Just want opinions

chris93rx7

Awards
All right, I'm currently trying to gain wait and size. I want to run what I'm doing as far as supplements and routines and see if anyone has any suggestions or advice for me.

I take Sci Fit 2A.D. and H4, along with fish oil, milk thistle, and a multi vitamin. Also take a weight gainer after work outs.

The work out I do is:
Monday: Chest and Back (barbells), Abs front
Tuesday: Bicep and Tricep,
Wednesday: Shoulders and Legs, Abs side
Thursday: Chest and Back (dumbells)
Friday: Bicep and Tricep, Abs
Sat and Sun: Off

I'm currently pretty small, about 150 lbs, and have seen good results so far in only 3 weeks of starting this cycle. I have gained 5 lbs in that 3 weeks so far. I just want to know does this sound like a good plan so far, any suggestions on any changes?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i have no idea what the products are that ur taking, but my advise is to EAT MORE FOOD. supplements wont help if u dont eat right

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
H4 = Steroid.

Not to be rude, but you know that, right? (to the OP)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
wait so you weighed 145 when you started roids?

I weigh that, and I know I can gain a good 10 pounds by new years with normal supps and my nice diet.

Superdrol mixed with whatever H4 is should have packed at least 15 pounds on you by now, considering your so light as is.... What is your diet like.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
All right, I'm currently trying to gain wait and size. I want to run what I'm doing as far as supplements and routines and see if anyone has any suggestions or advice for me.

I take Sci Fit 2A.D. and H4, along with fish oil, milk thistle, and a multi vitamin. Also take a weight gainer after work outs.

The work out I do is:
Monday: Chest and Back (barbells), Abs front
Tuesday: Bicep and Tricep,
Wednesday: Shoulders and Legs, Abs side
Thursday: Chest and Back (dumbells)
Friday: Bicep and Tricep, Abs
Sat and Sun: Off

I'm currently pretty small, about 150 lbs, and have seen good results so far in only 3 weeks of starting this cycle. I have gained 5 lbs in that 3 weeks so far. I just want to know does this sound like a good plan so far, any suggestions on any changes?
thats really similar to my old routine which worked awesome for me. but you're way to small to take any gear. as zero said, fix up your diet first - you're going to loose all those 5 pounds in PCT anyways if your diet is off.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
your list looks alright.as far as taking your protien shake,i would say take 1 upon waking because your body absorbs it more efficiently when you wake up,and once after workout for the same reason.being that your body will react to protiens during these two occassins.timing,rest and dilligiance will equal results.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
If your diet/training/rest is in order and you can't get to at least 180 lbs then I would have Blood work done. Something is not right.

I'd bet the diet or training or rest or all of the above is the problem...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If your diet/training/rest is in order and you can't get to at least 180 lbs then I would have Blood work done. Something is not right.

I'd bet the diet or training or rest or all of the above is the problem...
7-8 hours a night makes the difference between growth and working yourself for nothing. I used to only get 4-6, now I get my 7-8, BAM, so much better man.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
7-8 hours a night makes the difference between growth and working yourself for nothing. I used to only get 4-6, now I get my 7-8, BAM, so much better man.

I have to get 10+ or I feel like a zombie throughout the day.:yawn: