Pin advice

siren05

Awards
Hey all

I was having a hard time finding pins I have located 1" 20g and wondered if that 1" would suffice for cyp injec's

thanks to all

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
no sourcing....i would pull this post ASAP.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
20g is BIG, I'll stick with 23 and 25 personally...1" is enough as long as you aren't fat...

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Those 20's are going to feel like pencils after about the first two weeks of sticking yourself with them.

holy

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Wow, thats crazy. Im using 22's and they're like harpoons. 1" is fine for me and Im around 20% bf.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I went with 23's. For the OP, you should find a size that you find to be the optimal balance between comfort and function. Too large a needle could scar you and would be uncomfortable, and too small might not be suitable for pushing the oil through in a timely manner. If your not overly sensitive a 23g should do just fine, if not move up to 25.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
ive always stuck with 25 and 23g and been fine...20 would be a little rough

mdtech123

Awards
23's are perfect for almost ne thing, 25's are only good for water based juice, cause it'll take literally 3 minutes to squeeze 1cc of test through. 20's...umm..thats gunna hurt alot..

mdtech123

Awards
go to any local pharmacy and they should have em, no questions asked and there about 50 cents each

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like 25g. 23 is ok. 20g is like literally stabbing yourself.

1" pins are the best too. 1.5" if your on the plump side or just packing massive muscle all over.

siren05

Awards
I made the mistake and bought several 25's and it took me 5 minutes to pull a cc and about 3 minutes to push it.I am going back to buy 23's today for sure.test cyp is thicker than I thought.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made the mistake and bought several 25's and it took me 5 minutes to pull a cc and about 3 minutes to push it.I am going back to buy 23's today for sure.test cyp is thicker than I thought.
it depends on the gear and how and what its made with. I get stuff that flow thru 25g easy. And if it doesnt, i dont mind waiting.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
25g 1 inch :hammer:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its the oil the gear is brewed in. Probably the ba/bb contest as well. Find GSO brewed gear around 2/20, ba/bb content. Goes through a 25g fine.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established