H-Drol Cycle..

B

Bberforlife

Awards
Alright so today is Day 1 of my H-drol Cycle. I'm using CEL's brand, because of all the positive feedback I've heard. I'm thinking of going with 50 mg's for the first 3 weeks, then 75 for the last 2 weeks. I'm going to use Milk Thistle and NAC and also Hawthorn Berry which I preloaded before I started. Other supports will be a joint support supp and Fish Oil.

Past Cycle Experience- P-Max for 3 and 1/2 weeks went up to 45 mg's. Havoc at 3 weeks, had to stop because I got pretty f'ing sick but I don't blame the Havoc.

Diet Wise- Lots of chicken and fish for protein. Olive oil and PB for healthy fats. Pretty much all oatmeal for carbs, and brown rice and stuff like that. Occasional semi cheat meal but I'm not going to pig out like a fatty.

Also I was using Vasocharge lately preworkout, but I've always heard to cut the pre workout supps out while your on. If anyone can verify that for me I'd appreciate it. I'm going to use Xtend while working out throughout the cycle for sure though. I finally ordered from NP and I'm glad.

PCT- Nolva 30/20/20. Not sure if I'm going to use any trib or test booster, but if it's worth it tell me. I have some lean extreme as well.

Btw I'm 23 and 210 lbs. I'm down A LOT of weight from the past, hurt my shoulder a while back but everything is back to normal. I've been planning to run something for a while. I have some epistane, m-drol, and P-max too but I think I'm sticking to the H-Drol solo for now. How does everything sound?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Looks good...a lot of people say that h-drol needs to be dosed higher than that...I'm currently on it at 75mg myself however, it's too early to tell how it's working...that and I have it stacked with everything but the kitchen sink...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Looks good...a lot of people say that h-drol needs to be dosed higher than that...I'm currently on it at 75mg myself however, it's too early to tell how it's working...that and I have it stacked with everything but the kitchen sink...
throw that bad boy in there, you need them minerals!

B

Bberforlife

Awards
Alright well I'm going to see how I respond to the 50 for the first couple weeks then maybe go to 75 for the 3rd week. Thanks.

B

Bberforlife

Awards
What does everyone think about stacking it with something? Maybe a low dose of another compound. Ideas?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
im currently on Hdrol by CEL. just got done with my first week at 75 mg...made impressive gains already, up 8 pounds...

M

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I ran my H-drol at 50 for 3 and then 75 the last 2. It took a majority of the first 3 weeks for it to "kick" in. I think bumping up to 75 to start the 3rd week wouldn't be a bad idea consideriing thats about when its starts to really kick in. The sides I had were minimal limited to back pumps really.

I've had a positive experience over all.