how to take steroids?

Eric9985

Awards
im thinking about taking anadrol 50. how much is it? how much should i take? i would only take njections or pills. is there any steroid thats cheap and works? what is a stack and what is a cycle? im kinda new to this so please fill me in.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
...Wow

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i would only take njections or pills.
so you would be opposed to suppositories? too bad. Rectal ABombs will get you SWOLE as all hell!

Dude, let me level with you. You are probably going to get flamed. Your post shows a complete lack of intellectual curiosity. Use the Search button. Read some posts. Don't ask for prices or sources. If you're not 21, get the fug out. If you are, take some time to poke around. There's a world of info out there, but no one is going to spoon feed you. :afro:

Attachments

arnoldismyhero

arnoldismyhero

Awards
Wow. OK.

1. Be more specific.

2. STAY AWAY from ANADROL 50.

3. If you really want steroids, I can't stop you. Search compounds like Phera and Halodrol.

arnoldismyhero

arnoldismyhero

Awards
so you would be opposed to suppositories? too bad. Rectal ABombs will get you SWOLE as all hell!

Dude, let me level with you. You are probably going to get flamed. Your post shows a complete lack of intellectual curiosity. Use the Search button. Read some posts. Don't ask for prices or sources. If you're not 21, get the fug out. If you are, take some time to poke around. There's a world of info out there, but no one is going to spoon feed you. :afro:

Yeah man, I was going to go off on him, but held back... We are here to help, not flame.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
LOL....that was too much effort on the rectal steroids use man...

arnoldismyhero

arnoldismyhero

Awards
LOL....that was too much effort on the rectal steroids use man...
..and it might result in an overly muscular anus...might need bigger pants to fit all that anus muscle.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
im thinking about taking anadrol 50. how much is it? how much should i take? i would only take njections or pills. is there any steroid thats cheap and works? what is a stack and what is a cycle? im kinda new to this so please fill me in.
take em' in the butt :woohoo:

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Don't search for which steroids to take.

RESEARCH for the next year or two, get your diet down, and workout regimen, then consider your options.

You are in no way, shape, or form ready to put any foreign substance into your body/butt. Haha.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Sit back, kick your feet up and watch his reputation go DEEEEEP in the RED.

LOL kid.....enjoy the ride on dowwwwnnn!!!!

Icing on the cake...he's 5'8", 145lbs.....DEFINITELY ready for the sauce! LOL! Gosh I love kids.

Jetta

Awards
strong troll.

In case this is serious: you're thinking about taking one of the most liver toxic compounds of all time. Almost always used as part of a cycle, guys get frequent blood work done while on it for very brief times.

the good thing about these compounds is they "thin the heard" really well....i.e., morons take them and either kill themselves or they loose all sexual function so that their gene pool can't continue to harm the rest of us.

bubagump

Awards
all i have to say is wow what are you 15 years old. So many loaded questions let alone he pics the most toxic one to start off with.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all i have to say is wow what are you 15 years old. So many loaded questions let alone he pics the most toxic one to start off with.
Not to mention 145 pounds.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
with a question like that, i doubt anyone will guide you. poising a ? like that is like going onto a gun forum and asking "well, i'm thinking bout killing my wife. what kind of gun should i use? hollow points or not? what's the best way to dispose of a body?"

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
with a question like that, i doubt anyone will guide you. poising a ? like that is like going onto a gun forum and asking "well, i'm thinking bout killing my wife. what kind of gun should i use? hollow points or not? what's the best way to dispose of a body?"

actually....that will probably get a response from half the rednecks out there....which compose 90% of gun forums...

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
actually....that will probably get a response from half the rednecks out there....which compose 90% of gun forums...

Easy there Zero V......wooooo buddy....I love my weapons:fool2::wtf:

I might even have a little redneck in me....but I certainly don't talk about killing anybody...Thats for *** sure:woohoo:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Easy there Zero V......wooooo buddy....I love my weapons:fool2::wtf:

I might even have a little redneck in me....but I certainly don't talk about killing anybody...Thats for *** sure:woohoo:
I AM redneck...i love guns myself....that is why I am allowed to make fun of it :head:

trust me I dont tan....I get red. Rednecks are rednecks, and alot of true blood rednecks I have seen see a gun as the trump card ot any argument :hammer: lol

dont get them feuding again

I love my people!

meatNcreatine

Awards
i have a bottle of this pills m1t? and this stuff called d-ballz??? the guy who sold it to me gave me this other stuff callled post cycle therapeutic tablets. i cant wait to start this cycle of m1t and balls. i'll log it for those of you who want to follow.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle of this pills m1t? and this stuff called d-ballz??? the guy who sold it to me gave me this other stuff callled post cycle therapeutic tablets. i cant wait to start this cycle of m1t and balls. i'll log it for those of you who want to follow.
That sounds mad sketchy, man. Do you know what compounds are in the "d-ballz?" Imho, you should figure out what you are taking and research the sh*t out of it. For example, with alone M1T, a serm is a neccessity. Good luck. I'll check out your log when decide to start it. M1t is supposed to be some serious sh*t.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't stack m1t with d-bol bro. M1t is the single most toxic thing u can put in your body...it needs no added help. You face very serious liver damage if you decide to use them together. Don't be a fool, and save the d-bol for a different cycle.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
This sounds fake... Im not trying to be an A-hole if you are serious... but sounds fake to me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have to hold the balls in your mouth for a few minutes...then gargle.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I AM redneck...i love guns myself....that is why I am allowed to make fun of it :head:

trust me I dont tan....I get red. Rednecks are rednecks, and alot of true blood rednecks I have seen see a gun as the trump card ot any argument :hammer: lol

dont get them feuding again

I love my people!

Hmm.....interesting:numbered:

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
...It's up to you if you spit or swallow though :icon_lol:

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
DBALLZ? HAHAHA please log d ballz.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

bubagump

Awards

i think this post is just a gag post, well i sure hope it is :fool2:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i can't believe what i am reading here. some guy gave them to me...

it reminds me of the episode of south park when cartman tries to make a society of seamonkeys and uses semen to bread them. and says that he got all the semen he needed from some guy for free and alls he had to do was suck it out of a hose....suck it out of a hose huh?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that's too bad you are only open to injecting or pills....cause word on the street is if you just stare at them you will get huoooooooge...plus its cheaper

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
that's too bad you are only open to injecting or pills....cause word on the street is if you just stare at them you will get huoooooooge...plus its cheaper
snorting them seems to be popular today also. nothing like a good line of d-bol to start the day.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
snorting them seems to be popular today also. nothing like a good line of d-bol to start the day.
I couldnt agree with you more...how on earth did I forget about the dbol lines..that there is some good shiznit

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt agree with you more...how on earth did I forget about the dbol lines..that there is some good shiznit
and nothing else perks up your day like a speedball of heroin, test and decca. can't beat that either

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
snorting d-bol lines=:woohoo::bb: and then probably :whiner::saw:

lol

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Don't take anything. Read alot on several different forums about the different compounds that are currently out now. At 145 lbs. I would suggest a clean diet, more time in the gym and plenty of rest.

You are not ready for steroids. Trust me when I say this. But don't feel left out. There are many here just like you.

Compound movements(Eg. Squats, Pullups, Presses) no isolation exercises(eg. leg extentions, shoulder side laterals, etc.)
Eat, Train, Sleep. Repeat

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Don't take anything. Read alot on several different forums about the different compounds that are currently out now. At 145 lbs. I would suggest a clean diet, more time in the gym and plenty of rest.

You are not ready for steroids. Trust me when I say this. But don't feel left out. There are many here just like you.

Compound movements(Eg. Squats, Pullups, Presses) no isolation exercises(eg. leg extentions, shoulder side laterals, etc.)
Eat, Train, Sleep. Repeat
off topic...but dude, set your avatar as your background in tile format....its amazing, it all links together....and trips you out....k im done.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Cool I'll try that if I can convince myself to get rid of the "Megan Fox pool picture" tile desktop......

NOPE, not yet!

I'll try soon, but damn she's fine...and bi.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
off topic...but dude, set your avatar as your background in tile format....its amazing, it all links together....and trips you out....k im done.
LOL damn thats tight.... gues Ill keep it till the wife trips on it.. lol

meatNcreatine

Awards
hahahaa u guys are so gullable. you gotta be out of your mind if you think i would take something called d-ballzzzzz even if that was real haha lol, damn, i'm sorry if i scared some of you guys!

P.S. you dont neeed steroids - 145 lbs...dude i trained naturally for 11 years started at 150 skinny now im 255 relatively "hyooooge!" lol..start with meat and creatine..youll get there.