Test,Eq or both

M

MMa10309

Awards
Im 30 with 5yrs lift exp. I'm 5'10" 165# 10%bf
My goals are 180# 6-7%bf. Diet is 3000- 3500k/day.I am a hard gainer! I've done a couple of PH cycles in the past with some success and decided to get some real gear.
Ok, this is going to be for my first pinning cycle. I would like some input on each, why or why not. I have narrowed it down to:
a) stand alone test e @500mg/wk x10wks or

b)test e @400mg/wk x12wks, eq @400/wk x12 weeks.

c)eq 600mg/wk x16wks

I have heard a lot of conflicting theories on each like "no test no cycle", and "eq stand alone would be a great 1st cycle". for my goals what do you guys think? To stack or not to Stack. Account of personal experiences would be appreciated.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
try test by it self for your first cycle, that way you know how it affects your body (everyone responds differently). if you run two compounds your first cycle and end up having nasty side effects or your results aren't what you expect then you dont know witch compound caused the problems or what was working well for you.

personally, i would never run a cycle with out test as a base. some people will disagree but thats my two cents.

good luck

M

MMa10309

Awards
great, thanks for the insite bro..You have a great point.

Anyone else have input? I'm leaning towards a test only cycle so far unless someone else can covince me otherwise..

How long of a cycle can I do before I need to think about hcg? I would like to do at least 10wks, maybe more if I can without hcg. I wanna keep this one as simple as possible.

also, could I expect better gains from 400mg/wk x12 weeks or 500mg/wk x10weeks?

I will be running 0.5mg Arimadex during and Nolvadex for PCT starting 2wks after my last shot(50/50/25/25).

any thoughts or comments?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
IMO up to 12 weeks is fine without HCG. 12 weeks @ 500mg/week (250mg x2) is a good starter.

For PCT I would go either 40/40/20/20 or even better 40/20/20/20/20. No need for Nolva @ 50mg. 40mg is high enough (if not too high).

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
I think is safer to run hcg when a cycle pass the 8 weeks mark , but you can always try the sustain alpha

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Either would be fine for a first cycle, but comparing them is truly like comparing apples and oranges. You will get different results from each, and be exposed to the potential different sides from each. Ive said before I love EQ, but again, it has a whole 'nother set of results/sides than test does.

holy

M

MMa10309

Awards
Hey holy

sounds to me like your a big proponate of EQ. It seems the benifits would be better suited for me, just never personally meet anyone who has done EQ stand alone, so let me get your opinion on a couple of things..

1) would I have to worry about shutdown/ libido in a long cycle?

2) what type of ancillaries would you suggest? (AI throughout then nolva PCT)

3) What would be an idea cycle length, more specifally would 16wks be too long for a 1st cycle?

thanks again for sharing the knowledge

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
how much HCG should be used for either a cycle of eqi or a test alone cycle? and when would be the best time....8 weeks in, 10 weeks in? i'm looking to put my 1st cycle together also.

A

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
I used eq in my second cycle and ended up at 15% b.f my appetite went crazy. It is very doable with just the test at 500 a week for your first one. like holy says its apples and oranges, for pct you wll be fine with just novaldex for this small amount. If you are adimit you want to run the eq on its own front load at 800 mgs the first week then drop it down to 400. its sounds like a lot but you wont see and resaults for at least 6 weeks run for at least 12 weeks. If i was really worried about sides i would run test at 250 mgs a week you would see more gains with this than the eq.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Hey holy

sounds to me like your a big proponate of EQ. It seems the benifits would be better suited for me, just never personally meet anyone who has done EQ stand alone, so let me get your opinion on a couple of things..

1) would I have to worry about shutdown/ libido in a long cycle?

2) what type of ancillaries would you suggest? (AI throughout then nolva PCT)

3) What would be an idea cycle length, more specifally would 16wks be too long for a 1st cycle?

thanks again for sharing the knowledge
I like EQ for a few reasons, but the bottom line is most guys are too hell bent on blowing up once they load the syringe up and by running EQ alone they feel ripped off. The results are going to be very mild for most, and in all honesty unless you have realistic expectations, you may come away disappointed. Its certainly not going to put 25# on you in a cycle. I have typically run, and I would suggest, 600mgs if you went with just the EQ alone. Break that up over two injects during the week. I have never had any real suppression so to speak, although the chances are real that it could happen. Nolva and clomid would be more than enough for your PCT. There would be no need for an AI during cycle. As far as cycle length goes, it certainly needs to be at leat 12 weeks, with 16 weeks being the upper limit.

holy

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EQ is a great add to a test cycle. I did it twice and loved it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how much HCG should be used for either a cycle of eqi or a test alone cycle? and when would be the best time....8 weeks in, 10 weeks in? i'm looking to put my 1st cycle together also.

id start half way through the cycle and continue all the way up until PCT. 250iu twice a week

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established

First cycle should be test only. No need for Test/EQ as a starter cycle. Secondly we couldnt say how much HCG to use without a cycle plan given (doses/cycle length/etc)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
First cycle should be test only. No need for Test/EQ as a starter cycle. Secondly we couldnt say how much HCG to use without a cycle plan given (doses/cycle length/etc)
i don't want to hijack this thread anymore, i'll start another....thx