Methyl 4OHN

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Saw on another board that Instynct 999 is offering this......described as a souped up version of Oxandrolone (Anavar). Has anyone heard this, and do you have an e-mail addy for this guy?

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
You got me curious so i had to find it. Hes on bb.com and heres a link to the methyl 4-ohn. looks like its not in stock yet but you can order and it will ship when it comes in.:D

http://www.teamliferesearch.com

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
It says for the methylated hormones that they are in solution. Are we supposed to drink the methylated compounds?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can drink methylated compounds, the c-17aa protects them from being destroyed by gastric enzymes..

I don't see any reason to make this drinkable, I'd rather either pin or have tabs..

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yelis, cool site but those prices are insane.

SoupBone1

Awards
Holy crap, that is EXPENSIVE!

Has anybody done business with this company? Know anything about them?

Is 4-ohn available right now from anybody besides Promatrix (Oxabol)?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Instynct is reliable and knows what he's doing. No worries there.

I can't comment on prices though since I haven't checked what the going price of the raws are. Ns or LG might know....

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I cant really comment personally on the newer compounds that they are offering, but even the more common things are rediculously overpriced. $10 for 1 gram of yohimbine hcl?? Im sure instynct has good stuff but im also sure that mike does too for half the price.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Damn, those life research prices are insane :saw:

I think they are liquid to fit into the "research" category like nolva and clomid.

I sure wish someone with reasonable pricing would market it......and get all you lab monkeys to test it;)

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They're liquid because it's cheaper and easier to make them and get accurate dosing.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
so 1 gram in a soluotion will last about a month at 30 mg a day that will equal 300 mg oxandrolone as he is claiming , but i doubt thr results !

Quote:

"7a-OHN

27x as anabolic as Methyltest and 5x as androgenic.
Potency of 5mg is equivalent to ~ 50mg Oxandrolone "

is this true !

so if you take 300 mg a day orally will that be the same cause it is much cheaper ! his prices are insane , more expensive than any real gear for 300 bucks per gram ?

Aneas

Awards
Who would use 300mg of var a day?

If it was 10 times as potent at Var which I doubt you would only need 5mg per day. That would last you 200 days at a gram. That would be unreal cheap for var. 50 mg of var for 200 days straight would cost 10 times what you would pay for this product.

If its near as effective as they claim its dirt cheap.

db682

Awards
  • Established
It definitly sounds to good to be true but remember what everyone was saying about M-1-T. It could really be extremly effective and if it is then the price isnt really all that bad. Ill play guinea pig if someone wants to donate some to me.:D

db

size

Awards
  • Established
It is not structurally like anavar which is seeming to cause some confusion.
The simliarity to anavar is that it supposedly has a similar A:A ratio.

Making it as an oral solution makes dosing easier. About the price i am not sure whether it is a good deal or not as it is not cheap at those prices.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
"27x as anabolic as methyl 1-t" imagine that ****:cool:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Didn't somebody on this board say that they tried to order this same compound (bulk raw material) and it was seized?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Some things are expensive but 100 mL of tamoxifen citrate at 40mg/mL is pretty damn cheap.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I see the price being equal to 1-MT. From legal gear its $80 for 80 pills of 10mg equaling 800mg.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I guess the real test then is to see IF 5 mg 4OHN = 50 mg Anavar. If that was true, a $90 vial would last 50 days.....certainly viable.

Now where are those lab testing monkeys when you need them:p

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
First of all it is not 27X as anabolic. Vida sights it at somewhere around 13 at the high point if I remember correctly. It also means simply that you need 13 times less to get the same anabolic response.

Finally, although I think this compound has merit, unless you want to squirt milk from your fat tits, you might want to watch the progestenic sides... Vitex is the strongest anti progesterone/prolactin on the market which isn;t that strong. You think I am nuts for bringing out Methyl 4-AD? We have great anti-e products. No one knows the side effects of methyl 4OHN.

EDog

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Methyl-4ohn is a good compund, but not to the extent they are claiming. Believe me I did a ton of research on this (I was bringing it out before it was seized) and to tell you the truth, It wont touch methyl-1test. It is also no where near as potent (10 times as potent as var) as they are claiming. Imho, it isnt even going to give gains near 'var, they are similar, but very different as well.

It also is technically illegal, but I wish him the best....

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, the price is crazy, methyl-4ohn costs roughly $7 a gram for the raw....

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is it illegal because its a nandrolone derivative?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is a controlled substance in 2 states.... It was a comercially available steroid.... but you could probably get away with it. Mine was seized thouhg...

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Finally, although I think this compound has merit, unless you want to squirt milk from your fat tits, you might want to watch the progestenic sides... EDog
For a guy selling gyno in a bottle (methyl 4-AD), this is pretty funny:D

I asked Instynct if there was ANYONE on ANY board testing this........and he replied no......which sounds damn fishy......so I'll pass for now.

Now why isn't anyone doing another dry PH, like a methyl 1,4 diol?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Anyone one have any idea how liver toxic this couold be? Would it be more like var or more like Anadrol?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Equating m-4ohn to anavar sounds very attractive, but is it accurately describing all the potential side effects? Var has an advantage in that the androgenic sides are relatively mild and HPTA interference is less..

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Can't get 1,4 Diol to be stable from what I hear.

EDog