Hair thinning bad

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I got done with my last cycle of EPI about 3 months ago. The first cycle I did I had no shedding or anything. Within the last month or two I swear half my hair has fallen out. Its got really thin and its scaring the **** out of me. Whats the best way to fix this? I was thinking about doing a cycle of test but if it keeps falling out like this I dont know. Any help?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I got done with my last cycle of EPI about 3 months ago. The first cycle I did I had no shedding or anything. Within the last month or two I swear half my hair has fallen out. Its got really thin and its scaring the **** out of me. Whats the best way to fix this? I was thinking about doing a cycle of test but if it keeps falling out like this I dont know. Any help?

Same thing happened to me. Not much shedding while 'on', but thinned a lot during the months afterwards.

Done 2 cycles since(test/EQ and Test/Tren) and had only minor shedding.

Sorry, not much help on 'fixing' it, just commiserating. I'm not interested in finasteride, but may be looking into some topicals.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Nizoral shampoo (strongest you can get)
Vitamin C
Biotin

I am noticing this too from my last Epi cycle. :fool2:

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wish i had done more research on epi before i took it, your only bet it to take finasteride now and hope a little bit of it thickens back up, other than that its done. Anyone else think Epi acts much like winny?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
i wish i had done more research on epi before i took it, your only bet it to take finasteride now and hope a little bit of it thickens back up, other than that its done. Anyone else think Epi acts much like winny?
Dunno. I wont run it again, no comparison to halo for me. :)

Finasteride tabs, cut into quarters ;)

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
See I did do reasearch a while back when it first came out and no one said they had any side effects like this. Thats the reason I went with it. It wasnt until I got done with this last one that I started seeing all this. Also I was looking into xandrox 15%plus. Any one tried it?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

Nobody was reporting hairloss with Epi or they were saying it was 'mild'.

check out xandrox.com

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
See I did do reasearch a while back when it first came out and no one said they had any side effects like this. Thats the reason I went with it. It wasnt until I got done with this last one that I started seeing all this. Also I was looking into xandrox 15%plus. Any one tried it?
:goodpost:

Damn. You beat me to it!

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So you think the xandrox plus would be good to regrow? I just want to make this shedding stop and hopefully get my thickness back

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
So you think the xandrox plus would be good to regrow? I just want to make this shedding stop and hopefully get my thickness back

Read up on it and search these forums for xandrox.

IIRC, you are supposed to start at the lower solutions and work up to the 15% if the others don't show improvement.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
xandrox 15 is a damn good product and i just ordred mine. I hear much good things about it. Good luck, and ya I did the epistane thing too after all those bullshyt sponser threads making it look like the 7th wonder of the world

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
xandrox 15 is a damn good product and i just ordred mine. I hear much good things about it. Good luck, and ya I did the epistane thing too after all those bullshyt sponser threads making it look like the 7th wonder of the world
Yea no ****. I really regret using that **** more than anything. Now im pissed I didnt go straight with injectables. Also will the thinning stop? And when will it stop? I got some biotin and im going to order xandrox tonight.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
The people that did order from Dr Lee once I ordered it say "If you have not completed a medical consultation with Dr. Lee, your order will be canceled, and all credit card information destroyed" do you really have to have a consultation with him to order?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya the consoltation is cake, basicaly explain your symptoms and he clears you for ordering, its worth it cuz his products REALLy work and stopped my thinning from epi. EPI was one of the biggest mistake ive ever made. Now the effects are permanent, atleast the hair loss is under control. Im not bashing the product, just my dumbazz for using it.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got some good primo and anavar here, only because i could not find T-bol anywhere. What do you guys think about this and the hair, unfortunately they both are dht derivitives with low androgenic ratings.. some people still report hair loss, would any of you MPB prone guys use it?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
ya the consoltation is cake, basicaly explain your symptoms and he clears you for ordering, its worth it cuz his products REALLy work and stopped my thinning from epi. EPI was one of the biggest mistake ive ever made. Now the effects are permanent, atleast the hair loss is under control. Im not bashing the product, just my dumbazz for using it.
Did you tell him you just had bad thinning or did you mention you were on a cycle? ANd yea I regret more than anything for using EPI. My first cycle I didnt shed one bit and the last one seriously ****ing destroyed my hair. Seriously sucks bad. I wish they had all these reviews when I first bought it but all I heard was good stuff from it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vitamin C
Biotin

I am noticing this too from my last Epi cycle. :fool2:
nizorol is good but i believe its a topical anti androgen,

other then that 1mg of finisteride may work well.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you tell him you just had bad thinning or did you mention you were on a cycle? ANd yea I regret more than anything for using EPI. My first cycle I didnt shed one bit and the last one seriously ****ing destroyed my hair. Seriously sucks bad. I wish they had all these reviews when I first bought it but all I heard was good stuff from it.

you dont have to tell him. but i did anyway.. shyt i even asked the poor guy to help plan a hair safe cycle LOL.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I have ran Epi before and am def prone to MPB. Rogaine Foam + Topical Spiro works wonders.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHERE CAN U BUY THIS AT?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
probably CVS oor something, maybe walgreens, even google online and see what stores sell it.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
WHERE CAN U BUY THIS AT?

I get Nizoral 2% of Amazon (seller from Canada). You can only get 1% in the US without a script I think.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
You talking about the nizoral dandruff shampoo you can get at walmart and stuff?

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards

Another one... Didnt you already know epi does this to hair? You aint the only one, you can find many other threads with posters sharing similar experiences and im one of them. Once its gone its gone. Im not bald or anything similar to it but my hair thinned a lot and I lost hair in the top/back area of my head and it has not grown back. I wouldn't have used it if I had known about these effects but in the time frame I used it there weren't much if any complaints on it.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I use Xandrox 15 daily - great stuff.
How long do you use it? Just the 3 months or do you keep using it? Also is there anyone that has thinned with EPI and use it and notice gains back?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
You talking about the nizoral dandruff shampoo you can get at walmart and stuff?

Yes, dandruff shampoo. I believe its only available in the US @ 1% concentration though. Go look for the 2% stuff on Amazon through canadian resellers.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
I got some Toco-8 for PCT and they are making some hair regrowth claims with it as well.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/82724-toco-8-proven.html
I was reading about toco-8 and it names a specific type of hairloss that it helps. i googled the type of hairloss and its definately not anything to do with mpb. the description seemed kind of sketchy b/c it says it regrows hair but the only clinical tests had to do with this type of hairloss. had to read the fine print. maybe i'm wrong. i think they're full of **** though

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I was reading about toco-8 and it names a specific type of hairloss that it helps. i googled the type of hairloss and its definately not anything to do with mpb. the description seemed kind of sketchy b/c it says it regrows hair but the only clinical tests had to do with this type of hairloss. had to read the fine print. maybe i'm wrong. i think they're full of **** though

I picked it up for the LH stimulating effects for PCT. Not sure about the hair claims either, just throwing it out there.

Are you talking about the term 'alopecia'? If so, that's a generic term for balding (androgenic alopecia), not necessarily the disease alopecia totalis or alopecia universalis.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
I picked it up for the LH stimulating effects for PCT. Not sure about the hair claims either, just throwing it out there.

Are you talking about the term 'alopecia'? If so, that's a generic term for balding (androgenic alopecia), not necessarily the disease alopecia totalis or alopecia universalis.
:goodpost: i was wrong.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
How long do you use it? Just the 3 months or do you keep using it? Also is there anyone that has thinned with EPI and use it and notice gains back?
Once you start using minoxidil - you are not supposed to stop.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established

I dont have MPB its the EPI thats ****ed me. Would the toco help for that? And which would be better between that and the xandrox

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I dont have MPB its the EPI thats ****ed me. Would the toco help for that? And which would be better between that and the xandrox

Toco-8 is a natural supplement.

Minoxidil is a chemical.

Pick your poison.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just need grow/stop this hair lost. im all off everyhing

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Toco-8 is a natural supplement.

Minoxidil is a chemical.

Pick your poison.
Minoxidil is FDA approved and has a solid body of evidence proving its effectiveness for hair regrowth.

Toco-8, while promising, has little more than a case study to back up its claims as an effective hair regrowth agent.

It looks like a good supplement, so using Toco-8 probably wouldnt hurt but I would put my money on Xandrox 15 being the more effective compound. More cost effective as well.

If you've lost hair from androgen use, you can pretty much be assured that you have MPB in some capacity. If you dont have a genetic disposition for hairloss, then androgenic compounds wont cause you to lose your hair.

If you have lost hair from steroid use, you should get on a hair regrowth regimen and stay on it. If that's not something you want to do, then dont use minoxidil.

LLLT (low level laser therapy) has also been found to be pretty effective. That, combined with topical Emu oil, Nizoral, and an oral 5ar inhibitor like finasteride or (possibly) saw palmetto might help you out.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
Finasteride works like majic for me. but it did make me weaker. and i was less horny. everyone seems to respond differently to fina. i have before and after pics posted in the "pics" section. g luck. fina+minoxidil should have your hair back. before you us the drugs go to a doctor and check if anything else could be making you lose hair such as your thyroid levels.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
once u start Finasteride , canu ever stop

Nope. Any hair that regrows while on it will fall out within a few months of stopping it.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
most of the hair loss drugs works like this. once you stop over the next few months all the results will vanish. but they also help keep the hair you have now, so better to prevent a bald head than trying to grow hair on one.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
most of the hair loss drugs works like this. once you stop over the next few months all the results will vanish. but they also help keep the hair you have now, so better to prevent a bald head than trying to grow hair on one.
Bingo. Here are your choices: propecia/proscar, dutasteride, spiro, minox (in various forms), fluridil, Xandrox, flutamide, and Nizoral. Everything else is crap, IMO. And I've used all of the above and some work better, for me, then others.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
fina depends on if you are willing to use a research chemical or a brand name. i got the research for around 30-40 dollars. i use fina only on cycle and only at .5mg. so the vial will last me forever. i used the research product with great results. minoxidil you can find a generic brand as cheap as 20 dollars for a 3 month supply.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't be too discouraged. Comb -overs are the latest fashion in Milan:

Comb over
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

This variant of the comb over was patented in 1977.A comb over or combover is a hairstyle worn by bald or balding men in which the hair on one side of the head is grown long and then combed over the bald area to minimize the display of baldness. A comb is used to create this hairstyle.

A variation of the combover (whereby baldness is concealed by long hairs combed in three separate directions) has a U.S. Patent 4,022,227 by Donald J. Smith and his father, Frank J. Smith, of Orlando, Florida, who were awarded an Ig Nobel Prize in Engineering for their effort.

Such is the interest in this hairstyle that a one-hour documentary –Comb Over - the Movie – has been made about it

In Japan, they call men with comb-overs "bar code men" (バーコード人), referring to the striations caused by the comb and how similar it is to the UPC on products. The "barcode style" is called "bākōdo na kamigata" (バーコードな髪型).[1]

[edit] Famous comb overs
In the UK, three people with comb-overs are former chairman of Call My Bluff, Robert Robinson (known as the "king of the comb over") [2][3][4]; World Cup winner Bobby Charlton[5][6]; and former leader of the National Union of Mineworkers, Arthur Scargill.
Former University of Illinois basketball coach Lou Henson had his combover style termed the "Lou-do"[7] by ESPN announcer **** Vitale. Earlier in his career, when Henson was a coach at New Mexico State, he sported a close-cropped hairstyle that did not conceal his baldness.
Real estate mogul and television reality show host Donald Trump sports a celebrated comb over.[8]

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fina depends on if you are willing to use a research chemical or a brand name. i got the research for around 30-40 dollars. use fina only on cycle and only at .5mg. so the vial will last me forever. i used the research product with great results. minoxidil you can find a generic brand as cheap as 20 dollars for a 3 month supply.
good i was just about to ask this question

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
the comb over is the wost hair style ever. if you plan on never having sex again you will settle for a combover. shave you head or find ways to keep you hair. ill die before i get a combover.