m1T questions

garyteez

Awards
Hey guys I just finished 2 weeks of my 4 week M1T cycle at 10mg ED, thought i'd play it safe rather than going up to 20mg.. made some pretty good gains so far, started at 173 pounds and now at 182 pounds so gains of about 9 pounds or so right now, lethargy hasnt been a problem as of yet.. Taking liver detox throughout..

I was wondering if I can get some help from you knowledgeable people as to whether It's a better idea to now take 2 weeks off (taking nolva, creatine and triboxo), and then come back on M1T for the final 2 weeks, eventually wrapping up with the last 2 weeks of PCT after that. or....... if I should take m1t for another 2 weeks straight and then PCT in the end for 3 weeks.

Also.. I was wondering if hairloss should be a worry after a cycle of M1T at 10mg..
and lastly just wanted to know if anyone has an idea of what percent of my gains I should expect to lose after coming off of m1T.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean 2on/2off/2on/2off (with PCT in off weeks)? If so thats a nice idea. Some like it, some prefer to just go 4 straight. The idea is to reduce shutdown duration, its really up to you.=, either will work IMO.

If you experience hairloss it will be on cycle not after.

As for keeping your gains its hard to tell. Some bloat up and carry lots of water on M1T, it really varies from person to person. If strength gains are dramatic it is likely you wont keep them all IMO.

garyteez

Awards
Do you mean 2on/2off/2on/2off (with PCT in off weeks)? If so thats a nice idea. Some like it, some prefer to just go 4 straight. The idea is to reduce shutdown duration, its really up to you.=, either will work IMO.

If you experience hairloss it will be on cycle not after.

As for keeping your gains its hard to tell. Some bloat up and carry lots of water on M1T, it really varies from person to person. If strength gains are dramatic it is likely you wont keep them all IMO.
Yeah thats exactly what I meant... thanks alot bro, i'll go with 2on/2off/2on/2off...
How does this sound for nolva..40mg of nolva the first week off, down to 20mg the second, and ill repeat for the last 2 weeks of PCT at the end.

BTW do you think its worth upping M1T up to 20mg a day? I was considering doing that for my final 2 weeks on, but I hear 10mg is usually enough to suffice

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats exactly what I meant... thanks alot bro, i'll go with 2on/2off/2on/2off...
How does this sound for nolva..40mg of nolva the first week off, down to 20mg the second, and ill repeat for the last 2 weeks of PCT at the end.

BTW do you think its worth upping M1T up to 20mg a day? I was considering doing that for my final 2 weeks on, but I hear 10mg is usually enough to suffice
If 10mg is working keep it there IMO.

I also think 20/20 Nolva in the two weeks off is ok, then 2 weeks on then maybe 30/20/20/10 or something along those lines IMO

garyteez

Awards
If 10mg is working keep it there IMO.

I also think 20/20 Nolva in the two weeks off is ok, then 2 weeks on then maybe 30/20/20/10 or something along those lines IMO
Sounds good 2 me.. thanks again for the help! :cheers:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 10mg I would just continue two weeks and follow up with a proper PCT.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too high imho. Anything above 30mp has too many sides... 10-20 is usually good for most.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
continue with the 10mg imo, if you are feeling fine on it now and gaining do the nest 2 weeks at 10mg and follow with PCT 4 weeks after.

Hairloss is big on M1t imo, if you arent noticing any consider yourself lucky.

Gains kept is really dependant on what you do in PCT and your cycle experience, water held etc.