first post....help please

mrbillygene

Awards
hello everyone this is my 1st post!

i have been doing quite abit of reasearch on my first cycle and decided to do test e 500mg per week 250 tue/fri for 12weeks (should be receiving this within the next few days!), i have adex/clom/nolv/hcg for pct and gyno probs, and have fin for my hair, i also have some t-bol tabs which i may throw in or save till next time.

my main question if you can help is i am currently dropping bodyfat before i start (using clen/t3 and cardio) which so far is going quite well and am just wondering if i should just stick to this for another month or so to get my bf% down to about 15% (currently at 18%/19%) or should i just start the test and eat clean with added cardio to increase muscle mass!

then once the cycle is finished start dropping bf%, my main concern is that i do put on muscle and fat pretty quickly and have quite abit of fat in my pecs already and dont want to be wearing a bra by the end if you know wot i mean!

my stats are - 27yrs old/5ft 7/210lbs training for 5yrs currently doing 4x weights per week + 2 days martial arts.

thanks for taking the time to read this and any help would be much appriciated

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do a nice 12-16 week cutter, clen/t3 n test, you can add t-bol in in the beginning if youd like

start adex on day one of your cycle, and itll help with gyno hopefully

mrbillygene

Awards
do a nice 12-16 week cutter, clen/t3 n test, you can add t-bol in in the beginning if youd like

start adex on day one of your cycle, and itll help with gyno hopefully
thats wot i was thinking but as this is my first cycle most people have said its best to clean bulk to get the most out of it!

was thinking of adex @ 0.25 EOD aswell to keep bloat and gyno down

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if your happy with your size, and you want to cut then do it,

however I PERSONALLY would

high protein moderat fat and low-moderate carbs.

and youll lean out some with test alone and no fat burners,

gain as much out of it as possible you have virgin receptors. then cut.

mrbillygene

Awards
if your happy with your size, and you want to cut then do it,

however I PERSONALLY would

high protein moderat fat and low-moderate carbs.

and youll lean out some with test alone and no fat burners,

gain as much out of it as possible you have virgin receptors. then cut.

thanks for the response, i think i will go with a clean bulk for 12 weeks to add some decent muscle!

wot would be the best idea to not gain too much size in my chest, for example not doing bench press or should i just try and build as much muscle in my chest and hope the fat disappears once i start a cutting cycle, soory if i sound stupid

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response, i think i will go with a clean bulk for 12 weeks to add some decent muscle!

wot would be the best idea to not gain too much size in my chest, for example not doing bench press or should i just try and build as much muscle in my chest and hope the fat disappears once i start a cutting cycle, soory if i sound stupid

build it all up evenly you dont want to look out of proportion,

start adex at .5mg EOD while on cycle, it may help with the fat in your chest and it will make sure no gyno appears.

but eat clean

for example if your 200 lbs

300g Protein (lean meats)
300-400g carb (depending on how sensitive you are) 200 may be fine for you (complex at meals , high GI after workout)
100g fat (healthy sources)