low sd cycle

musclekid17

Awards
i plan to run a sdrol cycle, 10/10/10, yeah i know it on the low side i want to be safe. for pct please dont falme. reversitol3/2/2/1, there has been blood work done and it should be enought, espiccaly with this low dose. and a test booster, trib? i will have all supporting supps; milk thistle, hawthrone berry, saw palmetto etc. maybe dhea during cycle and maybe with pct. any critque is welcomed. tahnks

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go over 2 weeks on SD. I've heard from numerous people that gains pretty well top out by the end of the 2nd week. Plus, a cycle that short should make recovery a bit easier.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
You need to run a SERM for PCT.

Other than that I like the 10mg idea.

But I'll say it again, you need to run a SERM for PCT.

I'm on day 5 at 20mg and I'm already shut down. You will be just as shut down after a week.

musclekid17

Awards
alright i guess the shorter the safer haha, but is 2 weeks too short because ive heard the gains dont really kick in until the 3rd week?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would check on trib being a test booster if that is why you are taking it.

CROWLER

musclekid17

Awards
You need to run a SERM for PCT.

Other than that I like the 10mg idea.

But I'll say it again, you need to run a SERM for PCT.

I'm on day 5 at 20mg and I'm already shut down. You will be just as shut down after a week.
well im gonna try to get nolva, and have it on hand if any signs of gyno ocur because i dont want to use it unless i have too

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
alright i guess the shorter the safer haha, but is 2 weeks too short because ive heard the gains dont really kick in until the 3rd week?
I'm up 12 pounds, but a lot of that is water and androgens always make me gain crazy weight like that.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
well im gonna try to get nolva, and have it on hand if any signs of gyno ocur because i dont want to use it unless i have too
Its not just about gyno, its about recovery after the cycle. Its the best thing to get your body back to normal again after a cycle.

musclekid17

Awards
Its not just about gyno, its about recovery after the cycle. Its the best thing to get your body back to normal again after a cycle.
alright thats what i thought was gonna be said lol. but what if i cant get nolva? all the research sites for my rats only take cc and i have not got one yet, dont wanna deal with a cc.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Keep it at 2 weeks man, really, I have heard from numerous people that it's the way to go. Also, I believe you could easily get away with Reversitol for pct on a cycle like this (so long as you keep it at 2 weeks). Also, you could string a few of these things together, 2 weeks on SD, 2-4 weeks off, 2 back on. I've seen this method used with great success.

musclekid17

Awards
Keep it at 2 weeks man, really, I have heard from numerous people that it's the way to go. Also, I believe you could easily get away with Reversitol for pct on a cycle like this (so long as you keep it at 2 weeks). Also, you could string a few of these things together, 2 weeks on SD, 2-4 weeks off, 2 back on. I've seen this method used with great success.
that idea sounds great, probably going to do it this way, and stay low with the dose. hey atleast a bottle will last a few time :) haha

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think the reversitol will be OK for the low dose and length, everyone reacts differently

im on like week 5 pplex mdrol bridge, to be completly honest, i dont feel shut down , libido the same, testicles the same, passion for the poon the same (better on somedays) always keep a hard on.

my dosing was like this too

PPLEX 38.4/57.6/57.6/ 38.4/ 19.2
MDROL_______________10/20mg/ 20(maybe 30.) / finish the bottle...

so im not on some low dose nonsense either, no lethargy (a little in week 2 and 3), all gains....

nevfer ever hurts to have backup research chems though.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
ha no, i meant get a test booster? and then maybe trib too
ah ok I got ya. I have seen STOKED! used for a test booster for SD.

CROWLER

musclekid17

Awards
i think the reversitol will be OK for the low dose and length, everyone reacts differently

im on like week 5 pplex mdrol bridge, to be completly honest, i dont feel shut down , libido the same, testicles the same, passion for the poon the same (better on somedays) always keep a hard on.

so im not on some low dose nonsense either, no lethargy (a little in week 2 and 3), all gains....

okay nice. ill try to get the nolva if i can anyways to be on the safe side. and i have to say thanks guys, all the fast repyls. this is a great board. i usually just read but this lose dose sdrol hasnt really been talked about before.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this scenario also work with Phera Plex?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

pct brother, whatch you doing for this stack?............you know how i feel about pct protocols. not starting it here........just curious to what your gonna do.

musclekid17, sound advice so far..........if you dont mind, whats your age?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would this scenario also work with Phera Plex?

i think reversitol will be all you need for these cycles...

Epi
halo
PPlex
and in some cases tren
and the low dose short mdrol cycle.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go over 2 weeks on SD. I've heard from numerous people that gains pretty well top out by the end of the 2nd week. Plus, a cycle that short should make recovery a bit easier.

^^ Strongly agree, and I'm speaking through experience

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think reversitol will be all you need for these cycles...

Epi
halo
PPlex
and in some cases tren
and the low dose short mdrol cycle.
Post Cycle Support was designed for Epi pct by the sinner. IMO I would not run m-drol at all with out a SERM and P-plex is very iffy.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle Support was designed for Epi pct by the sinner. IMO I would not run m-drol at all with out a SERM and P-plex is very iffy.

yea i know whats in PCS, but like i said i like Reversitol too.

i think its stronger..

p plex ive been on right now for what feels like forever lol, im not shut down, but i got blood work coming up on sunday, so we will see.

have a SERM on hand.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

i think its stronger..

p plex ive been on right now for what feels like forever lol, im not shut down, but i got blood work coming up on sunday, so we will see.

have a SERM on hand.
You are a very lucky guy if you can run p-plex without being shutdown.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

i think its stronger..

have a SERM on hand.
im curious on the blood panels............very curious.......

and would rep you very hard if you did a good OTC PCT and then got another blood panel done..........hint hint........

pcs is the shizzle......... everyone here knows my opinions on serms........dont need to go there.........

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill let everyone know on my bloodwork when i gt it back i go for it sunday. the exact point in the cycle will be 6 weeks on, and 5 of them are on PPLX and 2 of them are on MDROL

i dont feel anyshut down , libido loss, no gyno (not prone) not prolactin(not prone), did lose some sperm volume.

im curios to see the results as well.!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im curious on the blood panels............very curious.......

and would rep you very hard if you did a good OTC PCT and then got another blood panel done..........hint hint........

pcs is the shizzle......... everyone here knows my opinions on serms........dont need to go there.........
unfortunatly regaurdless of the PCT i choose, some one will have a problem with it, so it wont even matter.

i also have an aboundance of research chems lol

musclekid17

Awards
pct brother, whatch you doing for this stack?............you know how i feel about pct protocols. not starting it here........just curious to what your gonna do.

musclekid17, sound advice so far..........if you dont mind, whats your age?
well i really dont want to get flamed and kicked off, so im 21 =\

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was refering to the short 2 week low dose cycle idea but with Phera. Or does Phera need longer to get going?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i really dont want to get flamed and kicked off, so im 21 =\

Bro if your 17 do not run this really it is not worth screwing yourself up. You can get gains at that age from diet and exercise very easily.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Bro if your 17 do not run this really it is not worth screwing yourself up. You can get gains at that age from diet and exercise very easily.
If he's searched enough to know that he'd get kicked off if he said he's 17, he's probably read and ignored this advice already. :sad:

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
According to what he originally posted he is "almost" 21.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i want to be safe. for pct please dont falme.
Falme is a fictional city in Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time book series.

Falme is located on a peninsula jutting out into the Aryth Ocean. It is possibly the westernmost settlement in the entire Westlands. Along with the rest of the Almoth Plain---the remnants of the now-extinguished nation of Almoth---it has been the subject of a territorial dispute between Arad Doman and Tarabon for hundreds of years. The Great Hunt states that there is a community of the Do Miere A’vron, the Watchers over the Waves, at Falme. They watch and wait for the return of Artur Hawkwing’s armies that were sent to conquer lands across the Aryth Ocean. This is fulfilled in The Great Hunt as the Seanchan Empire attempted to take over the city as part of their return to the main continent. The city is also the site where Rand al'Thor, the Dragon Reborn, fights his second battle against the Forsaken Ishamael, in his guise as Ba'alzamon.

RealG

RealG

Awards
HI, Im looking for my second cycle of prohormones.

My first cycle was an Hdrol cycle at 25/50/50/75 cutting, not bad but i want to do a second cycle with some lean gains and reducing some body fat.

What do you think its the best option for me?

SDROL 10/10/20 ?

Epistane?

What PH do you think?

I dont want to do a **** cycle, i wont to spend my money and my time..

thnks, sorry for my bad english... not my language.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
According to what he originally posted he is "almost" 21.

which is still too young........

IMO, FWIW,

i like to see 23 or above for anything other than protein, creatine, stims, vitamins, efa's and food.........

musclekid17

Awards
okay, well i dont want to get kicked off. but its just so frustrating, ive gained almost thirty pounds hit a plateau. creatine didnt work for me. i was really just looking for something for strength gains and weight gains would be a plus too. read alot about sd and other ph. thought a low dose short cycle would help me get over it and not be as bad on my body. any help guys? thanks alot really

and sorry for spelling "flame" wrong.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay, well i dont want to get kicked off. but its just so frustrating, ive gained almost thirty pounds hit a plateau. creatine didnt work for me. i was really just looking for something for strength gains and weight gains would be a plus too. read alot about sd and other ph. thought a low dose short cycle would help me get over it and not be as bad on my body. any help guys? thanks alot really

and sorry for spelling "flame" wrong.
Look into MAX OUT and REVERSITOL or TESTABOLAN by IFORCE

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
HI, Im looking for my second cycle of prohormones.

My first cycle was an Hdrol cycle at 25/50/50/75 cutting, not bad but i want to do a second cycle with some lean gains and reducing some body fat.

What do you think its the best option for me?

SDROL 10/10/20 ?

Epistane?

What PH do you think?

I dont want to do a **** cycle, i wont to spend my money and my time..

thnks, sorry for my bad english... not my language.
okay HJ

age first.....

you look pretty lean in the avy.......

ever try food ?

your listing steroids and asking about prohormones........

ID please.

RealG

RealG

Awards
okay HJ

age first.....

you look pretty lean in the avy.......

ever try food ?

your listing steroids and asking about prohormones........

ID please.

Im 22 years old, Im spanish, so i dont understand veryvery well your language.

The pic its of this summer, i was at 92kgs and cutting i go down to 82kgs bout more lean.

Now im on 82kgs but i have gained some fat.

Im thinking about what to use for my second cycle of PH

thnks!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im 22 years old, Im spanish, so i dont understand veryvery well your language.

The pic its of this summer, i was at 92kgs and cutting i go down to 82kgs bout more lean.

Now im on 82kgs but i have gained some fat.

Im thinking about what to use for my second cycle of PH

thnks!

too young........cant help you bro........ sorry.

maybe someone else will chime in........not me.

food, sleep, training, food, sleep, training, water, food ,training , sleep, water, food , sleep, traing, water, ......

RealG

RealG

Awards
too young........cant help you bro........ sorry.

maybe someone else will chime in........not me.

food, sleep, training, food, sleep, training, water, food ,training , sleep, water, food , sleep, traing, water, ......
Too young? LOL !

Im older to know what i want to do.

I need help, to not do anything wrong.

However, thanks!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first time HDROL

PCT - Reversitol and hemotest

support supps- Cycle support

SERM on hand if you need it.

RealG

RealG

Awards
first time HDROL

PCT - Reversitol and hemotest

support supps- Cycle support

SERM on hand if you need it.

My first cycle was hdrol 25/50/50/75

it was this summer for cut.

Now in October i gonna run S-drol alone 3 weeks 10/10/20.

I want real gains, i think S-drol its the best option.

I have Nolva for PCT, reversitol, Lean xtreme, hawthorn berry, coq10, taurine, ZMA, Glucosamine&MSM...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post Cycle Support is great for a h-drol only cycle. I ran it at 75/75/75/75/75 I ran Cycle Support during the cycle and preloaded it 14 days. My pct consisted of Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme which I started on day 15 of pct. I went and had bloodwork done the day after pct and here are the results. Pretty good for a 46yr old.

Attachments