New To This Game

bawoods

Awards
I have been reading lots of post and books but I still dont know which one(s) I should start off with. I am looking to gain about 20lbs of lean mass and cut down to under 10% bf. My question is what cycle and pct would be good for a first time user. Thanx for the help!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well we need yyour stats, age , weight, hieght.

you want 20 pounds of muscle and want to get under 10%,

whats ur BF now?

your choices are halo/epi/tren/bold possibly P Plex...

PCT is all dependant on what you run how long ect.

bawoods

Awards
I am 25 5'9" 178 @ 18%bf
Thanks for the help and if any other info you would like to tell I am all ears.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id say you should goto nutra planet and look at the Epistane, cycle support, post cycle support. so that should cover all bases.........

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you can get the epi/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support for $99. I would have a SERM on hand but if you want a complete OTC PCT

Resversitol weeks 1-4

Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6

This should cover your pct needs:head:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes you can get the epi/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support for $99. I would have a SERM on hand but if you want a complete OTC PCT

Resversitol weeks 1-4

yes it should,:head:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
18%bf?????? loose some weight before u even cycle.

Most say wait till 15% or under. At 18% I doubt it will be much of a health concern. The problem is when you get people with 25+ bf% running tese things that it can get real messy

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most say wait till 15% or under. At 18% I doubt it will be much of a health concern. The problem is when you get people with 25+ bf% running tese things that it can get real messy

if you 18%, then run Hdrol, do a recomp first cycle, with a GREAT PCT, this way you hold onto your gains and strength and possibly drop more BF

this way your set in stone for you next one should u deside to do it 3 months later.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established

Resversitol weeks 1-4

Good advice.
But have realistic goals. 20 lbs is a TON. Not saying it can't be done, but shoot for 5-10 and be happy. Besides, if you do gain 20, I doubt you will keep it all. Smaller gains are easier to keep. Diet is key!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
with your stats i don't even think you should use steroids yet. 5'9 not even 180 with high bodyfat, you need to learn diet and get your bodyfat down first.

Testosterona

Awards
I am 25 5'9" 178 @ 18%bf
Thanks for the help and if any other info you would like to tell I am all ears.
5'9 178lbs @18% bf?? did i miss something?? you are no where near close to start cycling my friend. 178 is pretty light for a 5"9 frame and @ 18%bf, thats just ridiculous. if i were you, i would get down to at least 12% bf at your same weight at least, if not more. im only 5'5 and i weighed 170 @ 10% bf before i started to think of using AAS.