Prevent Testicular Shrinkage with a New Legal hCG Alternative -- 7,8 Benzoflavone

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM members,

I’m very excited to share some new information with you.

New research is suggesting that 7,8-benzoflavone is capable of reversing the negative feedback loop at the hypothalamus via modulation of the GABA/opioid receptor complex.

In other words, 7,8 Benzoflavone could potentially be used to stimulate LH & FSH during a steroid cycle and prevent shutdown of the HPTA. For those that aren’t familiar with 7,8-benzoflavone, it is a natural occurring flavonoid from passionflower, and is the main ingredient in Sustain Alpha.

So how do we intend to prove this?

Glad you asked. You see, if LH & FSH rise after using Sustain Alpha during a cycle, then we know that it is preventing suppression of the HPTA and stimulating the testes in a way similar to hCG. If this is proves to be true, this could replace the need for on-cycle hCG, and prevent testicular shrinkage. (assuming its used early enough in the cycle)

So, here is the plan…

1. Get on cycle.
2. Test for LH & FSH after two weeks of being “on”.
3. Apply 10 pumps of Sustain Alpha, for 2 days.
4. Retest LH & FSH levels.​
Ideally, the first blood test will reveal non-existent LH & FSH levels. Then, after the Sustain is used for 48hrs, we are hoping the tests will reveal “normal” levels of LH & FSH. (thus proving that Sustain Alpha can stimulate natural Testosterone production, even during a cycle)

Luckily, there are home blood test kits available that can test LH & FSH levels with a pin prick. (All you do is send the samples back to a 3rd party lab, and results show up in 1-2 weeks)

Now, we figured that you guys would want to see some blood test results from actual members…

So, Primordial Performance has elected to supply blood testing kits for several prominent members of the forum. All we ask is that you post up the following stats in this thread –

Current [or soon to be] cycle (including all AAS, ancillaries, and doses)
Past cycles (including all AAS, ancillaries, and doses)
Any hormonal blood work​
If you are chosen, we will supply you with (2) ZRT blood test kits that will test for LH & FSH levels. In order to prove your dedication to the testing, we simply ask that you purchase (1) Sustain Alpha to use for the trial.

So let’s have it! Post your stats, questions, comments, and criticism!

-Pp

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
What are your thoughts as far as someone who is post cycle or in an extended TRT program. Do you anticipate it will restore the LH & FSH levels and testicular size in this environment?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are your thoughts as far as someone who is post cycle or in an extended TRT program. Do you anticipate it will restore the LH & FSH levels and testicular size in this environment?
It depends.

For this to work you will need fresh and sensitive leydig cells... which means you would have to begin the Sustain within 2-3 weeks of starting a cycle for the LH & FSH release to have a sufficient impact on testicular stimulation and testosterone production.

Someone who has been chronically suppressed or who has been on an HRT regimen for months or years, would likely need the blunt force of actual hCG to awaken and stimulate the testes.

-Pp

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Wow, this is really cool.

I might have to hit this up.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell, i'd be game to try it out for myself in the near future eric. I'm not completely convinced(the negative feedback loop is a very tricky and complex mechanism), but i'm always optimistic overall. The glass is half full! :D

I really like your drive, dedication, and formulary of your products my friend. GREAT opportunity here for all involved!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you pursuing this Eric... very interesting stuff. Bump for additional views!

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
It depends.

For this to work you will need fresh and sensitive leydig cells... which means you would have to begin the Sustain within 2-3 weeks of starting a cycle for the LH & FSH release to have a sufficient impact on testicular stimulation and testosterone production.

Someone who has been chronically suppressed or who has been on an HRT regimen for months or years, would likely need the blunt force of actual hCG to awaken and stimulate the testes.

-Pp
and if we start on day 1 of cycle

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting! This could be quite pivotal if true.

Might the FSH/LH levels take longer than 48 hours to return to pre-cycle levels (I don't have too much technical knowledge about FSH/LH production/response time)?

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
week 1: Havoc 20mg ED
week 2: Havoc 20mg ED / Anavar 70mg ED
week 3: Havoc 30mg ED / Anavar 80mg ED
week 4: Havoc 30mg ED / Anavar 90mg ED
week 5: Havoc 20mg ED / Anavar 90mg ED
week 6: Anavar 100mg ED
week 7: Avavar 100mg ED
week 8: Clomid 100mg ED / Nolva 30mg ED
week 9: Clomid 75mg ED / Nolva 20mg ED
week 10: Clomid 50mg ED / Nolva 20mg ED
week 11: Nolva 10mg ED

do I qualify. I am on week one.. day two specifically

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting! This could be quite pivotal if true.

Might the FSH/LH levels take longer than 48 hours to return to pre-cycle levels (I don't have too much technical knowledge about FSH/LH production/response time)?
Even if LH/FSH levels returned to 50% of pre-cycle levels this would be incredible.

But, we aren’t actually testing pre-cycle levels. We will be testing “on” cycle levels without the Sustain, and then testing levels with Sustain to gauge the improvement.

LH/FSH acts like a reservoir in a dam – As soon as you “unblock” the suppression, LH/FSH levels spill out.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
week 1: Havoc 20mg ED
week 2: Havoc 20mg ED / Anavar 70mg ED
week 3: Havoc 30mg ED / Anavar 80mg ED
week 4: Havoc 30mg ED / Anavar 90mg ED
week 5: Havoc 20mg ED / Anavar 90mg ED
week 6: Anavar 100mg ED
week 7: Avavar 100mg ED
week 8: Clomid 100mg ED / Nolva 30mg ED
week 9: Clomid 75mg ED / Nolva 20mg ED
week 10: Clomid 50mg ED / Nolva 20mg ED
week 11: Nolva 10mg ED

do I qualify. I am on week one.. day two specifically
Perhaps.... can you post any other cycle history or blood work?

-Pp

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if LH/FSH levels returned to 50% of pre-cycle levels this would be incredible.

But, we aren’t actually testing pre-cycle levels. We will be testing “on” cycle levels without the Sustain, and then testing levels with Sustain to gauge the improvement.

LH/FSH acts like a reservoir in a dam – As soon as you “unblock” the suppression, LH/FSH levels spill out.

-Pp
Got it. I guess while on, FSH/LH go right down to 0, so any FSH/LH presence would be an indication of the benzoflavone's activity.

By pre-cycle, I meant back to their levels they have normally to compare what Sustain restores the FSH/LH to, but I guess in most cases we woulnd't know what that was without taking another blood-test pre-cycle. :think:

And gibbob, just read through your log, and "EPI and HAVOC ONLY!" although anavar is weak :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ya, the last cycle I did I actually relied completely on your test recovery stack (toco, endo sustain) and nolva for post cycle therapy. It was logged right here on am. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/91720-watch-me-grow.html

blood work will be done after post cycle therapy this time around, (specifically 7 days after to ensure everything back to normal)
I took a glance, but didnt see any blood test results. Could you post em up?

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey pp , just make my order here on nutra, my next cycle will begin next Monday and I`ll try it as soon as sustain arrives, hope it works, by the way the toco 8 arrived today, for all the interested you can follow the cycle here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/101945-nunes-montana-method.html
Glad to hear.

Toco-8 would be an excellent complement to the Sustain during the cycle too. Aside from protecting the hair line and keeping LDL down, it will help ensure your pituitary has adequate levels of LH & FSH levels built up. [as well has enhance testicular sensitivity to LH]

-Pp

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
thats because there wasn't any done. I am planning on getting it done after this cycle is over.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear.

Toco-8 would be an excellent complement to the Sustain during the cycle too. Aside from protecting the hair line and keeping LDL down, it will help ensure your pituitary has adequate levels of LH & FSH levels built up. [as well has enhance testicular sensitivity to LH]

-Pp
pp , do I really have to shave my balls and apply it there?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Nope... no shaving required... Nair would be fine.
;-)

-Pp

Oh my god! I could not imagine how bad that would hurt.

If you've ever accidentally gotten Nair on your nipples, you know what I'm talking about...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Damn. I have just over 2 weeks left of this 16 week cycle (Prop/Tren).

I already have my bottle of Sustain for PCT too (in addition to Nolva/Clomid) Toco-8 and Natty test booster.

Interested in seeing real results from the testers. I've liked your other products in the past and look forward to trying Sustain in this PCT.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
pp you guys have this product for pct, how did you get this idea of using it on cycle ?

about putting it on the balls , is it really necessary to this effect or we can put it on another places of the body?

Last edited:
Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pp you guys have this product for pct, how did you get this idea of using it on cycle ?

about putting it on the balls , is it really necessary to this effect or we can put it on another places of the body?
In his 1st post he mentioned new research, although he didn't link to it. I'm curious as well.

Interesting read by him

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established

Im interested in these questions also, would the TRS still be effective for PCT after stopping androgen use? I dont like the idea of putting it on the scrotum, would shoulders be okay?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in these questions also, would the TRS still be effective for PCT after stopping androgen use? I dont like the idea of putting it on the scrotum, would shoulders be okay?
yea , I also don't feel comfortable , reminds me of future ball cancer ...jeeeeesssssuuuuussssss:eek:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I used to apply Dermacrine Sustain to my genitals, is there more of an issue with Sustain Alpha? Can I still do this? Love your products!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Oops, I didn't read this thread far enough. Someone just asked.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Lol. You don’t have to apply it to the balls. The torso, upper body, arms are all fine.

The only reason the balls are suggested is because the skin is very thin in this area and the ingredients absorb very well.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Yes, the product still is recommended for PCT to. The “during cycle” use is a new premise… which would ultimately allow guys to go on longer cycles and recovery quicker during PCT – since the Sustain would ultimately prevent them from shutting down.

-Pp

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your timeline like on this? i'm planning on a cycle either starting Oct 1, or possibly as late as Nov 15th, I haven't decided yet. You've seen my previous blood tests :) The cycle if oct 1 will be a cutting cycle with AMS 1-androsterone (600mg) and 4ad(600mg) (6 weeks), if nov 15 it will be a bulk with Havoc 30mg + M1,4add(old designer supplements stock, I think at 130mg/day, I have to do the math again) for 30 days. I'm undecided based on how the next month goes on a natural cut. if it goes well, i'll continue naturally thru oct., and bulk thru the holidays

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I've seen numerous positive studies on this product. I glad it wasn't patented :D

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the product still is recommended for PCT to. The “during cycle” use is a new premise… which would ultimately allow guys to go on longer cycles and recovery quicker during PCT – since the Sustain would ultimately prevent them from shutting down.

-Pp
let me ask you again, should I use it on day 1 of cycle or wait a week while on?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is your timeline like on this? i'm planning on a cycle either starting Oct 1, or possibly as late as Nov 15th, I haven't decided yet. You've seen my previous blood tests :) The cycle if oct 1 will be a cutting cycle with AMS 1-androsterone (600mg) and 4ad(600mg) (6 weeks), if nov 15 it will be a bulk with Havoc 30mg + M1,4add(old designer supplements stock, I think at 130mg/day, I have to do the math again) for 30 days. I'm undecided based on how the next month goes on a natural cut. if it goes well, i'll continue naturally thru oct., and bulk thru the holidays
We should have some results back within the next 6 weeks.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
let me ask you again, should I use it on day 1 of cycle or wait a week while on?
If using it for the on-cycle protocol I would start 1 week into the cycle and start with 10 pumps two days in a row -- taking 5 days off between each 2-day run.

-Pp

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
If using it for the on-cycle protocol I would start 1 week into the cycle and start with 10 pumps two days in a row -- taking 5 days off between each 2-day run.

-Pp
Man, this came right on time, hope it works cause I really hate to stop my balls from rolling

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here! :thumbsup:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here! :thumbsup:
yeah my brother, if this work it will be a must have in every cycle and I think that this will not cause a Desensitization of Leydig cells to lh just like hcg does.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting topic. But I have one question: Why do you expect your testers to pay for the Sustain? What is this world coming to, lol?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting topic. But I have one question: Why do you expect your testers to pay for the Sustain? What is this world coming to, lol?
I got to say, that is a very good question:lol:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I got to say, that is a very good question:lol:

To show you are serious. They are giving you (2) $80 blood/lab tests.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance is one of the most straight up companies out there. Eric is one smart dude and the prices are well worth the product, even if you're testing them for the company. They will be compensated none-the-less.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We’ve done test runs like this before, where we supplied full product and test kits, never to hear from the tester again. From our experience, the guys who whip out a CC tend to be a bit more committed.

Plus, if you are unsatisfied with the product you can still take advantage of our 60 day refund policy.

-Pp

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I dont think you would be offering these tests unless you were sure of the results. This lends credence to your claims.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont think you would be offering these tests unless you were sure of the results. This lends credence to your claims.
Plus, getting real-world users to prove something is way more powerful than any claims we could make with our own tests.

-Pp

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to my own "test", from what I have read I doubt that this is a gamble of any type. I will let you know what my results were.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We’ve done test runs like this before, where we supplied full product and test kits, never to hear from the tester again. From our experience, the guys who whip out a CC tend to be a bit more committed.

Plus, if you are unsatisfied with the product you can still take advantage of our 60 day refund policy.

-Pp

Let me know if we make it till october and you are still offering this :)

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Maybe just give the Sustain to testers "at cost." That way you really don't get screwed even if they flake on you. Just thinkin out loud...