m-drol vs superdrol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious to see how many people got any androgenic side effects from m-drol. It seems to be dirtier than the old sd in terms of sides, but I would like to hear from all people that used it. Did you suffer any acne, hairloss, aggression....because if it is pure Sd that shouldn't be an issue at all. I know it's everywhere now, so i'm sure a ton of people can give their 2 cents.

Thanks y'all

C

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Curious to see how many people got any androgenic side effects from m-drol. It seems to be dirtier than the old sd in terms of sides, but I would like to hear from all people that used it. Did you suffer any acne, hairloss, aggression....because if it is pure Sd that shouldn't be an issue at all. I know it's everywhere now, so i'm sure a ton of people can give their 2 cents.

Thanks y'all
looking forward to some replies as well. Anything that puts that kinda mass on you and is very "minor" when it comes to hairloss baffles me.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
No issues for me other than a slight BP elevation.
I did a 10-20-20-20 pulse and gained significant size and weight.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
No issues for me, ran it 20/20/30, but got some acne during PCT (I think thats to do with hormones getting back to normal though not the compound)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havent used either but ive used a generic superdrol clone from BN and didnt get much andro sides but my scalp itched like crazzzzzzzy but strangely i didnt notice much hairloss at all.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
There was no difference between the two for me. I did gain a hair more weight on the original SD though, but that can be from a number of different factors.

P

parkwaytrash

Awards
so what is the chemical difference between the 2?

i always see products claiming "original superdrol clone". if the original was indeed harsh with the side, then why so many clones of it? was it that good/bad?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
this is interesting to watch, i want to see answers myself....lol

look at that trip, you got in a boat, and we all jumped in :) lol

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im in as well............Superdrol fascinates me........ I have yet to do it though.

In my case, I just cant come to terms with PCT protocol for the compound.

C

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If gyno is aggrivated from superdrol, is it estrogen or progestin related?

also if your going to answer to the hairloss question, please also post if your disposed to balding or not, thanks.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
If gyno is aggrivated from superdrol, is it estrogen or progestin related?

also if your going to answer to the hairloss question, please also post if your disposed to balding or not, thanks.
I can't say for sure but when I got hit years ago, I simply used 20mg Nolva for 2 weeks and it went away 100%.

S

smalls1

Awards
Used CEL's M-Drol at 10/20/30/30. Only had increased acne during the 3rd-4th week. No hairloss or aggression. I actually felt more calm while I was on it. The bad thing I can think of is the horrible lethargy but that didn't stop me from hitting the gym. I also had incredible strength gains and put on some noticable weight (got a lot of comments in hte gym about how much weight I put on). I can't wait to do another cycle next year.

arnoldismyhero

arnoldismyhero

Awards
I have used CEL m-drol in the past... SD is poison, so use it with an another compound. I did SD at 20 20 20 20 20 and p-pleax at 20 30 30 30 30. Phera took away the "crappy" feeling SD gives. Very slight acne, slight headaches. Great workout/gains.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please also report any issues with sex, ED, or libido changes. Did it get better or worse on the compound?

arnoldismyhero

arnoldismyhero

Awards
Please also report any issues with sex, ED, or libido changes. Did it get better or worse on the compound?

Do you want my feedback even though I used another compound while on mdrol?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is interesting to watch, i want to see answers myself....lol

look at that trip, you got in a boat, and we all jumped in :) lol
I have that effect on people..:)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used CEL's M-Drol at 10/20/30/30. Only had increased acne during the 3rd-4th week. No hairloss or aggression. I actually felt more calm while I was on it. The bad thing I can think of is the horrible lethargy but that didn't stop me from hitting the gym. I also had incredible strength gains and put on some noticable weight (got a lot of comments in hte gym about how much weight I put on). I can't wait to do another cycle next year.
I did a 6 day cycle not long ago of 20/30/30/30/20/10 and put on 6 pounds...all lean mass bro..no joke. It was the original AX stuff tho. Fukcin strength shot up like a mother fukcer on it.....like I added 20-30 pounds to all my lifts. The pumps were like there all dam day too. I really like this stuff now. I'm thinking of doing a long pulse of it soon to see whats up. Only thing is I don't wanna kill my d*ck, cause the little lady likes to get busy....so I don't wanna miss that..ya herd.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:) if you want some gain type feedback check the Pulse Results thread in my signature.

Good thread and am also interested in dialogue on this product.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:) if you want some gain type feedback check the Pulse Results thread in my signature.

Good thread and am also interested in dialogue on this product.
Cool deal..i'll checks it out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol for me, even run as high as 40mgs a day had me wanting to drill a hole through wood with my pecker, could never get enough and never had problems with libido, thats just me though, SD seems to go both ways, either increase or a decrease.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD is poison, so use it with an another compound. I did SD at 20 20 20 20 20 and p-pleax at 20 30 30 30 30. Phera took away the "crappy" feeling SD gives.
SD is poison so use it with another compound??? haha what kind of logic is that anyway i mean its poison so lets use a "lighter poison" to feel better? wtf. im sorry i just dont want someone to read that and think that that is what they should do.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You found yourself a chick in NH worthy enough to settle down with? This is news. Tell me she's originally from Mass.:toofunny:
YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats up man!!!! long time no talk. Yea bro I found the one...she is actually from here, but it was like a one in a million shot. As you know most girls up here are pasty and fat.

Last edited:
wood23

wood23

Awards
I did a 6 day cycle not long ago of 20/30/30/30/20/10 and put on 6 pounds...all lean mass bro..no joke. It was the original AX stuff tho. Fukcin strength shot up like a mother fukcer on it.....like I added 20-30 pounds to all my lifts. The pumps were like there all dam day too. I really like this stuff now. I'm thinking of doing a long pulse of it soon to see whats up. Only thing is I don't wanna kill my d*ck, cause the little lady likes to get busy....so I don't wanna miss that..ya herd.
How many weeks are you thinking of pulsing. I finished 6 week pulse of p-plex two months ago and thinking of starting a pulse or a 2weeker then 2 weeks off then 2 weeks on with m-drol next week. Cant decide. Anyonr tried a 2 weeker.

J

jock19

Awards
I have just started my 3rd wk of CEL M-drol (10/20/20). Have a general lethargic feeling but not too bad, getting the odd back pump/calve pump that flairs up when I try to run making it very painful. Beyond that everything is good besides a bit more acne than normal. Up 8 lbs so far and possibly leaned out a bit too.

A

animalkrack3r

Awards
I have just started my 3rd wk of CEL M-drol (10/20/20). Have a general lethargic feeling but not too bad, getting the odd back pump/calve pump that flairs up when I try to run making it very painful. Beyond that everything is good besides a bit more acne than normal. Up 8 lbs so far and possibly leaned out a bit too.
What's you guys diet been like?

I'm currently on week 2 of m-drol and i've been making steady progress. My diet has been a little off, eating some cereal here and there and cheating on the weekends. How do you guys feel about this and when are you cheating?
Thanks

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I'm about ready to jumpstart a Deca/Test cycle with Mdrol. I may finish the last 3 weeks with Mdrol as well to tighten up. It's by far my favorite oral (I've taken Winstrol.. which is a close second, Dbol, Anavar, Pheraplex, and Xtreme-Tren). Mdrol gave me about 10-15lbs of Muscle while keeping me ripped up and tight.

I ran it 10mg the first 3 days, then 20/20/20 after that.

The only noticeable sides I got.. was Acne during PCT, and elevated BP (got a little scary one night, but got it under control and never had a problem once I started Life Support), and general lethargy... the complete 3rd week I felt a [very] minor dizziness at all times, EXCEPT when I was in the gym.

I'm not sure if it was placebo or what, but when I was on Mdrol I NEVER EVER wanted to leave the gym. I constantly searched around to find new things to do. The only other compound I've ever somewhat felt like that while on was Winstrol.

I would give Mdrol a 10/10. I'm a huge PRO Steroid user and not so much on Designers, but Mdrol is no joke. Love it.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards

I'm currently on week 2 of m-drol and i've been making steady progress. My diet has been a little off, eating some cereal here and there and cheating on the weekends. How do you guys feel about this and when are you cheating?
Thanks
Bro, take it serious, or your gains won't be serious. It's only 3 weeks. 1 month before cycle, during cycle, and 1 month after cycle I train, diet, and live like I'm on. You'll keep gains and not waste time.

Don't worry about cheating, worry about what you can do to better yourself and your cycle.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
From what I have been reading throw your hyper clean diet to the wind and pack in those carbs for M-Drol and make sure you are packing in those calories like ninety.

Even though you can eat like crazy you will stay lean, again only from what I have read.

I have not used M-Drol.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats up man!!!! long time no talk. Yea bro I found the one...she is actually from here, but it was like a one in a million shot. As you know most girls up here are pasty and fat. Check my myspace I have tons of fun pics up there. http://www.myspace.com/danmis
Lovely pics TD you guys look like a great couple.

J

jock19

Awards
From what I have been reading throw your hyper clean diet to the wind and pack in those carbs for M-Drol and make sure you are packing in those calories like ninety.

Even though you can eat like crazy you will stay lean, again only from what I have read.

I have not used M-Drol.
Mdrol is carb sensitive. Losts of good carbs are required.

Diet wise, mine is based around convenience cos of work. Typically - Protein shake with carbs at breakfast with some toast and honey, mid morning protein/carb shake, lunch of a big sandwich (lean meat, wholegrains, salad etc) with some veg soup, mid afternoon shake, PWO shake, big dinner (rice/pasta, chicken/beef/fish, veg) and usually another shake at night with a bag of nuts. Plenty of water (besides all the shakes).

I have been eating well above a usual bulking diet and have still leaned out a bit. I gather you tend to drop fat in wk 3 too (we'll see). I have also heard you can pile on pounds on maintance cals. Pretty much only limited to my own first hand experience though.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would only recommend packing in the majority of your cals in the morning / midday then taper off closer to the night time, but then again who am I to judge, what works for you, works for you.

J

jock19

Awards
I would only recommend packing in the majority of your cals in the morning / midday then taper off closer to the night time, but then again who am I to judge, what works for you, works for you.
It has been doing the trick so far but that is not to say the results wouldn't have been better (or worse) using a different approach. I am considering another cycle in January. I may try doing it differently then to see how it compares.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 37
R Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
G Anabolics 29