Sports One's New Prohormone Line

K

Kaliman221

Awards
Does anyone know if Sports One is reputable? They have a bunch of new clones on the market now. One of the first products they released was Sports One Andro XS. It's supposed to be a clone of Halodrol, but I have yet to see any cycle logs on it. I searched previous threads, but I couldn't find the answer to this question. This particular product has been out for approx. 1 year, so I figured at least someone might have ran a log by now. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :bruce3:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they have a 3ad clone as well. they have some good looking stuff but the company is so shady, there is no website there is no feedback, i just dont know about ordering anything made by them. Who knows what is in those caps???

K

Kaliman221

Awards
Yeah, you both brought up some good points.

I did find a website for this company when I did a Google search for "Sports One Andro XS." It's on the second google search-page under the heading "Sports One" but they definately don't make it easy to find their site. Also, they don't even have all their products listed on their website.

Looks like the Andro XS contains two AI's. Not really sure their rational for that. Halodrol isn't supposed to aromatase. If this is the real deal, that might be rough on the joints.

K

Kaliman221

Awards
I just found out that Sports One also produces products under the name "Premium Nutrition." Has anyone used any Premium Nutrition products? If so, were they any good?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they have a few i was curious about checking out but im not sure, i want to see some feedback first.

J

Jetta

Awards
I took sports One 4-ad last year (the real 4ad). A Low Cost Vitamin outlet in california was selling it. It did exactly jack **** for me personally and I was taking 12 ED. Complete waste of money. they also had 1ad at the time and perhaps still do but I wouldn't trust it again. I think it's shady.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome, 60mg of halo per cap, you could run a helluva a cycle off of that, since some reputable stores are carrying it maybe they're legit?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
one of these days master chief is gona show up with all this talk about halo.....:gas:

CrzyHrse

CrzyHrse

Awards
Sports One had some cyclodextrin complexed prohormone stuff way back in like 1999-2000....yeah, I'm old school

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they just bum rushed the market with all these supplements,

but i know that fast action has something called Sustadrol (or something to that effect) and it contains 2 PH/PSs its also not listed on their site, the same thing with EPIDROL

and i liked fast action sdrol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats awesome, 60mg of halo per cap, you could run a helluva a cycle off of that, since some reputable stores are carrying it maybe they're legit?
The only poblem I see is some newb following the directions of 2 caps a day. If you have never run a cycle before starting off with 120mg of h-drol will not be a good thing.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only poblem I see is some newb following the directions of 2 caps a day. If you have never run a cycle before starting off with 120mg of h-drol will not be a good thing.

if its even hdrol in those caps lol, could be DHEA i havent heard anything/anything good about them, someone did try their nor diol and said it was bunk even at 800mg

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
For sure, so many products out today are either overdosed, or a mix of too many strong methyls.

if its even hdrol in those caps lol, could be DHEA i havent heard anything/anything good about them, someone did try their nor diol and said it was bunk even at 800mg
that doesnt bode well.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
bode well??
As in, one of their products has already been used, and the reviews are less than favorable. Bode means: to indicate. "that doesn't sound good" could be used in place of my previous sentence.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As in, one of their products has already been used, and the reviews are less than favorable. Bode means: to indicate. "that doesn't sound good" could be used in place of my previous sentence.
nice so ontop of learning other things i learn new words lol thanks for clearing that up

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im curious too, esp that 3ad clone and another that seemed to have hydroxynandrolone....MOHN

K

Kaliman221

Awards
The product that your referring to was put out by Premium Nutrition (Sports One's sister company). I think it's called Medroid. Well, if that product actually contains MOHN they must be trying to get rid of their old pre-ban stuff or the product may not even contain what it says on the bottle. The list of ingredients is crazy. I don't see how it would be possible to fit all those different ingredients in the amounts listed accurately.

:good:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The product that your referring to was put out by Premium Nutrition (Sports One's sister company). I think it's called Medroid. Well, if that product actually contains MOHN they must be trying to get rid of their old pre-ban stuff or the product may not even contain what it says on the bottle. The list of ingredients is crazy. I don't see how it would be possible to fit all those different ingredients in the amounts listed accurately.

:good:
exactly.

so who knows?