality products on time). But I know that we would not be having any m1t discussions other than "what if" without people possesing vision, guts and capital like legalgear.

Legalgear has done nothing wrong with pricing. He knows what his costs are and what his risk is worth. It's capitalism at it's finest.

In the end it is the seller's option to offer an item at whatever price it is worth to him and it is the buyer's option to buy or not to buy at that price.

Don't bitch about options.

Viking
I understand all those things my capatilistic friend.

There is no crime in making a profit, but telling the consumer they are getting a great deal, when in fact the deal is not all that great is what irks me.

jaketparker

Awards
If Legal Gear was just a little bit less.....I could justify spending the extra cash to support the company. Its just so hard when kilosports is charging almost half the price.....

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established

I understand all those things my capatilistic friend.

There is no crime in making a profit, but telling the consumer they are getting a great deal, when in fact the deal is not all that great is what irks me.
First off, m1t in bulk would probably be less then $10 a bottle but LG doesn't manufacture the stuff. They are not getting it for $10 a bottle, and if they are then whoever is making it for them is making close to nothing off the stuff. There are many mouths that need to be fed of that one bottle of M1T, If they pay $25 a bottle, and there's two peope that need to profit, then they make enough for each to make a decent profit off a bottle when charging $80.

Legal Gear is not ripping people off, they were selling it at a good price as it "WAS" the cheapest you could find, now Kilo comes into play and is basically cutting throats with there pricing. LG did nothing wrong IMO on there pricing, and even if they did get it for $10 a bottle i see no problem in selling it for what they do. Do you know how little it costs these Liquid Research companies to make there stuff that they charge you $50-80 a bottle for? Less then $5 a bottle most of the time. So quit your crying and deal with it!, enough of my rant! :saw:

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I emaild Mike at 1fast and he said he will NOT be carrying the m-1-T, because of future legalities, he fears will arise

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established

Bro, I have not told a member to **** off before but ignorant posts like this really chap my ass. Do you realize the risk for developing this product and to be the first company to test the legal waters?? IMO, the initial cost should have been higher than $80 per bottle given the risk involved and also initial overhead of custom manufacturing the compound to begin with (and all the quality checks that go along with developing a new product).
wow...just...wow...makes me think
Think what? How much you would like to be an innovator in the industry and test the legal waters for damn near free?? You bros have no idea about the risk...just where to get the cheapest product.
Nothing to add...good post that demonstrates the ability to think critically.
Yes you have...I barely have any ass left!

Guys, prices always go down. Don't blame me. If you read the original posts, everyone was saying that I was going to do time etc... Anyone else had the balls to bring it out? Anyone can knock off a product once someone else paves the way. No offence to KiloSports, but it is easy to bring out something after the fact and I had additional costs to incur aside from the powder.

EDog
EDog, no need to explain. You are justified in your pricing based on the risk factor alone. Another thing to consider is the fact that as price drops the availability to the younger generation becomes a reality. I'd rather see M-1-T products remain higher in price for the simple fact that teens and those not knowledgable will not be able to afford it.

Kilosports is a great company. They brought m-1-t to the consumers at a more reasonable price. It may be cheaper also because its capped and not in tablet form.

1fast has already said it probably is around 9 dollars a bottle. Go figure, thats pure greed if its true, I dont think Mike would make that up.
I have no idea what the costs were but whatever LG's profit remember they are the leaders that everyone else will follow.
First off, m1t in bulk would probably be less then $10 a bottle but LG doesn't manufacture the stuff. They are not getting it for $10 a bottle, and if they are then whoever is making it for them is making close to nothing off the stuff. There are many mouths that need to be fed of that one bottle of M1T, If they pay $25 a bottle, and there's two peope that need to profit, then they make enough for each to make a decent profit off a bottle when charging $80.

Legal Gear is not ripping people off, they were selling it at a good price as it "WAS" the cheapest you could find, now Kilo comes into play and is basically cutting throats with there pricing. LG did nothing wrong IMO on there pricing, and even if they did get it for $10 a bottle i see no problem in selling it for what they do. Do you know how little it costs these Liquid Research companies to make there stuff that they charge you $50-80 a bottle for? Less then $5 a bottle most of the time. So quit your crying and deal with it!, enough of my rant! :saw:
Good point KC. The liquid products usually cost about $3-5 each but retail for $60-90! Where are the price nazis on this topic? I'll tell you why those type of products command that price: risk. Same with M-1-T.

Chemo

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
See, you got poor ol' Chemo all flustered and ****! :mad:

:D

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
First off, m1t in bulk would probably be less then $10 a bottle but LG doesn't manufacture the stuff. They are not getting it for $10 a bottle, and if they are then whoever is making it for them is making close to nothing off the stuff.
That is an ignorant statement. At its absolute PEAK in price, M1T was 8500 bucks a kilo. This make the raw material in a bottle 7 bucks, I know who bottled Eric's stuff and I know how much it cost. To say there is some crazy expense involved is just a flat out lie. Neither of these companies have insurance on this item, so I can't possibly imagine what other great expense you have.

There are many mouths that need to be fed of that one bottle of M1T, If they pay $25 a bottle, and there's two peope that need to profit, then they make enough for each to make a decent profit off a bottle when charging $80.
So he should jack up the prices of all his products because he has those mouths to feed.

Legal Gear is not ripping people off, they were selling it at a good price as it "WAS" the cheapest you could find, now Kilo comes into play and is basically cutting throats with there pricing.

Making 30 bucks a bottle is not cutting throats. I don't think a single person here or anywhere would have a problem with a margin like this. Doubling that margin for your "bro's" might come off a little different.

LG did nothing wrong IMO on there pricing, and even if they did get it for $10 a bottle i see no problem in selling it for what they do. Do you know how little it costs these Liquid Research companies to make there stuff that they charge you $50-80 a bottle for? Less then $5 a bottle most of the

You are right, there is nothing wrong with what he did. It is a free country to sell an item at what people are willing to pay. Just don't act like your th savior to the people in regards to pricing.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

That is an ignorant statement. At its absolute PEAK in price, M1T was 8500 bucks a kilo. This make the raw material in a bottle 7 bucks, I know who bottled Eric's stuff and I know how much it cost. To say there is some crazy expense involved is just a flat out lie. Neither of these companies have insurance on this item, so I can't possibly imagine what other great expense you have.

So he should jack up the prices of all his products because he has those mouths to feed.

Making 30 bucks a bottle is not cutting throats. I don't think a single person here or anywhere would have a problem with a margin like this. Doubling that margin for your "bro's" might come off a little different.

You are right, there is nothing wrong with what he did. It is a free country to sell an item at what people are willing to pay. Just don't act like your th savior to the people in regards to pricing.
1. Then kindly tell how much it would cost to hard press a kilo of this stuff. Last time I checked they did have labels and they were tabs, not powder filled capsules. It cost something.

2. He can jack it up to the moon of he wants. He was the only one selling it and people would gladly pay $80 for a 40 days supply.

3. First of all you don't know what quality the powder since even the first shipments contained extreme amounts of impurities. You do know it takes time and money to test them, send them back, and test them again to makes sure your not putting a contaminated product out there. I'm sure your aware of those costs Mike since you seem to test many products.

Mike you criticized people for selling it the first place saying its ruining the industry, then decided to sell it posting threads over at Avant informing people it will be in, then did a 180 and said you weren't going to sell it and the criticism appeared again. So whats the deal? Why the change of heart? Is it the legality issues and risk involved? If so, then there's LG's extra expense.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Mike you criticized people for selling it the first place saying its ruining the industry, then decided to sell it posting threads over at Avant informing people it will be in, then did a 180 and said you weren't going to sell it and the criticism appeared again. So whats the deal? Why the change of heart? Is it the legality issues and risk involved? If so, then there's LG's extra expense.

Before the THG issue came out, it did cross my mind. Knowing the unreal margin that was being made with this material made it very attractive. Once the THG issue came out, with some other matters dealing in regards to the legal issues of PH/PS, I decided against it. When this item is used against the industry as a sign of no regulation/self restraint and we lose any chance with saving any PH's, maybe then you'll understand my disgust for this. I've donated around 15k bucks and time to the defense of PH, to see it being pissed away because someone is doing this, annoys me. All the cool little pictures of neat cows and post in regards to your big goats, isn't going to do a damn thing when the government comes in. It is heartbreaking to see the amount of time and work put in just to see it ruined by a few that want to make a buck (or I should say 70 bucks a bottle)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So in essence your mad he's making money off a product you would of sold (if it wasn't for the THG issue). I think thats what it boils down too.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would capsules keep longer than hard tablets or vice versa?
I'm abit peeved at finding out how much the margin was...wouldn't blame Legalg too much though because I wouldn't know how much extra it would cost to press it into tablets. Basically just irritated that capsules would sell for alot less and I should have held off purchasing it till later...

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
People can be upset all they want. But I hopld no beef about it. In fact I will keep buying from him. Why? Well the customer service was good, the product works, and he was honest.

He is taking the risk on the product with legalities and such, so he has the right to charge what he wants, all the people bitching on here didn't want to manufacture the tablets, or pay the upfront money for other things that are involed.

Who nows if the capsules will work? No one, it will be new just like legal was. But for now and always, I will stay with legal, I listed my reasons above. If the rest of you don't like it, and only want the cheapest of any product out there.

Go buy a fucking Kia and don't bitch when it doesn't run as well, or as long as my Honda.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
So in essence your mad he's making money off a product you would of sold (if it wasn't for the THG issue). I think thats what it boils down too.

Come on bobo, you are smarter than that. I assume you can read. I could have the product in my hands, bottled and labeled in 3 weeks if I wanted at any time. It comes down to trying to protect what little part of the industry we have right now. To me, it is more important to try to save some of the products we are all making money off of.

So what it boils down to, is that greed for some is going to speed the process up of industry regulation.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Greed for some Mike? You yourself were going to sell the product if it wasn't for the THG scandal. You were going to do the same thing as LG was. Anyone can get the product, bottled and labeled if they wanted to bad enough. There must of been something you liked if you were going to sell it. Don't get upset because Eric is taking the risk and making the money.

Don't try to come off like your on some moral high ground refusing to sell it. You were going to sell it and if it wasn't for the THG scandal it would be on your site right now for probably a little less as to entice customers to buy from you.

You run a fantastic business Mike and IMO are the most reliable and customer friendly service available, but don't act like your not just as greedy as the next guy.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Greed for some Mike? You yourself were going to sell the product if it wasn't for the THG scandal. You were going to do the same thing as LG was. Anyone can get the product, bottled and labeled if they wanted to bad enough. There must of been something you liked if you were going to sell it. Don't get upset because Eric is taking the risk and making the money.
Jesus, I know you are not totally stupid, but you are doing your best to convince me otherwise.

Don't try to come off like your on some moral high ground refusing to sell it. You were going to sell it and if it wasn't for the THG scandal it would be on your site right now for probably a little less as to entice customers to buy from you.
See above response

You run a fantastic business Mike and IMO are the most reliable and customer friendly service available, but don't act like your not just as greedy as the next guy.
If I was all about money and nothing else, I can assure you I would run a totally different operation. When you come to your senses on some of this stuff you'll understand why I'm not selling it. You obviously have some bias here, which is cool. Please, refrain from making any more comments about why I'm not selling it and so on when you obviously can't read/understand my previous post which address this. I'm done.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I understood it, all, and Bobo is correct. Jealousy is a bitch. Just because my neighbor makes more than me, doesn't mean I have it out for him and what he does. I think you just don't like Bobo's answer. Nuff said

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Bobo and I will just agree to disagree.

I keep laughing at you all saying jealousy. Please remind me of this jealousy in 6 months if you would.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stupid Mike? No thats what you assume everyone else is. I'm not stupid, I just see your bullshit sometimes.

First you badmouth it because everyone else does, including Pat in which you alsways seem to agree with.

Then you see how much money you can make so you decide to sell it and inform everyone you are doing so.

Then you have some sort of revelation that this will be the downfall of the PH industry (yeah right)

Thats the breakdown of it Mike and you can come on here and try to bullshit everyone thinking your taking some high ground because it will save the PH industry. If you were so concerned about that in the first place you would HAVE (scotty) never even thought about selling it.

You always change your story to fit what is right at the time, which always seem to change with you.

If you really want to see if I'm stupid then we can debate on many other subjects including the dangers of several products you sell. You've already showed your interest in dermals, so we can discuss that if you'd like.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not trying to get involved in this arguement, and this si in no way directed towards anyone, but...

I taked to mike about coming out wiht methyl-1test weeks before the THG scandal appeared, he at that time expressed his concerns and decided not to sell it. I jsu thtouhg I would let ou guys know this.

Again, I am not taking sides here, jsut giving my opinion...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bobo and I will just agree to disagree.

I keep laughing at you all saying jealousy. Please remind me of this jealousy in 6 months if you would.
We just repeated what you already proved. It pissed you off.

In 6 months you will be fine Mike, we all know that. You are a GREAT business man, but don't try and sound like your some angel in the supplement industry.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not trying to get involved in this arguement, and this si in no way directed towards anyone, but...

I taked to mike about coming out wiht methyl-1test weeks before the THG scandal appeared, he at that time expressed his concerns and decided not to sell it. I jsu thtouhg I would let ou guys know this.

Again, I am not taking sides here, jsut giving my opinion...
He always expressed concerns, as did many people. But he's the one who said it was going to be available "next week" on Avant. That time wasn't literal. ;)

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats right, I jsut remembereed that,
Thats when I emailed him about a week after he psoted that and we talked through it. He told me he thouhgt it was too risky and didnt want to go for it. Now he is trying to say it was because he didnt want to jeopordize the industry, which Im not sure is true.
I have respect for mike and eric, so I really cant say anthing negative about them. Im jsut telling what i know...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
None of this effects how I "feel" about any of them. The industry itself seems to be survival of the fittest. I've already commented on how I think Mike runs the best site out there and what he says here won't change that. I still recommend him to many people. I don't think any of them to be dishonest in any way, but all of them will express their opinions to make themselves look better than the next guy. Thats just business.

And you know thats true Mike.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

You obviously have some bias here, which is cool.
If that doesn't take the cake. I suggest you ask Eric how he feels about me right now Mike. I've been bashing for the last 3 days over methyl 4AD. I don't have a bias, I call it how I see it.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Thats the breakdown of it Mike and you can come on here and try to bullshit everyone thinking your taking some high ground because it will save the PH industry. If you were so concerned about that in the first place you would HAVE (scotty) never even thought about selling it.

Heaven forbid someone get educated along the way. When I was informed of the issues that are going to come up with m1t, I decided to stay away from it. Up to that point, your damn right I was ready to sell it. The profit is crazy in it. When I realized it would hurt our fight in regards to saving a few pro hormones, a fight I've given a lot of money to, I knew I couldn't do it.

Bottom line, we just see different on this deal. I hate you might look at me in a different light. I admit I lost my cool a little bit. I just hate thinking I wasted 15,000 bucks towards to the defense of pro hormones when it can be ruined so easily. I have no jealously towards eric. He just got burnt on some foreign credit card stuff, not a fun place to be. I can imagine his eyes upon seeing an order for 50 (usually the quantites they use) 10lb protein bags or something. Foreign credit fraud is crazy, luckily we are able to prevent 99.9% of it. Anyway off topic, in the end a price will be paid for cashing the cow (no pun intended).

Mike

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just curios. 1fast. Like others I have ordered from you, and I always get great service. However I am wondering why you are on this beef with how methyl1-test is going to ruin it for us all. Please elaborate.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Mike, i'm quite shocked at the way you act on these boards and how you treat your customers that put a grand in your pocket every couple of months, maybe i haven't payed enough attention as i simply didn't care before about this supplement company bullshit bashing but then i was called out on it. Needless to say, i'll shop elsewhere from now on.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Mike, i'm quite shocked at the way you act on these boards and how you treat your customers that put a grand in your pocket every couple of months, maybe i haven't payed enough attention as i simply didn't care before about this supplement company bullshit bashing but then i was called out on it. Needless to say, i'll shop elsewhere from now on.
Regardless of customers status on my site, I will always refute statements that I feel are wrong, sorry if you don't like that. I pointed out blantent problems in your earlier statements.

Sifu, I have posted numerous times on that topic, I'm eating lunch right now and don't really feel like typing it out all again.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So give me a link instead of dancing around the issue.