Could I stack Bold 200 safely with H-Drol?

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first PS Cycle and I was thinking about stacking these two for a 4 week cycle

Bold 200 @ 400mg/day
H-Drol 50/50/50/50 or 50/50/75/75

I also have Cycle Support (not planning on preloading it) to run during and Post Cycle.

For my PCT I'm not sure if this will be all I need.

But I was just going to do Reversitol 3/2/2/1

any suggestions?

AML

Awards
This will be my first PS Cycle and I was thinking about stacking these two for a 4 week cycle

Bold 200 @ 400mg/day

I also have Cycle Support (not planning on preloading it) to run during and Post Cycle.

any suggestions?
At your bodyweight and this being your first cycle I would not go above 50mg H-drol

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

Bold 200 @ 400mg/day

any suggestions?
Hell yeah you can run them safely together. This will be a great LBM stack IMHO. Endraunce and strength will be very nice.

How much bold you got? Dose it higher. Bold can and should be ran for 6-8 weeks. Hdrol 4-6 weeks safely. I would dose the Hdrol at 50,50,50,50mg and run the Bold for 6-8 weeks depending on how much you have. 600-800mg.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice your weight though, you CAN gain alot more naturally....just saying but if you are dead set look above at my advice!

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah you can run them safely together. This will be a great LBM stack IMHO. Endraunce and strength will be very nice.

How much bold you got? Dose it higher. Bold can and should be ran for 6-8 weeks. Hdrol 4-6 weeks safely. I would dose the Hdrol at 50,50,50,50mg and run the Bold for 6-8 weeks depending on how much you have. 600-800mg.
I have 2 bottles of Bold 200, and 2 bottles of CEL H-Drol

So could you give me a basic layout of what it should look like?

And is Reversitol 3/2/2/1 enough for PCT?

Thanks, +Reps for both of you

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of Bold 200, and 2 bottles of CEL H-Drol

So could you give me a basic layout of what it should look like?

And is Reversitol 3/2/2/1 enough for PCT?

Thanks, +Reps for both of you
Week 1- Hdrol- 50mg/Bold-600mg
Week 2- Hdrol- 50mg/Bold-600mg
Week 3- Hdrol- 50mg/Bold-600mg
Week 4- Hdrol- 50mg/Bold-800mg
Week 5 -Bold- 800mg
Week 6- Bold - 800mg

Both kick in kinda slow, I haven't used Bold but have seen tons of feedback on it. By week 4 gains should really start to pick up.

I assume you bulking..I hope LOL. I kid. Seriously, Bold increases hunger in just about everyone so can def kill some cals and should bulk up very nicely.

PCT, I would do a SERM/AI inverse or SERM/AI with the AI in the later part of the PCT tapered down.

Some will say OTC will be fine, if you choose this route I would look into some I3C. I don't know the amount in Iforce's product. I honestly don't know much about it so I will not comment further on it.

Cycle support would be great, this combo will be hepatoxic so keep that in mind and take it serious. Lipids would be my biggest concern as thats my biggest concern with all designers.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Week 1- Hdrol- 50mg/Bold-600mg
Week 2- Hdrol- 50mg/Bold-600mg
Week 3- Hdrol- 50mg/Bold-600mg
Week 4- Hdrol- 50mg/Bold-800mg
Week 5 -Bold- 800mg
Week 6- Bold - 800mg

Both kick in kinda slow, I haven't used Bold but have seen tons of feedback on it. By week 4 gains should really start to pick up.

I assume you bulking..I hope LOL. I kid. Seriously, Bold increases hunger in just about everyone so can def kill some cals and should bulk up very nicely.

PCT, I would do a SERM/AI inverse or SERM/AI with the AI in the later part of the PCT tapered down.

Some will say OTC will be fine, if you choose this route I would look into some I3C. I don't know the amount in Iforce's product. I honestly don't know much about it so I will not comment further on it.

Cycle support would be great, this combo will be hepatoxic so keep that in mind and take it serious. Lipids would be my biggest concern as thats my biggest concern with all designers.

i would start the hdrol 2nd week in, and run the doses above, however i really dont think you need 800mg, 600 is fine.

OTC is a fine route to go with this, REVERSITOL is definetly what it lives up to be.

I3C in there is about 80mg per cap possibly a little higher, its a proprietary blend sorry.....

cycle support pre loaderd for a week or two before cycle and ran throughout.

if you can pick up some garlic extract to help with cholesterol levels and run that throughout the cycle as well.

Reversitol can be dosed like this..... 3/2/2/1
and if you want a little extra kick you can stack it with MAX OUT,

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
IMHO...run only h-drol first. i disagree with stacking on your first cycle run if you have never used the compounds before, you don't know what might happen. i would just do h-drol for 50mgs for 4 weeks. and see how that goes.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMHO...run only h-drol first. i disagree with stacking on your first cycle run if you have never used the compounds before, you don't know what might happen. i would just do h-drol for 50mgs for 4 weeks. and see how that goes.
i dont agree with stackin them on the first cycle, i was commenting on it being ok as a stack in general,

either or would be a good start for a first cycle.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
True, its always best to run something solo at first. Just as you said to gauge how you will react.

But I think Halodrol is so mild and Bold is mild enough to stack for a first run. I stacked Halodrol-50/Orastan-E for my very designer cycle. But to each his own.

Just my 2 cents.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
True, its always best to run something solo at first. Just as you said to gauge how you will react.

But I think Halodrol is so mild and Bold is mild enough to stack for a first run. I stacked Halodrol-50/Orastan-E for my very designer cycle. But to each his own.

Just my 2 cents.
UNC...how did u like that stack anyways? was thinking of doing h-drol/winztrol(orastan-e clone)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
UNC...how did u like that stack anyways? was thinking of doing h-drol/winztrol(orastan-e clone)
Loved it, dry but not to bad. The only joint pain I had was on the inner part of my elbows, also could have been contributed to doing reg straight barbell curls which really hurt my elbows. I wasn't planning on dropping alot of weight but I did. I dropped 15lbs and a higher calorie intake. I went from I think 245 to 230 and was really lean, not ripped. Strength was great and O/E made me pretty aggressive, but I am nautrally hotheaded.

Overall it was great, I would love to do it again at a higher dose, esp knowing more about each than I did then.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
hmmm I was thinking of doing a Halo or Epistane for my first, then a halo/furazadrol (orastan A) as my second.

duno though. But I have been studying it for a long time, I do know I am only using one at first. Dont know how my body will deal with it, so might as well be safe. Besides you dont know which one is doing what, you dont have any experience to base ideas about whats going on off of.

TheLegend

Awards
Its not a cycle unless you feel your kidneys and liver working!!! Man up!!