Havoc cycle

havvvvvoc

Awards
Whats the best pct to use after my havoc cycle???
Also is there any chance that I could get gyno from havoc?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Bro

Research could have helped you with this. There are a few different approches you could use for a Havoc pct.

The one I would suggest is having a SERM and running it 20/20/10/10. Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

6oxo starting in the 3rd week of pct and taper the dose down each week.

There are some that cannot or will not get a SERM some do run a total OTC PCT. I will leave you a link to read up.

OTC PCT

You do not mention support supps you also need to run these. I would suggest cycle support and preload it 10-14 days before and continue to run during the cycle.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Sale.....Everyone should jump at this! Save up!

havvvvvoc

Awards
Thanks...has anyone heard of a pct called kickstart?? is it any good?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dead second link, Pembry

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to schedule a cycle that runs into March, so in April on Easter Sunday, I can stay up late and take some Midnight Mass-FX.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone think adding in mass -fx during pct is ok?
I used MassFX along with PCS and my gains kept coming, I was extremely happy with my OTC PCT:

PCS
X-Lean
MassFX
HDx2
IC3

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used MassFX along with PCS and my gains kept coming, I was extremely happy with my OTC PCT:

PCS
X-Lean
MassFX
HDx2
IC3
great pct line up my friend,

Reversitol has most of ingredients in those supps and we just cam out with max out which is also 25R but with AA and icariin.

you may like that for your PCT! always have a SERM on hand, but i personally dont think its needed.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great pct line up my friend,

Reversitol has most of ingredients in those supps and we just cam out with max out which is also 25R but with AA and icariin.

you may like that for your PCT! always have a SERM on hand, but i personally dont think its needed.
Yeah, I have been wanting to check those out, mostly the Max-Out! May happen next cycle.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Whats the best pct to use after my havoc cycle???
Also is there any chance that I could get gyno from havoc?

Yes there is a chance. My buddy is an idiot and aborted his havoc cycle 3 wks in without running any type of PCT. Now he's callin me askin what these hard bumps under his nipples are. I hate it when people don't listen. Take it from my friends experience (he ran it at 40 mg per day for 3 wks) and get your pct together before you run Havoc or any clone.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established

PCS
X-Lean
MassFX
HDx2
IC3

Sorry to cut in.... but P5sky what dosages did you run for your post cycle supps.?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to cut in.... but P5sky what dosages did you run for your post cycle supps.?
I did the PCS 4/day (2 AM/2PM), the MassFX was 6/day, HD I took 2 at nite, and the xlean was 3/day spread out. Once in a while I added +1 MassFX for my preworkout dose. I nnever felt any shutdown, nor did I lose any strength. Gains slowed but kept coming.

Good Luck

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I did the PCS 4/day (2 AM/2PM), the MassFX was 6/day, HD I took 2 at nite, and the xlean was 3/day spread out. Once in a while I added +1 MassFX for my preworkout dose. I nnever felt any shutdown, nor did I lose any strength. Gains slowed but kept coming.

Good Luck

Very interesting....Thanks for the info

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Good Luck
Right there it worked. No reason to mess with success

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right there it worked. No reason to mess with success
I am thinking of trying hdrol with the same PCT, but then again . . . you see how the epi went well, I may go epi again

I can run a 4 week cycle of epi on one bottle>>on sale for $30
OR
I can run a 6 week cycle of hdrol on 2 bottles>>$60 for 2

Not considering cost what should I do? Ive heard good things about both, and I am looking to gain some size while leaning a bit, both are good for this from what Ive read.

Last edited:
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of trying hdrol with the same PCT, but then again . . . you see how the epi went well, I may go epi again

OR

Not considering cost what should I do? Ive heard good things about both, and I am looking to gain some size while leaning a bit, both are good for this from what Ive read.
if your going for a leaning out lean muscle gain, what about Promagnun 25 and Trena, or

halo epi
or promagnun epi

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
Whats The Time Frame Between Cycles Of Havoc?
12 Weeks? Thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

OR

Go with the H-drol this time it is generally not as good of gains if you run the same compound back to back. Switch it up a bit and good luck.