Minimal use of 4-Diol

Delaware Dave

Awards
I'm 43 yrs old and lift weights for 1 hour once in every 3 to 4 days. Do you think taking 200 mg of 4-diol 2 hours prior to workouts would give me increased energy to get a better, more intense workout in?

This idea would be permament. I've been on 2 cycles before and got results but I'm through with cycles. I lose the gains too fast and it's not worth losing my sex drive afterwards. It takes me too long to recover.

I'm thinking of 4-diol because from what I've read it affects your sex drive the least.

Thanks.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What did your previous cycles consist of? 1-test is pretty good at dampening libido and virility.
4-ad is more moderate the side effects compared to 1-test.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Did you take Nolva, Clomid post-cycle ? If you didn't than your post-cycle is obviously hurting your gains.
If you take 4-AD, I'd recommend transdermal over oral.
I would also think you have to train a little more frequently than once every 4 days to make progress

Delaware Dave

Awards
I was taking 1 test and 4 AD in combo for both cycles. The gains were unbelievable. I got really cut but I was working out 4 or 5 times a week back then for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. I took some stuff post cycle that was real expensive. Can't think what it was called but it reduces estrogen levels. Some people are of the opinion not to reduce your estrogen levels post cycle because you need the estrogen.

It took me a few months to get my sex drive back. I'm not going through that again. I'm wondering if you think 4 AD taken 2 hours prior to a workout will give you more energy because it temporarily increases your T levels.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you just want energy for your workout, why not use a ECA or something like that. I just don't see the point of taking 4ad every couple of days for energy.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would take 4-ad (likeErgopharms psycho-diol) an hour before pre-workout. 2hours may be abit too long. An ephedrine stack like ECA would work too.

Transdermal would give better absorption but its too much of a hassle for a pre-workout stack and transdermal delivery will shut your nuts down.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't bother with sporadic use of a prohormone to boost workout intesity. It's not worth getting your hormone levels all screwey.

Go with an ECA or some other stimulant unless you have problems with high blood pressure.

My favorite is a tribulus/ginseng/endurox stack. I'll add green tea to this mix at times.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Ya know, there's supposed to be some merit to combining 4ad or 3alpha with a cyclodextrin for intranasal delivery.

Better absorption, QUICKER absorption which is what you're obviously looking for pre-workout.

This is assuming you're not adverse to snorting things for a pick-me-up. :p

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
If you just want energy for your workout, why not use a ECA or something like that. I just don't see the point of taking 4ad every couple of days for energy.
Agreed

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
Avant will be coming out with a Pre workout supp that is supposed to be pretty potent as will Patrick Arnold with his product called Ergolean Amp ( which i tested). So no need to use the PH's. Otherwise if you can find someone with some M5aa or MDHT ppl have been using them pre workout for a few weeks then taking a break. You may also want to look into supps like Trib, Avena Sativa, 6-oxo, and what not to reboost your natural T-production. Its start to go down by 25. Get some blood work done if you interested, and from there a million ppl im sure would be intersted in laying ideas on you.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i have no doubt that DOMINATE! will rock hard (Avant's stuff is first-rate),
and AMP should give anyone plenty of juice to pour into your workout. And bump on the "ol' reliable", EC.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm 43 yrs old and lift weights for 1 hour once in every 3 to 4 days. Do you think taking 200 mg of 4-diol 2 hours prior to workouts would give me increased energy to get a better, more intense workout in?
No, I doubt if you would even feel anything from 200mg oral 4ad. The smallest oral dose I have taken is 300mg and I felt nothing.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
IMO if you work out every other day strict and use it as an adjunct, you may get some benefit, but you would have to do this a minimum of 12 weeks. I know where you are coming from with this idea.