first cycle: cyp/dbol/arimidex

ootootan

Awards
hey guys, i've been lifting for about a year and a half now and i need some help with my first cycle. my stats are as follows:

height: 5"7
bf:9%
weight: 145lbs

i plan on running the beginning bulking cycle below that i found on a website. i've done research and the one thing that gets me is the arimidex dosage for this sample cycle. when running 500mg/week test cyp + 30mg/day dbol (4wks), the arimidex dosage is at 1mg/day then tapers down. is 1mg/ed of arimidex too much?

weeks 1-4:
dbol - 30mg/ed for 4 weeks
test cyp - 250mg/bi weekly
arimidex - 1mg/ed

weeks 5-8:
test cyp - 250mg/bi weekly
arimidex - 0.5mg/day

PCT: weeks 9 - 13
arimidex - 0.25mg/day
clomid - week9-200mg/day, week10-100mg/day, week11-50mg/day, week12-25mg/day, week13-25mg/day

note: the clomid dosages seem awfully high especially in the beginning before they start to taper down. i've heard some mixed reviews about nolva being better than clomid? if yall could help me with my pct, that'd be awesome!

thanks!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
The arimidex is definitely overkill...I would just run it at .25mgs ED the entire time...Also, 8 weeks is the bare minimum I would run cyp, and I actually prefer 10....

As far as the clomid goes, I have a similiar protocol that I use with my clients...

Nolva and clomid do two entirely different things, so its hard to say that one works better than the other...Nolva will work to keep your estrogen under control post cycle, while the clomid will work to get your boys back in business again...

holy

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
145 seems a little light for your height, hows your diet? mabye you have a few things to get in order before you start a cycle like this.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Why do so many on here prefer Adex?

Adex is obsolete , Aromasin is far superior and healthier.

Also, you should be able to get bigger naturally.

AAS for you is not needed.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The arimidex is definitely overkill...I would just run it at .25mgs ED the entire time...Also, 8 weeks is the bare minimum I would run cyp, and I actually prefer 10....

As far as the clomid goes, I have a similiar protocol that I use with my clients...

Nolva and clomid do two entirely different things, so its hard to say that one works better than the other...Nolva will work to keep your estrogen under control post cycle, while the clomid will work to get your boys back in business again...

holy
adex post cycle can also help with keeping estro under control in post cycle with clomid, being that clomid is both an estro agonist and antagoinst...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

id rather do Aromasin Post cycle, then on cycle. but also it is much harder to find. and the price is crazy at some places.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
id rather do Aromasin Post cycle, then on cycle. but also it is much harder to find. and the price is crazy at some places.
I'd rather do aromasin on cycle and off cycle!

Adex ran long can screw with your blood work!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd rather do aromasin on cycle and off cycle!

Adex ran long can screw with your blood work!
can i see a study? i have one saying that aromasin is ok as far as lipids, and arimidex is ok as far as lipids,

theres a lot of information out there everything depends on variables.

i dont think .5mg EOD for 20 weeks will do much harm.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established

I have had quite a bit of experience with my clients using arimidex, thats why I have stuck with it.....I experimented with femara for a while and had some horrible experiences, so I simply decided to stick with what had worked best...Aromasin may work just as well if not better, but I simply havent had the desire to play with it...

holy

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have had quite a bit of experience with my clients using arimidex, thats why I have stuck with it.....I experimented with femara for a while and had some horrible experiences, so I simply decided to stick with what had worked best...Aromasin may work just as well if not better, but I simply havent had the desire to play with it...

holy

its definetly a great choice, but too much can have androgenic sides, as noted in the pharmacological write up of it, and also noted is that 10mg will work just as good as the 20mg. if you can find it, 10mg EOD while on cycle, 10mg ED while off