Carrot top and synthol, YUK!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's gross. Definitely looks like it could be synthol.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know why, but everytime I see someone that uses that crap, I want to punch them in the face.
I've only seen one person to used SYN and actually looked natural. But still, it's just nasty to me.
And Carrot is a douche regardless.

Last edited:
Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
his delts look so stupid. something aint right there.

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
Ive seen heaps of synthol pics and they all look disgusting, but then again the guys that use synthol nicely you cant tell, im sure theres heaps of people out there that use a tiny bit to give a lil boost to a lacking muscle.
But then you have these morons (then again they prob have some dysmorphia disorder) who go way over the top.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you could pop his delts like zits :lol:

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
That certainly is synthol....but I also agree with hyper...Ive judged shows with guys in it that I knew FOR A FACT used synthol, and I couldnt have spotted it from the judges table had I not known...

holy

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Carrot top has an obssesion with body enhancement. I think he actually has delt implants. I know he has calf and ab implants.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is too much, honestly, these guys need to stop being lazy and just hit the gym

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, Greg Valentino is the poster child of Synthol

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
no matter how much bigger he gets he is always going to be one majorly ugly mother fcker. Sucks to be a red nut.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carrot top has an obssesion with body enhancement. I think he actually has delt implants. I know he has calf and ab implants.
That sounds plausible.

Synthol (when done correctly) doesn't add that much size. When done gratuitously, it will deform the muscle, making it look lumpy, gelatinous, and floppy-looking. His delts are still maintaining their shape.
Another possibility is that he is long-ester steroids (like EQ or TC) and repeatedly injecting into the shoulders, adding some temporary local size in a similar effect to synthol, only it will clear a lot faster.
I really don't think as many people take synthol as everyone thinks. The stuff works via its viscosity. It is an extremely viscous substance, like molasses or motor oil or that gravy you sometimes get served atop biscuits at Bob Evans breakfasts. So when you inject it into the muscle, it stays there for a really long-assed time and never really diffuses. From what I've read about it, a "cycle" would require a regular series of multple injections, very deep into the tissue. You can only add so much in one sitting one sitting because it could cause a tear if you inject too much at once. I really don't think so many guys would go through all that effort, when they could go see a California plastic surgeon and go silicon. Safer, less painful, and heck there's probably a way to get insurance to cover part of it.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I just don't see the point of pure cosmetic illusion when it comes to having muscles be ridiculously large. You get none of the strength, none of the metabolism, no respect from anyone who has half a clue as to what synthol is because they know you didn't work for any of it, and really honestly, most women seem to find your size unappealing beyond a certain point. I just don't get it, yet obviously the stuff sells and people use it. Holy mentioned competitors using it responsibly for overcoming symmetry issues, but at that point I feel you're still flat out cheating which just makes you seem ridiculous in a different way.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
the use of steroids can be done safely, and properly, and give great results. But synthol (i have read more than a few articles on it) seems to me to simply be the retard steroid.

" I cant go workout, I cant gain muscles, but I wont just use steroids and workout hardcore to get great gains, I will inject a substance that is just going to inflame the crap out of my muscle, and probably hurt like hell too!"

Eh, he looks like he is wearing shoulder pads.....tackle him!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the use of steroids can be done safely, and properly, and give great results. But synthol (i have read more than a few articles on it) seems to me to simply be the retard steroid.

" I cant go workout, I cant gain muscles, but I wont just use steroids and workout hardcore to get great gains, I will inject a substance that is just going to inflame the crap out of my muscle, and probably hurt like hell too!"

Eh, he looks like he is wearing shoulder pads.....tackle him!
Synthol is by no way shape or form a steroid. It is straight up oil.

trentime420

Awards
this whole post disgusts me.. we should hunt down all these freaks who disgrace bodybuilding and muscle itself. It is just completely wrong in every way, shape or form.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this whole post disgusts me.. we should hunt down all these freaks who disgrace bodybuilding and muscle itself. It is just completely wrong in every way, shape or form.
To say the VERY least!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SYNTHOL?? I'm offended
This guy is actually a strongman competator. IDK if it's synthol, or like some sort of elephantitis infection or something. Maybe he was injecting manjuice into his biceps for "extra protein". They're gross.

Look at his right (your left) arm at the end. It's got like really nasty stretch marks and spiderweb veins on it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's assured and reassuredly, Synthol. Here are some of his buddies of the iron

Not trying to be insensitive, but its like Down Syndrome, there's just "a look."

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's assured and reassuredly, Synthol. Here are some of his buddies of the iron

Not trying to be insensitive, but its like Down Syndrome, there's just "a look."
Complete and total idiots!
That just looks nasty, non-symmetrical, and dumb.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the short one has a big ass gut/beer belly too.... WTF are these peeps thinking?

Carrot top impressed me at first with turning his skinny nerd image into a buff, albeit ugly and flat abbed, ecto fighting against genetics... but this is borderline dismorphia... sorry, this IS dismorphia at its finest and needs to have those things removed(implants) reduced (if local steroids) or just straight up have himn taken to the back of that bun boys and shot.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Thats not real is it? Please tell me thats not real...........:run:

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
nasser,flex,levrone, even arnold(i know blasphemy) but yea many pros use it and you will never notice unless you do some research. its horrible how most of bodybuilding is full of crap.

as for carrot top i want to pop his shoulders.

dommer

Banned
Awards
damn it can someone post the pictures as attachments i want to see how stupid he looks to but the site is blocked from work

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bodybuilders are much more subtle with it. Here are some suspiciously peaked out bi's.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
That sounds plausible.

Synthol (when done correctly) doesn't add that much size. When done gratuitously, it will deform the muscle, making it look lumpy, gelatinous, and floppy-looking. His delts are still maintaining their shape.
Another possibility is that he is long-ester steroids (like EQ or TC) and repeatedly injecting into the shoulders, adding some temporary local size in a similar effect to synthol, only it will clear a lot faster.
I really don't think as many people take synthol as everyone thinks. The stuff works via its viscosity. It is an extremely viscous substance, like molasses or motor oil or that gravy you sometimes get served atop biscuits at Bob Evans
breakfasts. So when you inject it into the muscle, it stays there for a really long-assed time and never really diffuses. From what I've read about it, a "cycle" would require a regular series of multple injections, very deep into the tissue. You can only add so much in one sitting one sitting because it could cause a tear if you inject too much at once. I really don't think so many guys would go through all that effort, when they could go see a California plastic surgeon and go silicon. Safer, less painful, and heck there's probably a way to get insurance to cover part of it.

On the professional level i think people think that bodybuilders are using way less synthol than the really do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jakellpet General Chat 2
FlawedGrunt General Chat 9
andro69 General Chat 39
shaunnner General Chat 7
Pics 103