winni?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay so i as looking on a site some one i know suggested to me, and the site tells you the effect on the endocrine system..(shutdown: mild, medium, hard, none)....and it said that winni cause no shutdown of the endocrine system.........is this true?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I dont agree with that at all. It may be milder than some, but it will still cause some suppression.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
thats what i thought......do you know what the mildest steroid is???
lowest androgenic sides and shutdown??

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
thats what i thought......do you know what the mildest steroid is???
lowest androgenic sides and shutdown??
Well if I have to choose, I guess anavar. According to one info site:

If your endocrine system and HPTA are funtioning normally, you should be able to use anavar with minimal insult to it, and can even keep most of your values within the normal range

I dont vouch for the info, just passing it along because I would tend to agree with whats written to an extent.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay can anyone agree with that, i just want something to give me a little shove, but only want to deal with minimal shutdown....

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, I dont know your goals, or experience, but the winni should be easy to recover from with a solid pct protocol.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Winny certainly will suppress you...its relatively mild compared to other compounds, but its not without sides...var and primo are probably the mildest, but even they cause suppression.

holy