Operation- GET MASSIVE.Test E and d-bol cycle!

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
Hey guys!

Thanks for all the help that you have given me. I have learnt much and am greatful for it. I feel i have the minimal info needed to do this, yet appreciatre that there is a vast amount of knowledge out there i have to learn!

I have an army course this week so wont be able to start until next week as i have some time off. I have all the gear and PCT ready. This is a plan of what i am going to do...so please let me know what i need to alter and change.

i had prepared an easy to read chart, but its not working!

Weeks 1- 10. Test E 500mg (2x250mg injections)
Weeks 1- 4. D-bol 30mg ED
Weeks 7- 10. Epi 30/30/30/40

Weeks 1- 12. Nolvadex 10mg ED (should i not take the 10mg during weeks 11- 12?)

PCT-

Weeks 13- 16. Nolvadex 20/20/20/20
weeks 13- 15. Cloimd 100mg 1st day,50/50/50
Weeks 13- 16 Proviron 25/25/25/25

I will be injecting the test -
250mg mon/250mg fri,
23g x1inch for injecting / 21g x1.5 for drawing

Other supps-
During cycle and PCT-
AX perfect cycle(liver support)
Multi Vits
Vit C
Fish Oils
CEE?or will the pumps be too crazy
Whey (120g per day, my diet is solid)
CLA (have but might not use)
BCAA, HMB- I have these left over so guess il try and finish them, otherwise it will be a waste!
ZMA (during PCT)

My diet is solid. I will try and get some pics up soon. My avatar is before the recent CEL h drol/ E stane cycle i did, which i made modest gains from(nothing too extreme!)

Yours in training!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
The cycle will be simple, yet effective. I dont see any problems with your ancillaries, even though personally I like to use arimidex during and nolva after. This will still be effective though...

holy

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Nolva doesnt need to be ran any higher than 20mg/ED. Nolva is most effective at 20mg/ED. You waste it when you do more than that. Run it 20mg/ED for 4 weeks.

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
The cycle will be simple, yet effective. I dont see any problems with your ancillaries, even though personally I like to use arimidex during and nolva after. This will still be effective though...

holy
your right mate- but it all comes down to cost- i know thats silly when health is inloved but thats the way it is atm!:(

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
Nolva doesnt need to be ran any higher than 20mg/ED. Nolva is most effective at 20mg/ED. You waste it when you do more than that. Run it 20mg/ED for 4 weeks.
i have heard this many times and will take your advice, do i need to use it during the 2weeks after the cycle and before my pct?

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
from my pictures...does a 1 inch needle for my glut seem enough or should i go to 1.25?what would you reccomend for my thigh/quad?

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
i normally do 1 1/2" in my glute.

start nolva 2 weeks after your last shot and continue 20mg/ED for 4 weeks, or until you "feel normal" again. Normally only takes me 3 weeks on mild cycles like the one you're doing, but everybody is different, so gauge it yourself. if you are unsure, just go the 4th week anyway... it's not gonna hurt much.

continue to run support supps with nolva (mainly milk thistle), as its pretty taxing on the liver as well.

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
i am going to use get cyp, 1 inch neeldes on in thigh?

siren05

Awards
23g is perfect medium between fuction and comfort for me,I had been using 25g 1 1/2 with cyp and it took me 5 minutes to pull a cc and 5 minutes to push it.not fun but the pin would slip thru like warm butter.

Big L

Awards
Why not run the Epi from weeks 9-12, finishing it the day before your PCT starts?

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
at your current size , test alone @ 500mgs is more than enough to have you gain.

Adding more is just asking for more side effects. It seems your mind is set that if you run more you will become *huge*. If you have your diet/training down, you should be able to make *huge* gains on less.

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
yeah- that epi idea sounds good. i also heard running the prov between the cycle and pct is a good idea...any thoughts lads?

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
i am going to use 25g 1 inch in the thigh..
are - " Robinsons Readi Skin Cleansing Wipes" ok for cleansing injection site?

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
for anyone thinking about a test e/dbol cycle. my journal shall begin this coming tuesday...

Jetta

Awards
Devil - I would probably go mon/thurs. instead of mon/fri. May not be that big of a difference either way but it's a little more even.

Ditto on the Nolva at 20. All 40 ever did was make me feel like ****. Nolva ia not a "more is better" proposition. It is either exerting it's benefit or it is not. All 40 does is make it more liver toxic and more wallet toxic.

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
3 things---

1.would 1000mg a day of milk thistle be ok whilst on the dbol?

2.would the daily dose on 10mg nolva be enough to stop gyno? idont have armidex.

3.at the end of my cycle (week 10) during the 2 weeks before i start pct- should i use prov then carry it on during pct? during this time, should i also stop the 10mg nolva?

thanks

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
should i just do Proviron 25mg ED instead of 10 mg nolva?

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
Running milk thristle while on orals or off orals will not make much of a difference.

Proviron's great, run it 50mgs while on , and 25mgs in pct.

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
what should i use to help my liver on the dbol? is the prov 50mg ED. thnks

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
what should i use to help my liver on the dbol? is the prov 50mg ED. thnks

Proviron is 50mgs ED.

4 weeks of Dbol @ 30mgs will be very light on you so don't even worry about it.
Just remember to drink plenty of water and to not drink alot of alcohol and you will be fine.

Oral toxicity with certain aas is way overstated/rated/just blown out of proportion.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive been let down by proviron as an anti-E, love it for libido when not runnin test tho

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
ive been let down by proviron as an anti-E, love it for libido when not runnin test tho

Yeah if your real sensitive to estrogen you might want to throw in Aromasin/ or Adex.

Proviron is great for freeing up more test & the added synergy when ran along with test. Increased Libido, and keeps your spirits high in pct.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah if your real sensitive to estrogen you might want to throw in Aromasin/ or Adex.

Proviron is great for freeing up more test & the added synergy when ran along with test. Increased Libido, and keeps your spirits high in pct.

its definetly not added synergy. it binds to the AR, so therefore the exo test youll be using wont get to it (the AR) as much as it should.

it MAY possibly dip into your gains.

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
its definetly not added synergy. it binds to the AR, so therefore the exo test youll be using wont get to it (the AR) as much as it should.

it MAY possibly dip into your gains.
Many aas bind to the AR that give synergy.........

Aswell as binding to SHBG freeing up more test.

As in dip, do you mean skinny dip?:icon_lol:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Many aas bind to the AR that give synergy.........yes thats true, but those AAS your talking about have anabolic/androgenic capabilitites and proviron does not

Aswell as binding to SHBG freeing up more test. AAS dont do that, they DECREASE SHBG

As in dip, do you mean skinny dip?:icon_lol:

when i say dip, thats exactly what i mean lol

o and Bolded, is the rebuttle to your comment :)

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
"The second use is in enhancing the potency of testosterone. Testosterone in the body at normal physiological levels is mostly inactive. As much as 97 or 98 percent of testosterone in that amount is bound to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and albumin, two proteins. In such a form testosterone is mostly inactive. But as with the aromatase enzyme, DHT has a higher affinity for these proteins than testosterone does, so when administered simultaneously the mesterolone will attach to the SHBG and albumin, leaving larger amounts of free testosterone to mediate anabolic activities such as protein synthesis. Another way in which it helps to increase gains. Its also another part of the equation that makes it ineffective on its own, as binding to these proteins too, would render it a non-issue at the androgen receptor. "

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"The second use is in enhancing the potency of testosterone. Testosterone in the body at normal physiological levels is mostly inactive. As much as 97 or 98 percent of testosterone in that amount is bound to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and albumin, two proteins. In such a form testosterone is mostly inactive. But as with the aromatase enzyme, DHT has a higher affinity for these proteins than testosterone does, so when administered simultaneously the mesterolone will attach to the SHBG and albumin, leaving larger amounts of free testosterone to mediate anabolic activities such as protein synthesis. Another way in which it helps to increase gains. Its also another part of the equation that makes it ineffective on its own, as binding to these proteins too, would render it a non-issue at the androgen receptor. "

i dont buy that, im sorry,

if its going to bind to the AR, it should have some activity on its own,

yea Proviron will bind to the SHBG and give more free test, but YOU DONT HAVE ANY when your shut down, your SHBG decreases signifigantly when you administer exogenous drugs.

i can understand its use to free up test, but used in PCT theres hardly any test to free up and essentially will act like an anti androgen and prevent your bodies own testosterone from binding to the AR and activating it to KEEP gains, and continue to grow

after all that is what you want to do is it not?