MMV2 and 1-D problem anyone help?

KillJoy

KillJoy

Awards
Hi, some shipping issues started to happen and I'm currently in week three of my MMV2 and 1-D; however, I needed two bottles of 1-D and something happened with my shipment coming in, so now I'm out of 1-D and have one more week of MMV2 ( yes, I know, I should have bought 2 bottles of 1-D at the beginning). So heres my question... Can I keep taking my MMV2 to finish the last week while taking formadrol with the MMV2 or should I stop taking the MMV2 and begin my PCT?

Thanks

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Hi, some shipping issues started to happen and I'm currently in week three of my MMV2 and 1-D; however, I needed two bottles of 1-D and something happened with my shipment coming in, so now I'm out of 1-D and have one more week of MMV2 ( yes, I know, I should have bought 2 bottles of 1-D at the beginning). So heres my question... Can I keep taking my MMV2 to finish the last week while taking formadrol with the MMV2 or should I stop taking the MMV2 and begin my PCT?

Thanks
i ran into the exact same problem while waiting on my MMv2. I continued to take my M1d and started back up on the MMv2 when I recieved it. I don't think it matters one way or the other as long as you either start PCT or continue on cycle. There is no need to stop. The effectivness might not be as strong but you'll be fine. I know many that have taken the MMv2 by itself. Cheers and I hope this helps! Angel77 :head:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i'd continue to run the mmv2 solo until pct time. I'm running it Solo right now and it is working great