Epistane/Deca + blood noses every morning

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
I have been on deca 500mg/week, and taking epistane 40mg a day.
Also have thrown in 100mg of test a week to keep me normal.

(have been on this for 2 weeks so far)

Last say 5 days, I have woken up with blood in my nose like it bleed over night and dried up, this morning I woke up (bout 5 mins ago) and had an actual blood nose, still bleeding a lil now.

Is there much I can do apart from stopping the cycle? wold it be the epistane doing this and not the deca?

Now ive been pretty sick the last couple of days, bad cold or something like that.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been on deca 500mg/week, and taking epistane 40mg a day.
Also have thrown in 100mg of test a week to keep me normal.

(have been on this for 2 weeks so far)

Last say 5 days, I have woken up with blood in my nose like it bleed over night and dried up, this morning I woke up (bout 5 mins ago) and had an actual blood nose, still bleeding a lil now.

Is there much I can do apart from stopping the cycle? wold it be the epistane doing this and not the deca?

Now ive been pretty sick the last couple of days, bad cold or something like that.
CHECK YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE ASAP. Any anabolic will raise it, and those are two pretty potent compounds. A nose bleed is the first sign of Hypertension.

GET IT CHECKED. and not at no walmart BS thing, those are NEVER calibrated.

Adams

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Do as DAdams says.

Also your cycle is not the greatest of ideas. Your test should be run at higher levels than your deca ideally. Example, you could run 400mg deca and 600mg test. I would get some more test if I were you assuming blood pressure is ok.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree sounds like your blood pressure is skyrocketing!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
BP def kid...get that checked ASAP dunny!!!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are you supplementing with for your blood pressure? Hawthorne berry? anything?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hawthorne and celery seed are both good.

I know the weather is changing here, though, and my sinuses are drying out quite a bit.

Oh...and maybe you are a "Sleep-picker"?

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
Will get it checked, not supplementing anything as i've never had blood pressure problems on other cycles. I reckon its this dam epistane. Anyways will look into those supps.

The heater has been left on all night and it gets extremely dry in my room, will try to keep the humidity up to see if that makes a dif. Plus ive had this crazy cold/flu.

Why should I run my test higher then deca? I dont want the effects from test, I just want enough test for my body to function normally.
And 100mg a week is more test then the body makes anyways, so I dont see why I need more test then deca, but if you could give me a valid reason I would love to hear it?
(ps im not running high test cuz I get extreme hair shredding and bad acne hence the low test this cycle)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Damn, is this a joke, your not running any ancillaries or support supplements, your sick with some kind of cold and your getting bloody noses for almost a week- your need to stop your cycle and go get yourself checked out, bp etc.

Whats your pct like??

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
Ive got nolva + clomid, would love some HCG but getting that in Oz is practically impossible.

Will run some tribulus aswell.

Ive also got some arimidex but doubt I will need it.

If you could show me some support supps that actually work to lower blood levels ill take them, I just read some reports on hawthorne berry and after 16 weeks of taking it the group taking the supp had the same systolic pressure number as the control group and the diastolic pressure was only 2mmHG lower than control.

And thats after 16 weeks, not worth it if you ask me.

PS: im sure if all you had to do to lower your blood pressure was to take some herbal supps then we would be having alot less heart attacks and related problems? Wouldn't docs be telling everyone to take these supps then?

Not trying to diss anyone, just trying to sort things out and I appericate everyones help.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to seem condescending to you, I am genuinely sincere when I say that you should consider your health at this time, your bloody nose issue and the fact that you feel sick bothers me. As far as sups, I dont know if I can recommend anything, because I take hawthorne berry, so I guess I will have to read that study, as far as on cycle ancillaries things like celery seed, fish oil, beta sitosterol, multivitamin, policosanol, nac, milk thistle, ala, vitamin c, coQ10, to name a few. Your pct looks good, and as far as Doctors, honestly, no I dont think, in general, they would recommend herbal natural alternatives to prescribed drugs, since big pharm companies would have a fit. Unfortunately, I see doctors today in the same way most people see automechanics, if your car aint broke, they dont make any money, if you bring your car in, they will find something wrong with it to charge you for.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to seem condescending to you, I am genuinely sincere when I say that you should consider your health at this time, your bloody nose issue and the fact that you feel sick bothers me. As far as sups, I dont know if I can recommend anything, because I take hawthorne berry, so I guess I will have to read that study, as far as on cycle ancillaries things like celery seed, fish oil, beta sitosterol, multivitamin, policosanol, nac, milk thistle, ala, vitamin c, coQ10, to name a few. Your pct looks good, and as far as Doctors, honestly, no I dont think, in general, they would recommend herbal natural alternatives to prescribed drugs, since big pharm companies would have a fit. Unfortunately, I see doctors today in the same way most people see automechanics, if your car aint broke, they dont make any money, if you bring your car in, they will find something wrong with it to charge you for.

amen.

This following part is not for your body nose issue. See a friggin doc dude. I would be scared to wake up like that constantly. I wouldn't even lift until I seen a doc man. You dont wan an aneurysm while lifting. Seriously.....

You know most people who have constant migraines (normal people, outside the lifting world) can get rid of it by increasing water intake to above a gallon a day. But the doc.s would rather prescribe expensive medications. some herbal supplements work better than some of the doctors crap. Because the docs will say you have such and such issue caused by this, when its really caused by a lack in one specific area you could fill in. I duno I listed to someone speak awhile back about how the simple things can work better than a doctors methods.

Again that does not apply to your current state, go to a doctor.

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
Yeah of course, I already have a doctors appointment booked.
I just always like to hear the opinion of the community, especially since there would be more people here who have prob been in the same situation.

Hopefully I will get my blood pressure tested tonight, if its at some alarming levels I will fast track myself to the doctors, if not I will wait the 3 days to my appointment (had a previous booking for a check up anyways)

I appreciate every ones concerns.

The cold i'm not worried about, as the flu has been circulating around, my family members had it, and my two best mates had it so its come to no surprise that I got it now. And today im feeling much better.
It has been very dry at night because of the heater and cuz of my cold I get dehydrated easy.

Anyways I have stopped taking the epistane for now, possibly for a week till I recover fully. But not much I can do bout the deca, and if my blood pressure is safe I will continue with my 3rd injection this sunday.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
best to get things checked out to be safe, however i think theres alot of over-reactions on this thread. If you've had a sinus cold and been blowing your nose alot, and combine that with alot of dry air, it's not that hard to come down with a bloody nose

but always good to check things out to be sure

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
high blood pressure, a 'cold', no support supplements and seemingly no worries will spell disaster.

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
high blood pressure, a 'cold', no support supplements and seemingly no worries will spell disaster.
Are you trying to offend me or something? I don't get it, when did I become the guy who doesn't care about his health, when i'm the one posting about concerns i'm having, and going to the doctors over a blood nose.

yet i 'seemingly have no worries', I think some people just like to jump on others to make them self feel better or something i dunno. Mate if your not going to add any help or at least constructive criticism, why bother?

EDIT: you may have not been directing the 'no worries' comment to me, merely stating what will happen if one took that approach. If so disregard my rant :p

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
best to get things checked out to be safe, however i think theres alot of over-reactions on this thread. If you've had a sinus cold and been blowing your nose alot, and combine that with alot of dry air, it's not that hard to come down with a bloody nose

but always good to check things out to be sure
I might have thought the same if he had not had the problem for several days. And in the instance of someone not taking support supps, it puts him at greater risk for it to be blood pressure rather than sinus.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might have thought the same if he had not had the problem for several days. And in the instance of someone not taking support supps, it puts him at greater risk for it to be blood pressure rather than sinus.
Agreed, and considering it started approx one week after starting the cycle. Brandon Boyd said: "This isn't coincidence, there's no such thing"

Adams

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I get real high BP from Epi. Makes my veins pop out more than any other anabolic I've tried, also gives me a constant mild headache! So it can have a drastic impact on BP, watch out

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Test is usually run at a 2:1 ratio to Deca. Why? Deca will suppress HPTA as bad as any other drug. Your libido will go to zilch. The test has to be there for it's androgenic effects. Running the doses you are makes no sense and IMO is asking for trouble. If you don't want to run test because of hair loss, I would look into something else other than deca. Maybe EQ. But there again, you want test as a base. You want test in every cycle IMO.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Ya dude I have never taken Deca but while taking Havoc there were a more than a few instances where walking down to the kitchen I would get a disaster of a bloody nose. I was taking all my support supps and an ass ton of Hawthorne which seemed to help. It sucks that your sick cause your body is definitely not going to focus on building muscle at this point. I think you made the right decision coming of the epi.

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
good news, my BP is ok, and the blood noses stopped. Plus my cold has started go away today.
I really think the blood nose was because my room is fairly small and when the heater is left on it gets really hot/dry in here.
I made sure the heater was off before I went to bed last night and left my door open so i could get some circulation in the room. Woke up feeling good no blood.

Im sure the steroids had some part in the blood nose, but im sure it was more to do with the cold + dry atmosphere during the night.

I stopped taking the Epistane for now, but will contine with the injectables. Maybe once my cold has gone away 100% i will continue on a half dose of Epistane.

PS. going to start up another thread on test and deca stacking

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
no reason Anabolics 15
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 19
Anabolics 3
hyper24 Anabolics 21
Anabolics 12