Lgp 4ad+

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. True, Vida is speculation at best, but the theory that Methylating diols vastly increases effectiveness was a thoery first mentioned by Chemo, then Instynct seconded it. When I looked through the assay's, you can see a HUGE trend. I am not sure about the specific numbers being accurate, but a trend like this is hard to ignore. I can site more examples, but I would be giving away my next product.

I don't object to debates, but people read very little of these posts and statements like this:

"The amount you had to take to get gains virtually made you a zit popping, hair losing bloated fish."

Can make me lose customers from sheer ignorance. Debating is cool with me. It was totally fun. I was just trying to explain that the benefit comes from the Methyl-4-AD itself, not the reliance on Methyl-Test, which is why a low dose has great benefit IMHO.

EDog

2. Originally posted by legalgear.com
    True, Vida is speculation at best, but the theory that Methylating diols vastly increases effectiveness was a thoery first mentioned by Chemo, then Instynct seconded it. When I looked through the assay's, you can see a HUGE trend. I am not sure about the specific numbers being accurate, but a trend like this is hard to ignore. I can site more examples, but I would be giving away my next product.

I don't object to debates, but people read very little of these posts and statements like this:

"The amount you had to take to get gains virtually made you a zit popping, hair losing bloated fish."

Can make me lose customers from sheer ignorance. Debating is cool with me. It was totally fun. I was just trying to explain that the benefit comes from the Methyl-4-AD itself, not the reliance on Methyl-Test, which is why a low dose has great benefit IMHO.

EDog
    I don't care about your next product because frankly you being fascinated with methylated substances is something that I already questioned a while back. I suggested using methyl tren in a transdermal and Curt suggested using methyl 1 test in a trans so stop acting like your some sort of original thinker here. Its not anything new.

Sheer ignorance? Have you even talked to anyone thats used methyl test? I have, along with plenty other testimonials and they will all tell you the saem thing, it sucks.

""The amount you had to take to get gains virtually made you a zit popping, hair losing bloated fish."

That statement is very true and I suggest you actually talk to someone thats taken it. Those side effects are real and if your going to make a substance that eventually converts into it, expect to answer questions about it. Whether you lose customers is up to you. You answer the questions about your products and if its satifactory enough people will believe you. Don't bitch and complain when people ask them and don't even think about accusing me of trying to scare people off. You take that bull**** somewhere else...

You making claims that it will give a big "punch" seem a little far fetched considering your only getting 2.5mg/day.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. We have been through this and can agree to disagree.

Although I think you mistook my sheer ignorance comment, which was not aimed at you, it was aimed at the standard bb.com reader. I have been nothing but respectful to you by the way. You are not ignorant at all for your opinions and I said I enjoyed the debate, but saying Methyl-4-AD and MethylTest have the same effect profile isn't entirely true. I did word my response poorly though, sorry.

I didn't say the side effects were not real, but we are using an entirely different compound in methyl 4-AD than MethylTest and we have added in compounds to minimize the sides which we have already covered.

Nice chatting with you.

E

4. Originally posted by legalgear.com
    Although I think you mistook my sheer ignorance comment, which was not aimed at you, it was aimed at the standard bb.com reader.

E
    That is not nice

5. Originally posted by legalgear.com
    I have been nothing but respectful to you by the way.
    E
    Accusing me of trying to scare people away with simple questions in which you still haven't fully answered isn't respectable, its shady.

You failed to defend yourself in the M1T thread in which Pat would of had a field day with you if I didn't post references and studies backing up the myth of hepatoxicity. You failed to answer the transdermal questions about 2 hours ago until I posted Chemo's response which was fully available if you took the time to search. And you still haven't given clear evidence on how 2.5mg of methyl 4AD will have any benefit. You've also failed to explain why the side effects would be lessened in a slower delivery.

So after I've basically helped you with everything you've failed to answer and you accuse me of trying to scare people away.

Thanks a bunch Eric, I appreciate it.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

6. I have to agree with bobo that methyl-4ad is very bad, Not to take away form any of your products edog, but from what i ahve seen first hand and on paper, the sides are just too big of a risk for the little gains it will offer in mho.

7. This is my last post on this topic.

I appreciate your help in a lot of way.

By the way, I have a normal job, so researching everything in a half hour isn't always possible. Chemo should defend his product since we sell his dermal mix BTW, which is why we buy from him. I never claimed to be a transdermal expert.

Finally, I have answered your questions in much detail. We can disagree, but I still stand by the formula.

2.5mg of MethylTest isn't going to do much, but I think 25mg of topical Methyl-4-AD will do a lot. The slow release of the dermal will make sides non-existant because the HydroxyTest will be slowly released and metabolized too.

We can disagree here. I told you that I worded my email poorly BTW and appologized for the mistake. I talk to guys everyday on bb.com that don't know the least about steroids, so comparing 25mg Methyl-4-AD topical side effects to 25mg of MethylTest is what I took issue with. The debate is fine and was actually fun.

Eric

I am done...
    Last edited by legalgear.com; 11-04-2003 at 07:42 PM.

8. nsruffryder,
    Why dont you post this info that you have scene first hand on paper? We are a learning community and everyone shares alike buddy. If it is useless then I imagine you have no need to hold out on the info to better yourself with selling it, right. So hook a curious bro up.

Im sure everyone following this thread feels the same way too.

db

9. If the product is so useless. I'll try a bottle and tell you guys what happens. Of course it would need to be free. JK

10. I believe bruce K. has the info... I will shoot him a PM.
    He had the methyl-4ad out for awhile, I dont think he has any still available though...
    •   

11. BTW, Im sorry if my post sounded hostile, I am all up for debate.
    In the end, we all still lvoe each other

Similar Forum Threads

1. LGP 4AD+ Transdermal Dosage Question
    By Eagleman003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 10:30 PM
  2. 4AD in a fina kit
    By Brock Landers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 02:31 PM
  3. LGP 4ad+ WTF?
    By iron ogr in forum Anabolics