Test E need a pct

D

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
I'm going to run test e for 12 weeks 400mgs/week if not that maybe 500mgs. Anyway i need a pct for this and im not sure what to do becuase of all the forums and posts everyone uses, are different ways to use clomid and nolva. so if anyone can just give me a solid pct so i can just stick to one way that would be great!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if gyno prone, use nolva 40/20/20/20/20

if not, use clomid 100/50/50/50

D

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
yeah! thats what i was planning on doing. same way but other guys have different ways. but i heard alot of people dont like clomid.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah! thats what i was planning on doing. same way but other guys have different ways. but i heard alot of people dont like clomid.

first time for me using clomid and i like it. no sides and my boys came back to size within 2 weeks

D

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
ok so just to make sure i'm right. 12 weeks of test e then, 2 weeks after my last injection start nolva 40/20/20/20/20 five weeks and clomid first day 100/50/50/50 3 weeks? if im wrong just fix this please.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Even if you're not gyno prone, nolva can have very real benefits post cycle....I think both together is the best way to go, but if I could only pick one for financial reasons, I would probably pick clomid...

holy

D

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
yeah i did read the hcg but i heard that shits expensive. and holy this is my first cycle so idk if i'll get gyno or not so what do you think i should do?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah i did read the hcg but i heard that shits expensive. and holy this is my first cycle so idk if i'll get gyno or not so what do you think i should do?

with going into a cycle for a first time ur pretty blind about sides etc. i would suggest starting arimidex from day one and maybe drop it a few weeks in and see how that works.

my suggestion is to have both Nolva and clomid on hand, u can get them for fairly cheap.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im gonna go with holy on this one-
nolva-40/40/20/20
clomid-50/50/50/50
if you want to use hcg run it at 300-500iu every third day for two weeks then start the clomid/nolva.
i also like to include an anti-aromatase into my pct.
and no reason to go higher than 50 on the clomid. has a half life of 5 days so your 100mg doses run together and thats when everybody starts gettin on the rag and havein other sides.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
The nolva as part of the PCT doesnt just help with the possibility of gyno....its going to protect you against your estrogen ballooning out of control even if you have zero chances of getting gyno...in other words, loss of libido, becoming an emotional train wreck, strength plummetting, losing muscle, holding buckets of water...those types of things...

Nolva and clomid do very different things and work independantly of each other...

holy

H

hungrywolf

Awards
nolva-40/40/20/20
clomid-50/50/50/50
if you want to use hcg run it at 300-500iu every third day for two weeks then start the clomid/nolva.
and no reason to go higher than 50 on the clomid. has a half life of 5 days so your 100mg doses run together and thats when everybody starts gettin on the rag and havein other sides.

so its either clomid OR nolva?

sorry abit lost.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
so its either clomid OR nolva?

sorry abit lost.
use the nolva and the clomid in conjuction. they do two different things. clomid stimulates lh function(makes your nuts work) and nolva stops estrogen from binding to the shbg molecule. i like to go a step further and run an ai as well during pct

D

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
Yoooooooooooooooooooooo Dr.james01 wasssssssssssss goodddyyyyyyyy u still jacked up ??

Medic

Medic

Awards
nolva-40/40/20/20
clomid-50/50/50/50
needed:
nolva 40/40/20/20/20 (last week of 20 optional)
you will recover fine with just novla, though i for best recovery you should really combine clomid with it

can be used:
clomid 50/50/50/50 (together with novla)
adex .5mg every other day
hcg 500iu every 5th day

hcg is about 15 dollars for 7 weeks worth taking it this way. its your body, dont cheap out

also, you can ditch the novla and clomid and get torem, its a new product and has less sides than clomid and lots of people are raving about it. I am using it for PCT on the current cycle i am on

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
have you thought about using 10mg of nolva ED if you are gyno prone...or 25mg of proviron ED instead. just to keep the E effects away during the cycle.

if its not a problem buying it... then armidex would be good at .25mg EOD

use proviron also during the 2 weeks after cycle

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
what are the rules about using prov during the cycle?would u use it during the 2 weeks after the cycle?what are your thoughts

Medic

Medic

Awards
have you thought about using 10mg of nolva ED if you are gyno prone...or 25mg of proviron ED instead. just to keep the E effects away during the cycle.

if its not a problem buying it... then armidex would be good at .25mg EOD

use proviron also during the 2 weeks after cycle
I dont agree on taking any ancillaries unless you have to. there is a low chance that he/you will be gyno prone to begin with. Out of 5 of my friends including myself, none of us have ever had a gyno scare, and we are taking mutliple compounds at higher doses. Just keep novla on hand

what are the rules about using prov during the cycle?would u use it during the 2 weeks after the cycle?what are your thoughts
Proviron is a waste of money. I'd run it the last few weeks at 50mg ED if u really want to, but again its a waste of money. I do not agree with taking it during your "off" weeks before pct starts, or during PCT at all.

how about toremifene???
This is my suggestion. This product is getting raved on many boards. Far less sides than clomid and no mood swings.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Juicebox you better get your **** straight before i smack you. yea like always, i see your planning on getting jacked up yourself. goodluck

Medic

Medic

Awards
Juicebox you better get your **** straight before i smack you. yea like always, i see your planning on getting jacked up yourself. goodluck
you are too young to be in this section, get out

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you are too young to be in this section, get out
I was checking up on a friend of mine. I did not mention nor refer to steroids in anyway. I do not use them, and will not until I'm 21. also I had not made any comments about aas in anyway so medic shut your mouth. No offense to you and I honestly am not trying to sound like a little punk but mind your own business man im just saying hi to a friend jeez

D

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
ahhahaahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahah it's all good. so i been thinking i want to get maybe a bit bigger how should i run dbol if i would take it? run it for like 4 weeks and stop?

Medic

Medic

Awards
yes 4 weeks and stop, take them throughout the day spread out