Cutting Diet on Halo

elinett7

Awards
This is my second cycle (Epi for bulking-175-184). I have cut down to about 170 naturally, was 179 after PCT (unexpected life crisis). I am 5'9'' I am wondering what my caloric intake should be if running Halodrol solo for 5 weeks as a part of a cutting regimen. How many carbs? Should it be more than a natural cutting cycle? I don't want to not have energy to workout, but I really want to get cut up for a vacation at the end of the year. I still have a bit of a belly, roughly 14-16% body fat, would like to be ~10% by the end of the year. Any advice appreciated. Thanks a lot.

And I plan to run Nolva PCT, should anything be added to facilitate fat loss, or should I up calories to retain muscle?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well you have to know your mainteance calories first. I use fitday to get a basic estimate of my maintenance. Once you have that set a weight goal and determine how many calories below maintenance you need to be to each day to hit your goal. then adjust as needed. I'm still taking in a good amount of carbs but mostly from mixed vegtables (frozen), brown rice, whole wheat bread, or oatmeal. I also do drink a good deal of gatorade and have fresh blueberries.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Just ensure you have enough protein and drop the calories appropriately for weight loss.