anavar advice for female

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
Been doing some research lately and would like some advice. I compete in figure, after my last comp I havn't been able to cut weight. Dieting and cardio like a mofo but results are not happening so I'm considering an anavar/clen cycle. Thoughts/reccomendations?
I'm 5'3" 140 lbs and 13% so I already have a ton of muscle for a chic, but I don't look cut. I'm mainly focusing on dropping bodyfat and getting hard, I always look soft even down around 6%.
10mg/day on anavar? How much clen? Can I make them?
6 week cycle?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what was your diet like?

you try Dave Palumbos diet? works very well.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
diet is white fish or grilled chicken (3-4 oz) cup of veggie (broc or asparagus usually) 3 oz sweet potatoe post cardio. Take fish oil throughout the day. Double cardio mon-fri 60 min each, then single cardio 60 min sat and sun.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
i just google'd dave palumbo. found some information on a 6 month clen cycle but not a diet... is there a site, or thread in here, where i could find that information?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I work with a ton of figure girls and do lots of contest prep with them. Clen and anavar is honestly a cycle that about 75% of the girls onstage have used. Its a very basic, but very tried and true cycle for females, and its about as safe as you can get. I have had excellent results with my clients from between 15-30mgs a day...30mgs is obviously the exception, being as it is a little high, but with most of the anavar on the market today, I would imagine that was a little underdosed. Dosing clen on the other hand is a crapshoot. I have had it work wonders for some girls at 60mcgs, and others have had to get up to 200mcgs to see good results. Good luck and let me know if I can help anymore.

holy

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Been doing some research lately and would like some advice. I compete in figure, after my last comp I havn't been able to cut weight. Dieting and cardio like a mofo but results are not happening so I'm considering an anavar/clen cycle. Thoughts/reccomendations?
I'm 5'3" 140 lbs and 13% so I already have a ton of muscle for a chic, but I don't look cut. I'm mainly focusing on dropping bodyfat and getting hard, I always look soft even down around 6%.
10mg/day on anavar? How much clen? Can I make them?
6 week cycle?

William Lewelllyn recommends a dosing of 5mg / day of Var with no more than 10 max only if 5 is well tolerated to avoid androgenic side effects. I'd run Clen in PCT as the combination of both at the same time could equal super high blood pressure, JMO.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
I work with a ton of figure girls and do lots of contest prep with them. Clen and anavar is honestly a cycle that about 75% of the girls onstage have used. Its a very basic, but very tried and true cycle for females, and its about as safe as you can get. I have had excellent results with my clients from between 15-30mgs a day...30mgs is obviously the exception, being as it is a little high, but with most of the anavar on the market today, I would imagine that was a little underdosed. Dosing clen on the other hand is a crapshoot. I have had it work wonders for some girls at 60mcgs, and others have had to get up to 200mcgs to see good results. Good luck and let me know if I can help anymore.

holy
excellent. how long would a cycle run?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 8 weeks is plenty long enough....You could even go a tad bit shorter if you needed to.

holy

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
my girls ran var at 15mg for 8 weeks and had great results, she looked harder and more defined while losing a few % bf and a few lbs.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
Back again. Didn't do this cycle, gave my body some r&r instead...ready to go finally! I was diagnosed with a thyroid issue and have been on a ton of T3 for the past three months (I was cycled up to 97.5 twice a day!!) I'm 5'3" about 140# btw.

I'm starting anavar/clen next week. My T3 dose is down to 44.5 twice a day and will be cycling off of it over the next 8 weeks.
Curious, I've read about PCT for guys but the only female I read about taking var said she didn't need any PCT. What would you people recommend?

Also I was planning to do a 6-8 week cycle (I'm 15 weeks out from contest) starting at 10mcg ED and bump it up if needed. Does that sound right? Should I start right at 10 or bump it up over a couple days? And vice versa for coming off?

Thanks so much for any advice, I don't really have anyone with experience to ask!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used a PCT after a var cycle. I tried it both ways and gained rebound fat after coming off and lost muscle. I used 10mcg of var a day with clen being dosed on my sides. For PCT I used Diesel test Harcore every other day to keep my estrogen from rebounding. I however was also using Nolvadex.

Clen and var were never enough to harden me up however. Only my contest diet did that. I retained water with var also.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
100mg primo-week

10mg var a day

1iu hgh a day

this produced awesome results for a woman I know.. she stays on the primo and cycles the var. she uses clen on and off.

she remains totally feminine on these dosages.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Posting pics would help as well to decide. I'm 5'3" and weigh 124 as completely off diet as I could be. On diet for a show I need to attend I am usually around 115 dieted down and right now I'm nowhere near 13% bodyfat.

What has your previous cycle experience been.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
I used a PCT after a var cycle. I tried it both ways and gained rebound fat after coming off and lost muscle.
ok so I should cycle it right through the contest date so I don't have to deal with any rebound effects then?
I used 10mcg of var a day with clen being dosed on my sides. For PCT I used Diesel test Harcore every other day to keep my estrogen from rebounding. I however was also using Nolvadex.
I'll need to research this, I don't know anything about when to take nolvadex
Clen and var were never enough to harden me up however. Only my contest diet did that. I retained water with var also.
Thanks for this input

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I won't say I recommend nolvadex if you don't need it. The sides are miserable, so is the estrogen rebound. After I dosed it I would cramp for hours, feels like low level labor pains. And it makes you sick to your stomach.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't cycle var. I take it for whatever intended amount of time I want to use it. Daily.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
Posting pics would help as well to decide. I'm 5'3" and weigh 124 as completely off diet as I could be. On diet for a show I need to attend I am usually around 115 dieted down and right now I'm nowhere near 13% bodyfat.

What has your previous cycle experience been.
ok i'm trying to send pics from my cell phone to my work email, if that doesn't work I'll post some when I get home.

My normal weight is 130 when completely off diet but due to being post menapausal at the ripe old age of 23 with a bum thyroid after my last (first) show... I got fat.
The picture I have is me at 132# and i'll see if i can post it

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
I won't say I recommend nolvadex if you don't need it. The sides are miserable, so is the estrogen rebound. After I dosed it I would cramp for hours, feels like low level labor pains. And it makes you sick to your stomach.
good to know!

also, my cycle experience is 0. Never taken anything besides the T3 and that is just because it was prescribed to me a few months ago

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
ok this thing says i need to have over 50 posts to be able to put up a picture!! I only have 16. Do i need to go on a posting rampage right quick?

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
http: //i543.photobucket. com/albums/gg480/suitpics/bigolthighs. jpg

hmm let's see if this works, just remove the spaces ?
I carry all my fat on my front, here is a back picture (I am right about 136# in both of these)

http ://i543.photobucket. com/albums/gg480/suitpics/back. jpg

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It won't let me see the pics, says the album is unavailable.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
nope don't work for me

14 arms are big for that height

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
hmm i'm not sure, they are show up for me when i copy and paste... well i guess i can email them to you if you want to see them, otherwise i'll just have to try and post about 30 more times.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
good idea
it will make you more competative if you're a figure gal.

as to black fish, just copy the direct link from photobucket, go to the quick reply here as if you're gonna type a message. see the yellow box icon of what looks like a mountain/hill, hit that and delete what's typed there for you and paste the direct link.

should work.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good idea

as to black fish, just copy the image code from photobucket, go to the quick reply here as if you're gonna type a message. see the yellow box icon of what looks like a mountain/hill, hit that and delete what's typed there for you and paste the image code.

should work.
I don't compete, I co-own a supplement company so I work quite a bit of shows. I did it because its what I wanted and maintaining that kind of muscle as a female takes quite a bit of effort. Who knows what I'll choose for the Arnold!

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
yeah i understand
i greatly repect what women do with bodybuilding/figure/fitness even if you do not compete. it's harder for you than it is for men.

by the way, what supplement compnay do you own?
just curious.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
good idea

as to black fish, just copy the direct link from photobucket, go to the quick reply here as if you're gonna type a message. see the yellow box icon of what looks like a mountain/hill, hit that and delete what's typed there for you and paste the direct link.

should work.
those two links are the "direct links" I just copied and pasted that section off photobucket...
anyway I guess if anyone wants you can just go into that photobucket, I only made it to host those pictures
username: suitpics
password: billybob1

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah i understand
i greatly repect what women do with bodybuilding/figure/fitness even if you do not compete. it's harder for you than it is for men.

by the way, what supplement compnay do you own?
just curious.
RPN

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established

While nolva isnt "rare" on the womens scene, crader is right, it can be a royal pain....it is actually possible to create a chemically induced menopuase....

holy

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established

i assume you wanted one of us to post them?

if not let me know immediately

you have an awesome physique by the way

you look awesome naturally. i am in no place to say this but...be careful with steroids. if would be a shame if a beatiful physique like this were to be ruined. not saying anavar and clen would ruin your physique but.....i don't know....just be careful.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
How was your competition diet?
it started off wonderful but then I was down to tilapia and green beans 7 times a day for at least 3 weeks. I'll put contest photos in that same photobucket in one second. I just overtrained and then overate after the show, it's been rough but I'm so ready to be back on the horse.

*I suppose I should clarify wonderful; oats, sweet potatoes, brown rice for carbs. Salmon, steak, tuna, chicken, turkey burgers, etc. Almond butter, macadamia nut oil, olive oil. Not sure what my macros were but I know I was down to about 800 cal a day there at the end because I still had weight I needed off.
Double cardios as well for at least a month beforehand

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
While nolva isnt "rare" on the womens scene, crader is right, it can be a royal pain....it is actually possible to create a chemically induced menopuase....

holy
hmm I see. Thanks for popping in here =)
I had blood work done 3 months after my contest and many of my hormone levels were negligable amounts, my doctor said it looked like the blood work of a post menapuasal woman.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it started off wonderful but then I was down to tilapia and green beans 7 times a day for at least 3 weeks. I'll put contest photos in that same photobucket in one second. I just overtrained and then overate after the show, it's been rough but I'm so ready to be back on the horse.
Do you really think anavar could negatively affect my shape? I feel like I've only heard positive things about it, besides the enlarged clitoris.
And thank you for the compliment =)

Anavar won't affect you in the negative. Should help out some with lean muscle gain. I held water on it but I'm sure you use a diuretic the last few days to drop water anyway.

I would stay at 10mcg, you should respond well if it is your first cycle. That with diet and you should be happy with the results. An 8 week cycle is fine as well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmm I see. Thanks for popping in here =)
I had blood work done 3 months after my contest and many of my hormone levels were negligable amounts, my doctor said it looked like the blood work of a post menapuasal woman.
Do you still have periods now? Holding a low bodyfat percentage can do that alone. We were never meant to be that low for extended time sadly..lol! Which sucks because it looks damn good!!

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
i assume you wanted one of us to post them?
yes thank you

you have an awesome physique by the way

you look awesome naturally. i am in no place to say this but...be careful with steroids. if would be a shame if a beatiful physique like this were to be ruined. not saying anavar and clen would ruin your physique but.....i don't know....just be careful.
well thank you. I think a lot of people who supplement with steroids have awesome natural physiques, but I'd like to press to the next level. I havn't heard anything negative about anavar yet besides the cost and the possible 'var clit'. But thanks for the input =)

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
Do you still have periods now? Holding a low bodyfat percentage can do that alone. We were never meant to be that low for extended time sadly..lol! Which sucks because it looks damn good!!
just had my first one last month dammit.:sad: I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I was going to be split in half, suffered for about an hour then made a 3 am run to the drugstore for some ibuprofen. I miss menapuase.
I'm definitely not low now, probably 16 or 17%?

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
good luck
thanks, it will be an adventure.
There are show pics up in that photobucket now. Judges said I came in too "soft" which I'm pretty sure means fat. But the girls that got their pro cards at junior nats had thick thighs like mine... Its confusing to know what to shoot for.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just had my first one last month dammit.:sad: I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I was going to be split in half, suffered for about an hour then made a 3 am run to the drugstore for some ibuprofen. I miss menapuase.
I'm definitely not low now, probably 16 or 17%?
Well stay away from the Nolva then, it makes it worse. As for clen if you take it make sure and dose it in the am as far from cardio as you can. The first week is utter hell, once you make it past that then it gets easy. Dose it super low until you acclimate to it.

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
Well stay away from the Nolva then, it makes it worse. As for clen if you take it make sure and dose it in the am as far from cardio as you can. The first week is utter hell, once you make it past that then it gets easy. Dose it super low until you acclimate to it.
ok I am doing am cardio. I wake up at 5 and take my t3, doing cardio at 6 am.
why far away from cardio? Too high of heart rate?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok I am doing am cardio. I wake up at 5 and take my t3, doing cardio at 6 am.
why far away from cardio? Too high of heart rate?
Yeah it is rough on the heart! I've dosed it to close to training and been unable to bring my heartrate back down. It can destroy a training day. It also has a long half life so if you took it after your cardio it will still be there the next day when you do cardio. (but without the high heartrate)