pct help

sportf190

ok guys this is my first real test cycle.. and i need help for pct..

week 1-4 dbol 40-50mg
week 1-10 test E 500mg
week 8-12 winstrol 50-100mg

what should i do for pct? im thinking clomid/nolva are a must, im also going to add sustain alpha the product is awesome!! ... would this be ok?

nolva week 13-17 50/50/20/20
clomid week 13-17 150/100/50/50
and sustain alpha...?? thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if ur gunna do the nolva clomid pct

id sugest

clomid week 1-2
nolva week 3-4
Sustain Alpha the whole time
and some 6bromo wont hurt either (keep estradiol under control)

and you should prolly use some sort of AI while on cycle, Adex .5mg EOD the whole cycle.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I personaly would not run Nolva for 50/50/20/20. I would suggest just 20 for 4 weeks of nolva. There is nothing to gain from 50 a day.

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Why is Nolva needed? Some have just used a normal PCT and have gotten away with it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why is Nolva needed? Some have just used a normal PCT and have gotten away with it.
:think:

normal PCT is either Nolva aromasin or clomid and adex/letro/aromasin

all with test boosters, and some people hCG,

i so i dont know why ur asking why nolva is needed, when thats a pretty standard PCT

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if ur gunna do the nolva clomid pct

id sugest

clomid week 1-2
nolva week 3-4
Sustain Alpha the whole time
and some 6bromo wont hurt either (keep estradiol under control)

and you should prolly use some sort of AI while on cycle, Adex .5mg EOD the whole cycle.

why would u not run the nolva and clomid together? r u planning on using ur powers of the force to suppress estrogen during the first two weeks of pct?
to the op-
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50

clomid has a half life of 5 days so if your taking 150 mg that all laps togethr, this will turn u into a girl.

sportf190

would nolva/clomid be sufficient then for 4 weeks like you said.. and sustain alpha?? im trying real hard to run the pct right i can also get letro if i need to but im going to eat the same on cycle and then cut 2 weeks after the 4 week pct...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
would nolva/clomid be sufficient then for 4 weeks like you said.. and sustain alpha?? im trying real hard to run the pct right i can also get letro if i need to but im going to eat the same on cycle and then cut 2 weeks after the 4 week pct...
nolva/clomid would be very good, not a fan of letro in pct, remember we are controlling estrogen not eliminating, u dont want a major rebound. my last pct i did nolva/clomid/6-oxo. as far as cutting right after your pct...this is a bad idea. give yourself some time of eating haeavy and liftling heavy to solidify your gains then u can cut.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why would u not run the nolva and clomid together? r u planning on using ur powers of the force to suppress estrogen during the first two weeks of pct?
to the op-
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50

clomid has a half life of 5 days so if your taking 150 mg that all laps togethr, this will turn u into a girl.

ok mr smarty pants....

there is NO SYNERGY between using them together, (and you suggesting 40mg of nolva IS POPPYCOCK, it MAY over stimulate the hypothalmus and take longer to recover)

Clomid will work Directly on the pituitary and get your boys back faster, when you stimulate enough (you dont want to desensitize the pituitary if your not using an AI) then you swith to nolva which will work at the hypothalmus.

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
go for nolva 20/20/20/20
clomid 50/50/50 (100mg first day)
proviron 25/25/25/25

Dmanavar

Dmanavar

Awards
your all crazy! just use nolva and a nat test booster. if ur gonna use clom then use clom don't switch between the two. both have been shown to increase LH and decrease estrogen (of course) but why add them together when they work just as good apart. unless your really paranoid, then u may as well just throw in some ATD, some 6-OXO a bit of 6-Bromo and hey who cares while were at it add some "chrysin" and urtica dioica that will do the trick.....Mate in my honest opinion i would just forget the DBol... anyway all the best.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
your all crazy! just use nolva and a nat test booster. if ur gonna use clom then use clom don't switch between the two. both have been shown to increase LH and decrease estrogen (of course) but why add them together when they work just as good apart. unless your really paranoid, then u may as well just throw in some ATD, some 6-OXO a bit of 6-Bromo and hey who cares while were at it add some "chrysin" and urtica dioica that will do the trick.....Mate in my honest opinion i would just forget the DBol... anyway all the best.
I would rather have too much for PCT instead of too litte. Just my 2 cents.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Honestly how do people post PCT threads in sections not titled Post Cycle therapy

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is true:think:

i believe its because they go hand in hand, and your not going to post your cycle without PCT in the Steroid forum, people want an over view of what they are gunna do

if i posted my cycle in here with no PCT and then went and made a new thread in another sub forum or whatever, it would be a pain to go from one to the other.

1 thread for cycle and post cycle, where theres feed back and discussion on both (steroid forum)

Specific questions on PCT (post cycle forum)

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I understand where you are coming from, but the question is specificaly for his PCT. Therefor I believe it should be in the PCT section.