Beginner in need of advice..

ntrain

Awards
Im 6'2 and 247 pounds.. I would love to drop down to 230 235 and still retain my rep max... I was just wondering what would be good to start off with...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
a good diet and training program is all u need. IMO steroids should be used for bulking purposes only ...whether it be a "clean" or "dirty" bulk.

ntrain

Awards
I just started a diet and I play college football... Our strength coach is dead on... I want something for after season to trim down and then bulk up

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
You should easily be able to drop that weight by just modifying your diet.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
a good diet and training program is all u need. IMO steroids should be used for bulking purposes only ...whether it be a "clean" or "dirty" bulk.
i have to disagree with this statement nos. aas is a great way to retain muscle while at a caloric deficiency.
(to the op)while im not recomending that u do this, for an experienced bb'er the tren/win/prop cycle is a phenomenal cutter.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i have to disagree with this statement nos. aas is a great way to retain muscle while at a caloric deficiency.
(to the op)while im not recomending that u do this, for an experienced bb'er the tren/win/prop cycle is a phenomenal cutter.
I AGREE WITH MOOCH,A GOOD CUTTER WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

i dont suggest that for a first timer. i would have agreed with u if this wasnt his first, but his key goal needs to be diet to lose weight...not use steroids

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
with that he would certainly cut hardcore, then grow some boobs to use as extra padding on the field...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dont suggest that for a first timer. i would have agreed with u if this wasnt his first, but his key goal needs to be diet to lose weight...not use steroids
nos i respect ur take on this, but a first cycle does not always have to be a test enanthate 12 week bulk. i am not recomending that the op use steroids, but if hes done his homework and is not morbidly obese then a good prop/winn cut may be exactly what the doctor ordered. i would leave the tren out till yuor second time around tho.