Help with testosterone cypionate PLEASE

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.7%

Help with testosterone cypionate PLEASE

Let me give you a quick background on my situation here...

I've been fatigued and feeling like crap for a while now and decided to finally get my blood and lab tests done. I've done prohormones in the past and did a proper post cycle. I've been off for at least a year from Tren (the prohormone, 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione). I know it shuts you down but holy wow, I shut down hard.

Lab test came back good for everything except... testosterone levels, of course. Mine were 195, normal range was 280-1100. I'm only 20 years old! I expected them to be low but not that low. My doctor put me on Test Cyp 100mg every other week.

My question to you fellas is that is test at that low of a dose really going to do much for me? And also, the doc said I wouldn't need a post cycle (he would just have me taper off to 50 mg e.o.w.) and said I wouldn't need an anti-estrogen. What's your guys' opinion?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You aren't going to get bodybuilding results from it but that will definitely make a difference in how you feel. As for coming off of it...from what I have seen, and this is just in my observation, most doctor's don't know jack about how to get natural test going again they just know what to prescribe to supplement it.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.7%

Yea that's what I figured. TRT is a almost a tease as far as results are concerned haha

He did leave me with the vial though to self-inject
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

what about hcg?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.7%

would i really need hcg though if just doing 100mg every other week then tapering to 50mg every other week? shouldn't shrink that much would i?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I believe Zero V is saying that you should try to get HCG from the doc as a way of restarting your HPTA. Personally I would hold onto what the doc gave ya and run some clomid...try and kick start your nuts...maybe some of those primordial performance products I keep reading so much about too...
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I believe Zero V is saying that you should try to get HCG from the doc as a way of restarting your HPTA. Personally I would hold onto what the doc gave ya and run some clomid...try and kick start your nuts...maybe some of those primordial performance products I keep reading so much about too...
    yeah lol, I dont think you need it for the cyp, I meant it to be used to jump start your boys back to life.

Yeah primordial performance has made products that may help, but I remember them saying that in the cast of people who are in TRT, it still might not be enough.

Worth a try for your jewels though.

The clomid could work too.

I would say work up the ladder.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.7%

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    Yea I got that but what I'm asking is am I actually going to need clomid or any nut-boosters? I would assume, maybe I'm wrong, but at 100mg every other week with a low test level already I'm hoping that I wont shut down.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.7%

Ope. You guys beat me to the response.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

get a new doctor man,

100mg test C a week is nothing your gunna have the worst ups and downs, even 100mg EW is low.

find a new doctor... what area are you in?

hCG and arimidex, or Clomid would have been given by a different doctor,
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%

id get some clomid, run it 3-4 weeks, wait 3-4 weeks, then get tested again
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.7%

I'm in Orange County & San Bernardino County, California
  13. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    get a new doctor man,

100mg test C a week is nothing your gunna have the worst ups and downs, even 100mg EW is low.

find a new doctor... what area are you in?

hCG and arimidex, or Clomid would have been given by a different doctor,
    That is HRT. No other doc is going to give much more than that and risk loosing his license.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    That is HRT. No other doc is going to give much more than that and risk loosing his license.

there are plenty that give 200mg every 10days , and some give you 200mg ew,

every doc is different,
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.7%

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    there are plenty that give 200mg every 10days , and some give you 200mg ew,

every doc is different,
    to clear up you two....

The doctor gave me a script for the test and syringes. I have posession of the test. He's saying for me to take it at 100mg e.o.w. I don't go to the office for the shots, I do them myself.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.7%

My thing is that I've been frozen at the same weight forever and I have to eat massive amounts of food to just maintain my weight. So I'm hoping that from TRT I will feel better mentally and physically but also that by raising my test levels to a more normal/mid-range level that I can get back to an old weight. The largest I ever was was at 242 and pretty lean, right now I'm 216-ish and trying really hard to just keep at that weight. I don't want to do a cycle of test even though I have it, I just want normal test levels again so I can keep building normally.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.93%

Quote Originally Posted by ErichSchmidt View Post
    My thing is that I've been frozen at the same weight forever and I have to eat massive amounts of food to just maintain my weight. So I'm hoping that from TRT I will feel better mentally and physically but also that by raising my test levels to a more normal/mid-range level that I can get back to an old weight. The largest I ever was was at 242 and pretty lean, right now I'm 216-ish and trying really hard to just keep at that weight. I don't want to do a cycle of test even though I have it, I just want normal test levels again so I can keep building normally.
    I've been on HRT for almost 3 years now. You need to find out why your T levels are so low BEFORE you start out on HRT. You could be primary or secondary hypogonadism. There is a whole laundry list of reasons your test is low.

IF you start out on HRT now, you may never find the root cause which could result in injections for life. HRT will not re-start your natural T levels, it just replaces what you should be producing. You can find a ton of info in the HRT section on this board.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.7%

Quote Originally Posted by SoMdHunter View Post
    I've been on HRT for almost 3 years now. You need to find out why your T levels are so low BEFORE you start out on HRT. You could be primary or secondary hypogonadism. There is a whole laundry list of reasons your test is low.

IF you start out on HRT now, you may never find the root cause which could result in injections for life. HRT will not re-start your natural T levels, it just replaces what you should be producing. You can find a ton of info in the HRT section on this board.
    My doctor wouldn't prescribe the test until we found out the problem. All I know is what he told me but I got blood tests done for everything imaginable. My lab results were pages long. I don't have them infront of me otherwise I'd let ya know but all the my doctor saw was that my test levels were just low. It's strange because my brother is 16 and has abnormally high test levels to the point where he is losing his hair.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%

Quote Originally Posted by ErichSchmidt View Post
    My doctor wouldn't prescribe the test until we found out the problem. All I know is what he told me but I got blood tests done for everything imaginable. My lab results were pages long. I don't have them infront of me otherwise I'd let ya know but all the my doctor saw was that my test levels were just low. It's strange because my brother is 16 and has abnormally high test levels to the point where he is losing his hair.

in that doctors OPINION that is the only thing wrong...

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is 1-testosterone cypionate
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 01:35 PM
  2. 1-Testosterone Cypionate
    By lozgod in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 03:00 PM
  3. Testosterone Cypionate
    By MAxximal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7