Get HYOOGE for honeymoon cycle, help appreciated

arnoldismyhero

arnoldismyhero

Awards
Unlike the title, the idea is not to get HYOOGE. I do apologize for the misleading thread name, but I needed to attract attention somehow.

I am planning this cycle:

Test E 500 mg week 1-14
Phera 30 mg week 1-6
Halodrol 50 mg week 3-6
Anastrazole .25 mg EOD

PCT : Nolva 40 20 20 20
Clomid 100 50 50 50

I would like input on whether I should change anything.

I am not new to AAS, I just have never done an injectable long ester test cycle. I have done several oral cycles of mostly Superdrol and Phera.

I am 185 lbs 5'10''
Maybe 10% bf
Cals 4000-4200 daily

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
test C bloated me all to holy high hell. some people have had experience with adex or letro for help with bloating. hopefully someone will chime in

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
um...why are you risking your body before a honeymoon.... especially your testes, the most important part you need for a honeymoon....

arnoldismyhero

arnoldismyhero

Awards
um...why are you risking your body before a honeymoon.... especially your testes, the most important part you need for a honeymoon....

I never lose my "abilities" on cycle. I do want to get bigger. I would "feel" better, therefore enjoy it more. You have a point though, thank you for chiming in.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i would think if you're on test you be able to get it up just fine. dosages for letro range from .25mg to 2.5 mg. 2.5 is VERY high. I think I've read on this board that .25 is the way to go. once again, wait for someone to chime in or search around for it. there's lots of posts on it.

arnoldismyhero

arnoldismyhero

Awards
i would think if you're on test you be able to get it up just fine. dosages for letro range from .25mg to 2.5 mg. 2.5 is VERY high. I think I've read on this board that .25 is the way to go. once again, wait for someone to chime in or search around for it. there's lots of posts on it.

How much of the bloat would be controlled?

.25 mg ED or EOD?

Start letro the day i start test or week 4-5 when test starts showind effects?

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
.25-.5 EOD is pretty normal for Letro, just be careful as its VERY powerful, and could easily kill libido.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Epistane will help you stay lean and get bigger, it's also very mild. You could ramp up and then down or just pulse it, its very mild to add to your test cycle.

arnoldismyhero

arnoldismyhero

Awards
.25-.5 EOD is pretty normal for Letro, just be careful as its VERY powerful, and could easily kill libido.

So on a Test C cycle, .25 letro EOD would be enough to control bloat? Why EOD rather than ED like nolva or other research supps?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
So on a Test C cycle, .25 letro EOD would be enough to control bloat? Why EOD rather than ED like nolva or other research supps?
Its a pretty powerful AI with a relatively long half-life(2 days).

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
formestane is an AI that gives my libido a strong boost

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
.25mg Letro E3D is a sufficient enough dose to control estrogenic side-effects, IMO; I'm unsure where this .5mg ridiculousness comes from - that is simply asking for a diminished sex drive and ability to perform.