experienced clen users

  1. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    experienced clen users


    hey guys. its my 3rd day on liquid clenbuterol 200mcg/60ml from a very reputable company. my dosing for these two weeks will be 20/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/80/80/60/60/40/20.
    i have been feeling very warm and energized ever since my frist dose, but my question is, many users report shaking and alot of sweating. im seeing none of this. just very warm, energized and a great sense of well being. i know compounds make people react differently but is this normal?

  2. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    588
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    0.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Sounds about right to me...I don't get shakes until the higher doses...80 - 100mcgs and up...
  3. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    Sounds about right to me...I don't get shakes until the higher doses...80 - 100mcgs and up...

    great thanks for the reply
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    697
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    56.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yes....Ive had clients not get hand tremors, and have had others look like they have Parkinsons Disease...

    holy
  5. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    i never get those stim problems on clen, caffenine albuterol,

    but the initial dose after about 30 min i get a small warm feeling so i know its working.

    i dont do the 2 on 2 off, i stay on contiunous and increase the dose 20mcg every2 weeks until i get to my disired dose, then i drop down to 40mcg and slowly come off.
  6. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Pretty much everybody responds differently, my GF couldnt even handle 10mcg, but she can drink 6+ shots of expresso in a day.
  7. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9958
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    81.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    caffeine doesn't do **** to me but clen does. I never get a "warm" feeling, but i do get jitters if i'm dosing 80+ mcg
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  8. New Member
    badfish51581's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    35.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    hey guys. its my 3rd day on liquid clenbuterol 200mcg/60ml from a very reputable company. my dosing for these two weeks will be 20/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/80/80/60/60/40/20.
    i have been feeling very warm and energized ever since my frist dose, but my question is, many users report shaking and alot of sweating. im seeing none of this. just very warm, energized and a great sense of well being. i know compounds make people react differently but is this normal?
    I don't really care about the shakes, it's the cramps that get me. It really sucks to be benching and have something random like your abs cramp up. Even taking ten grams of taurine a day doesn't help if I ramp up too quickly.
  9. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by badfish51581 View Post
    I don't really care about the shakes, it's the cramps that get me. It really sucks to be benching and have something random like your abs cramp up. Even taking ten grams of taurine a day doesn't help if I ramp up too quickly.

    get tonic water, it has low doses of quinine in it which is better for cramping then taurine
  10. New Member
    badfish51581's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    35.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    get tonic water, it has low doses of quinine in it which is better for cramping then taurine
    Any other sources...I'm avoiding sugar in general right now.
  11. New Member
    AUTO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    225
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    18.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    hey guys. its my 3rd day on liquid clenbuterol 200mcg/60ml from a very reputable company. my dosing for these two weeks will be 20/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/80/80/60/60/40/20.
    i have been feeling very warm and energized ever since my frist dose, but my question is, many users report shaking and alot of sweating. im seeing none of this. just very warm, energized and a great sense of well being. i know compounds make people react differently but is this normal?

    i go two days on two days off at 60, if you have too much you will really know about it you, will be as sick as a dog
  12. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Yea the shakes only get bad at about 100, that sh*t messes with my sleep to much, so I don't fukc with it anymore.....let alone the heart ventricle growth rumors...FUKC THAT! Get some sudafed , way safer.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    405
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Yea the shakes only get bad at about 100, that sh*t messes with my sleep to much, so I don't fukc with it anymore.....let alone the heart ventricle growth rumors...FUKC THAT! Get some sudafed , way safer.
    Albuterol in it? Or ephedrine?
  14. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    Albuterol in it? Or ephedrine?
    psudoephedrine HCI 30mg. 48 count box is 7 bucks.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  15. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    405
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    psudoephedrine HCI 30mg. 48 count box is 7 bucks.
    Nice. Do you have to dose it higher than regular ephedrine HCL?
  16. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    Nice. Do you have to dose it higher than regular ephedrine HCL?
    I usually take 2, then another 1 or 2 like 3 hours later. Great mood boost, and energy....kinda kills my appetite as most ephedra products do. So yea I say it needs to be dosed a tad higher than E hcl.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  17. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    405
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I usually take 2, then another 1 or 2 like 3 hours later. Great mood boost, and energy....kinda kills my appetite as most ephedra products do. So yea I say it needs to be dosed a tad higher than E hcl.

    Thanks Trip.
  18. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by badfish51581 View Post
    Any other sources...I'm avoiding sugar in general right now.
    im sure you can google sources of quinine, and find something with a decent amount
  19. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    tonic water has ~3g sugar per ounce you only need about 6 ounces or so.
  20. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I think i may have screwed up need some experienced users please
    By schwellington in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 06:05 PM
  2. Experienced PSlin Users
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 11:38 AM
  3. IGF-1 experiences from experienced users
    By massmonster in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 11:02 AM
  4. to:experienced dnp users
    By primal1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-22-2004, 04:48 PM
  5. Experienced HCG users
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 01:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in