How many weeks did you pulse mdrol?

1. Registered User
    Answers

How many weeks did you pulse mdrol?

Pretty simple. How long did you pulse mdrol, and if you don't mind, what were your experiences?

I did try searching, and I know this has been done before, but I just couldn't find it...

Thanks guys!
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    Pretty simple. How long did you pulse mdrol, and if you don't mind, what were your experiences?

I did try searching, and I know this has been done before, but I just couldn't find it...

Thanks guys!
    I did 6 weeks, stacked it with ErgoMax and TRN for the first 2 weeks. I did a half assed log here, had some problems with my wisdom teeth....blah blah blah.

Overall to be honest it was a nice cycle. I am still mixed on pulsing but physically I had no problems. I didn't get complete bloodwork afterwards so as far as test levels, estrogen and so forth I don't know how bad it was.

Metabolic profile was decent minus a slight decrease in HDL.

I noticed nice gains in mass, strength and recovery. I forgot what I ran on off days, but I believe it helped somewhat, although I can't back it with bloodwork.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by UNCfan1; 09-11-2008 at 08:08 PM.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    I did 6 weeks, stacked it with ErgoMax and TRN for the first 2 weeks. I did a half assed log here, had some problems with my wisdom teeth....blah blah blah.

Overall to be honest it was a nice cycle. I am still mixed on pulsing but physically I had no problems. I didn't get complete bloodwork afterwards so as far as test levels, estrogen and so forth I don't know how bad it was.

I noticed nice gains in mass, strength and recovery. I forgot what I ran on off days, but I believe it helped somewhat, although I can't back it with bloodwork.

Hope that helps.

Interesting thread....I'm following

Like to hear more
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Im considering running an M-drol pulse too........

4 weeks (Maybe go longer - Only have experience with Halo and epi)

10, 20,20,20, on sun, tues, fri.

Going to run PCS on non work out days.

Im crapping it about PCT though - Lots of horror stories re delayed gyno, although these all relate to straight through cycles. It would seem dont use ATD in PCT, just SERM and test booster, i'll also throw in PCS and anti cort.

Also considering doing in a 2 week cycle straight through at 20mg a day. many say that a serm is not required for this, although i would have one on hand !!!!!!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mark831 View Post

Im crapping it about PCT though - Lots of horror stories re delayed gyno, although these all relate to straight through cycles. It would seem dont use ATD in PCT, just SERM and test booster, i'll also throw in PCS and anti cort.

Also considering doing in a 2 week cycle straight through at 20mg a day. many say that a serm is not required for this, although i would have one on hand !!!!!!

I don't know about the 2 weeker not needing a SERM.If there was any cycle that I'd definitely want one, it'd be a straight superdrol cycle.

My pulse is likely going to be a three day a week, tues,wed, thurs. As to how long I'm going to run it, it's hard to say,
    Imj2x just ran his for four months.

As for delayed gyno, I'll be running a 7 week PCT with 6-oxo for the last couple weeks, and I'm planning on running a taper of hyperdrol at a low dose right after that. that'll give me at least 11 weeks of AI's after the cycle, smoothing out the transistion.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

See my sig
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mark831 View Post

If your going to use Post Cycle Support there is a huge sale for Team Anabolic members where you can get both that and Cycle Support at prices not seen before. If you have not already sign up at www.anabolicinnovations.com
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post

Hope that helps.
    Forgot to mention I pulsed 4x a week and not 3.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. mdrol for a week? or pulse
    By chubbsthedog6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 09:27 PM
  2. 10 weeks SD pulse vs. 3 weeks SD normal cycle
    By Gonzogo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 08:00 PM
  3. H-drol w/ Mdrol pulse
    By citystreets in forum Anabolics